Cracker Barrel

I went to one in Vegas a few months ago, and it was just ok. My breakfast place of choice in Vegas is the Broken Yolk.

However I discovered a newer Cracker Barrel near my house and it was better than the one in Vegas, but Broken Yolk was better than both Cracker Barrels, plus they have a brunch menu, with Bloody Mary's and Mimosas
It's not difficult to make better food than Cracker Barrel...but the food is consistent and the business model works for profitability.
Also restaurant staff is usually high turnover... meaning that anyplace with good food today can be lousy tomorrow.

It's not difficult to make better food than Cracker Barrel...but the food is consistent and the business model works for profitability.
Also restaurant staff is usually high turnover... meaning that anyplace with good food today can be lousy tomorrow.
Good point.

Lol I'm going there tomorrow for breakfast, and hopefully I'll have the less violent menu as well. XD

Eaten there 2 times in my entire life, loco. At home my go to breakfast is sausage and eggs.

Wow, that was the best pancakes and bacon that I've ever tasted!! :D I finished all my bacon, but I had to take a box for the pancakes because I couldn't finish all of it. XD The cookies and cream hot chocolate was really good too, it was like drinking a hot milkshake. :D (I had to use a straw for it though because I didn't want to make a mess. XD)

Forum List

Back