CPAC Attendee Hands Out 'Seven-Point Plan' To Reinstall donald trump

He did. expose a lot of currption in the dnc and clinton campaign…part of me believes he should be pardoned
Part? He needs to be freed now. This is a travesty and a terrible injustice.

Journalists are supposed to expose wrongdoing by government. We now have journalists who protect government and the oligarchs who control it.

We live in a failed state.

All your words might be correct if the public wasn't first hand witnesses to the misconduct of the Democrat's for the last 4+ years now, so good luck with holding up your misinformation campaign forever.

Everything you post is misinformation.

They've been made crazy by the Democrat's who alledgedly did everything in their power to save their leftist agenda, and to use government power to SHOVE it down the American citizen's throat's. And they are doing so without so much as a tiny glass of water to help with the pain. It's a tough pill to swallow for the majority, but the minority Democrat's are hoping they can succeed with government help in their final push to transform the nation against the good citizen's will. Good luck with that.

The school boards are already feeling the heat because of the Americans will to save their children from it's horrid indoctrination, and it won't stop there.

You are the right wing fascist crazies in this country. You are the ones who want big government. You attack voting rights, free-speech rights and every right you can think of. That is the big government of Hitler, Stalin and Putin. You are trying to transform the country.

Buffalo is a example of your attempt to indoctrinate young people. You filthy murderers are responsible.

Part? He needs to be freed now. This is a travesty and a terrible injustice.

Journalists are supposed to expose wrongdoing by government. We now have journalists who protect government and the oligarchs who control it.

We live in a failed state.

You are trying to turn this into a failed country.

In all seriousness, my guess is that CPAC knows how gullible and conned the base is, and they're just keeping the fire lit for fundraising.

I don't believe, at least for now, that knowledgeable people higher up really believe any of this post-election madness.
Projecting again.

Forum List

Back