CPAC Chair: Mitt Romney’s ‘Physical Safety’ Would Be At Risk At Conference

"Death to Traitors!"

That saying has been around for most of the time Humans have been around.

I don't want to see the RINO sonofabitch physically hurt but he needs to be marginalized for being an asshole and aligning himself with the Democrat filth .

When I read this it remind me when Rham Emanuel uttered " Are you fucking retarded!?! "...

My point?

In today political and society it is either you are with us 110% or you are thy enemy...

Mitt Romney has a hatred for Donald John Trump which I can understand but what Trump voters should do is see how many times Mitt Romney has left the plantation to vote with the Democrats and when you realize the percentage is small then let realize Romney is not the enemy and neither is those like Manchin, Collins and so on with right to left leaning moderates.

You did not like his vote and speech which is your right but in the end Romney is no more of a traitor as Manchin is...

You are confused about this.

When Romney aligned himself with the Democrat filth he was a traitor to his party and a traitor to the people that elected him. He was the only Republican in both the House and the Senate to vote with the Democrat assholes.

He didn't do it because he thought that Trump was guilty with the blatant partisan impeachment. He didn't do it because his Mormon god told him to do it. He did it out of spite because he wanted to be Secretary of State and Trump didn't kiss his ass.

No different than when that shithead McCain voted against doing away with Obamacare to spite Trump because Trump didn't kiss his RINO ass.
Romney swore to defend the Constitution

Evidently, his party did not and was unwilling to even investigate the charges

Before Reagan, I used to vote more Republican than Democrat, but I don't even recognize today's Republican party. It's unbelievable.

You're full of shit. You always are. Most of your stuff can be googled back to DNC talking points.......what?..... do you think people don't know?

Jo

Before Reagan, I used to vote more Republican than Democrat, but I don't even recognize today's Republican party. It's unbelievable.

up until trump I considered republicans slightly more odious than democrats.

Now I consider them full fledged evil.

"Death to Traitors!"

That saying has been around for most of the time Humans have been around.

I don't want to see the RINO sonofabitch physically hurt but he needs to be marginalized for being an asshole and aligning himself with the Democrat filth .

When I read this it remind me when Rham Emanuel uttered " Are you fucking retarded!?! "...

My point?

In today political and society it is either you are with us 110% or you are thy enemy...

Mitt Romney has a hatred for Donald John Trump which I can understand but what Trump voters should do is see how many times Mitt Romney has left the plantation to vote with the Democrats and when you realize the percentage is small then let realize Romney is not the enemy and neither is those like Manchin, Collins and so on with right to left leaning moderates.

You did not like his vote and speech which is your right but in the end Romney is no more of a traitor as Manchin is...

You are confused about this.

When Romney aligned himself with the Democrat filth he was a traitor to his party and a traitor to the people that elected him. He was the only Republican in both the House and the Senate to vote with the Democrat assholes.

He didn't do it because he thought that Trump was guilty with the blatant partisan impeachment. He didn't do it because his Mormon god told him to do it. He did it out of spite because he wanted to be Secretary of State and Trump didn't kiss his ass.

No different than when that shithead McCain voted against doing away with Obamacare to spite Trump because Trump didn't kiss his RINO ass.
Romney swore to defend the Constitution

Evidently, his party did not and was unwilling to even investigate the charges

Trump is no more of a Republican than Sanders is a Democrat.

Romney is the old-style Republican that the left has always hated up until now.

If Romney won the nomination he would suddenly become evil again.

Do you think people don't have memories?

Jo

Ok, now I get it, but threats of violence still don’t make it right.
Romney’s Bain Capital is the largest single contributor to the Democratic National Congressional Committee, along with his voting for Trump’s impeachment.

Republicans /conservatives want to get angry? Then put your money where your mouth is.:

NRCC

House and Senate seats are at stake as much as the presidency.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back