Crack cocaine, fast food, liquor stores, marijuana destroy inner city communities

Here is one of the great actors Lawrence Fishbourne of American history…. showcasing us the truth of how liquor stores, crack cocaine, marijuana, fast food and other issues destroy inner-city communities. He was talking in the scene above about how in the American past Italians would get together, Polish people would get together and yes Black people would get together and build things. He was talking about positive values and how to oppose the degeneration of communities.

Now there’s something that I would add onto the above and that is that the black man and the white man have struggled in the inner city for quite some time. And what does kill them what destroys them are the liquor stores on every corner the fact that more and more fast food restaurants are built all over the inner-city communities so these poor white people and poor Black people can kill themselves. That’s why they have a McDonald’s within walking distance but not a healthy supermarket. That’s what the bad people in government want…. they want people in the inner-city communities to die. So we Americans who care can make a difference and there’s many ways to make a positive difference. Let’s see more community centers in the inner cities, let’s get rid of the goddamn fast food restaurants … Let’s put up some healthy restaurants. Get the crack cocaine off the streets. Get smoke shops off the streets. Stop letting smoke shops sell marijuana poison to children.And learn from American history learn from the 1940s from the 1960s how much better our country was then.

I still can't believe the media and the democrats ran such a pro marijuana campaign. I don't think it is making the country any better. It is almost like trotting out Joe Camel saying cigarettes are cool.

Food deserts are caused by people shoplifting. By what right do you have to get rid on any business? You are an un-American piece of shit. Healthy restaurants will just go out of business because the people cannot afford them. Again. smoke shops are perfectly legal and you have no right to impose your anti-American biases. I am beginning to believe you are simply racist.

Yes, our country was better in the 1940s through the 60s. A World War, Korea, Vietnam, racism, but no invasion by illegals. Lousy medical care that took my 3 brothers and sisters in infancy. My family doing back-breaking labor in the tobacco fields and raising beef and dairy cattle. My Dad being laid off during strikes by the union at GE that never improved their salaries more than they lost by being on strike. My Dad working two jobs almost al the time so we would not be destitute and working the farm on the weekend to help out my grandmother since my grandfather died when I was 5 months old in 1961. . My Mom babysitting other working parent's kids to earn money. No ability to eat out as Arby's was the only chain restaurant in my area until I became a teenager in the 70s. No jobs for high school students.

I took my Mom to Wendy's for lunch when I was on leave from the Navy in 1978. I bought my family their first color TV also. My family didn't have central AC in the house until after I graduated from college and had been gone from home for about 6 years, was married and had my first kid.

How old are you?
My old man was a drunk who spent every nickel he had on booze. In the middle of winter with temps below zero the dump we lived in was heated with a kitchen gas stove because there was no oil in the furnace. Why the place never burned down with us in it was a miracle. I wore clothes to bed & walked to my high school just to get warm. An a.c when it was 90* out? Don't make me laugh. I was the first person in my family to graduate h.s. The last day of school as everyone was signing yearbooks I snuck out the back door, I had no yearbook cuz I didn't have the $30 bucks to buy one. That's just the tip of the iceberg. That was the early 70's for me. Hell. I went to work & made something of myself. And I never went without heat either. Ever.

Slums will be with us till the end of time just like they've been with us ever since towns became cities. Not making excuses, just sayin'.

My old man was a drunk who spent every nickel he had on booze. In the middle of winter with temps below zero the dump we lived in was heated with a kitchen gas stove because there was no oil in the furnace. Why the place never burned down with us in it was a miracle. I wore clothes to bed & walked to my high school just to get warm. An a.c when it was 90* out? Don't make me laugh. I was the first person in my family to graduate h.s. The last day of school as everyone was signing yearbooks I snuck out the back door, I had no yearbook cuz I didn't have the $30 bucks to buy one. That's just the tip of the iceberg. That was the early 70's for me. Hell. I went to work & made something of myself. And I never went without heat either. Ever.

Slums will be with us till the end of time just like they've been with us ever since towns became cities. Not making excuses, just sayin'.
But making Turd World living the norm instead of the exception is what is in the works

Food deserts are caused by people shoplifting. By what right do you have to get rid on any business? You are an un-American piece of shit. Healthy restaurants will just go out of business because the people cannot afford them. Again. smoke shops are perfectly legal and you have no right to impose your anti-American biases. I am beginning to believe you are simply racist.

Yes, our country was better in the 1940s through the 60s. A World War, Korea, Vietnam, racism, but no invasion by illegals. Lousy medical care that took my 3 brothers and sisters in infancy. My family doing back-breaking labor in the tobacco fields and raising beef and dairy cattle. My Dad being laid off during strikes by the union at GE that never improved their salaries more than they lost by being on strike. My Dad working two jobs almost al the time so we would not be destitute and working the farm on the weekend to help out my grandmother since my grandfather died when I was 5 months old in 1961. . My Mom babysitting other working parent's kids to earn money. No ability to eat out as Arby's was the only chain restaurant in my area until I became a teenager in the 70s. No jobs for high school students.

I took my Mom to Wendy's for lunch when I was on leave from the Navy in 1978. I bought my family their first color TV also. My family didn't have central AC in the house until after I graduated from college and had been gone from home for about 6 years, was married and had my first kid.

How old are you?
Man....talk about missing the point.

Forum List

Back