CPAC walkout on Jeb Bush

He's one of their only chances of winning, so they must think Hillary is more right leaning than Jeb?

He's one of their only chances of winning, so they must think Hillary is more right leaning than Jeb?

They seem about balanced on the left/right scale.

So a coin flip in the voting booth would be a good way to decide. But to stay home? That's to capitulate. Of course a vote for some third party, knowing your candidate would lose, at least would leave a clear conscience. What the hell, a liberal is a liberal whether wearing an R, or a D, a kilt or a pant suit, balls or a pussy. If you know you're going to have to live under one do you want to just go quietly?

Who cares?

Exactly what they will be thinking. Will the far right finally hijack the GOP? The assertion has been for years that a far right candidate would in back the WH. I would love to see if that is true.

Pretty disappointing to have them walk out. I like these conventions so that everyone and many sides can be heard, those 12-15 people that walked out are to closed minded for my tastes.

You may not agree with other ideas but the ability to sit down, discuss and understand the other points of views is the key to progress.

Exactly what they will be thinking. Will the far right finally hijack the GOP? The assertion has been for years that a far right candidate would in back the WH. I would love to see if that is true.

Funny stuff, Jim. Why is it you are so worried about what the GOP does? Why are you not focused on the misgivings of your own?

Rand won the straw poll again - with something like 20-23% of the vote. I can't remember the exact percentage but it means they're still fractured, splintered, all over the place. Weak.

They'll lose again.

Jeb Bush came in 5th behind Ben Carson. He hardly has a lock on the nomination.

Jeb will be just fine - after Dubya starts campaigning for him.

04-george-w-bush-2-copy1.jpg

So whose last name is more of a negative for these two prospective nominees?

Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton

These answers should be interesting....

New Topics

Forum List

Back