'Coyotes, dawg?': Liberals unfamiliar with term mock Trump for using 'coyote' to describe smugglers at border

1603516745456.png

I had a blast watching the idiots over on Twitter have a cow over a coyote comment. LOL
What a bunch of fucktards they are. :auiqs.jpg:
But they can run the entire Universe from their laptops, you know, using Wikipedia where they dont have personal knowledge and experience.

Stupid stupid people. These are the same ones that don't know how to count change back, have to look at a cash register to SEE how much change to give back, don't know what a stick shift is or where the USA is on a map. And the scarey part is...they can vote.
I was looking for a solar panel on AMZ and found one that I was reading the reviews for. One reviewer claimed that he bought it and could not get it to charge his devices. Come to find out he didn't know it had to be in the sun.
My long lost brother I am guessing is the idiot that did not know that you need the Sun for SOLAR Panels!
Whats next Solar Powered Flash lights?

View attachment 405832

Shut my mouth!
What kind of idiots need flashlights when the sun is out! :stir:

Funny thing, I saw on Tucker tonight, that of the 500 odd families they supposedly can't find, DHS has actually found 485 of them and they don't want their kids returned to them.

I read that earlier. I can only think of two reasons why a parent would not want their kid(s) back:
1. They "sold" them hoping they would find a better life here and the "buyer" was not a trafficker.
2. They are afraid that if they accept their kid(s) back, the "buyer" would demand their money back and are fearful of them and what they would do.

Funny thing, I saw on Tucker tonight, that of the 500 odd families they supposedly can't find, DHS has actually found 485 of them and they don't want their kids returned to them.

I read that earlier. I can only think of two reasons why a parent would not want their kid(s) back:
1. They "sold" them hoping they would find a better life here and the "buyer" was not a trafficker.
2. They are afraid that if they accept their kid(s) back, the "buyer" would demand their money back and are fearful of them and what they would do.

I can think of another reason, they may not be able to care for them and think they'll be better off here. They may have spent everything they had to get them here.

Not to be insensitive, but I would guess most low IQm ugly folks who are unmarried and have unprotected sex consider their offspring not much different than what comes out their anuses. But the demorats have instituted automatic benefits for their turds.

Unfortunately there are many Americans that may not know what Coyote mean in the smuggling world and when they heard it the first time they thought they had caught Trump in a slip of the tongue when instead they have shown their ignorance once again...

I am very familiar with the word and some members of my adopted family were known as Coyotes and one is in Arizona Prison for the illegal act of Human Trafficking...

Forum List

Back