'Coyotes, dawg?': Liberals unfamiliar with term mock Trump for using 'coyote' to describe smugglers at border

trump roadunner.jpg

The marxist Dim shitstains continue to prove how insufferably stupid they are at every turn. Maybe a midget could saddle up on a coyote? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG how do these window pane licking mother fuckers survive in our civilization?

In Texas we have an expression, "coyote ugly". Like a coyote caught in a trap, if you got drunk and accidentally wake up in the morning next to a farm animal like this:

and your arm is under it, you'll gnaw your arm off to prevent from waking it up, and then escape.

Well I truly believe that they are training animals to smuggle immigrants into the country.

“Coyotes, dawg?” former ESPN host Jemele Hill tweeted roughly 20 minutes after calling Trump a “f---ing moron.”

“Did @realDonaldTrump just say 545 kids they can't find their parents for came over through 'cartels and coyotes'?!” Democratic Georgia state Rep. Dar'shun Kendrick tweeted. “How the hell does a coyote bring a whole human across the border?! Lord-----stop talking.”

Recommended For You

Michigan Democrat Rashida Tlaib set to bolster liberal House Democratic ranks in Congress

“Imagine calling the immigrant parents that bring their parents to the United States for a better life ‘coyotes,’” Democratic activist and Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg tweeted. “The level of xenophobia is sickening.”

David Hogg
@davidhogg111

·
16h

Imagine calling the immigrant parents that bring their children to the United States for a better life “Coyotes” The level of xenophobia is sickening.

You Progs are true morons.
Dar'shun ......

*snicker*

Enough said.

“Coyotes, dawg?” former ESPN host Jemele Hill tweeted roughly 20 minutes after calling Trump a “f---ing moron.”

“Did @realDonaldTrump just say 545 kids they can't find their parents for came over through 'cartels and coyotes'?!” Democratic Georgia state Rep. Dar'shun Kendrick tweeted. “How the hell does a coyote bring a whole human across the border?! Lord-----stop talking.”

Recommended For You

Michigan Democrat Rashida Tlaib set to bolster liberal House Democratic ranks in Congress

“Imagine calling the immigrant parents that bring their parents to the United States for a better life ‘coyotes,’” Democratic activist and Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg tweeted. “The level of xenophobia is sickening.”

David Hogg
@davidhogg111

·
16h

Imagine calling the immigrant parents that bring their children to the United States for a better life “Coyotes” The level of xenophobia is sickening.

Coyotes, dog??
Sheeeit wodie! Dat wodie Trump be saying dat a dawg finna drag dem churrins ova da border? Mother fucker”
True genius in our times. I can’t imagine why they just can’t seem to succeed on any continent in the planet without help.

Leftards are the dumbest species on earth. View attachment 405749
excellent picture.

I see 2 people there with “PhD” after their names. The one named NNedi Okorafor we I’ll give a mulligan to, since it’s probably a PhD of black dynamite studies.
Are these people for real? They don’t know what a coyote is?
And these are our educated, all wise eli

Is that who Coyote is?

Leftards are the dumbest species on earth. View attachment 405749
excellent picture.

I see 2 people there with “PhD” after their names. The one named NNedi Okorafor we I’ll give a mulligan to, since it’s probably a PhD of black dynamite studies.
Are these people for real? They don’t know what a coyote is?
And these are our educated, all wise eli

It will be even better to see the tears come election day.

Democrats are a frightening mix of low IQ and evil. What is up with their giant grins? They all seem to find it hilarious they are in government knowing themselves they are unqualified and taking the place of those who are qualified.

biden-harris-kendrick-360x188.jpg

Recommended For You

David Hogg
@davidhogg111

·
16h

Democrats are stupid

They are ill-informed. The term "coyote" in reference to Human Traffickers isn't that obscure.

Ordinarily I wouldn't mock libs about this, but since they attacked conservatives for not knowing that "tea bagging" refers to certain homosexual sex acts, its fair game to laugh at these doofi.
Doofi, new word to be well used. :)
plural form of 'Doofus', pronounced Du-FIE

lol

Stupid stupid people. These are the same ones that don't know how to count change back, have to look at a cash register to SEE how much change to give back, don't know what a stick shift is or where the USA is on a map. And the scarey part is...they can vote.
I was looking for a solar panel on AMZ and found one that I was reading the reviews for. One reviewer claimed that he bought it and could not get it to charge his devices. Come to find out he didn't know it had to be in the sun.
My long lost brother I am guessing is the idiot that did not know that you need the Sun for SOLAR Panels!
Whats next Solar Powered Flash lights?

1603509783967.png

Shut my mouth!

Forum List

Back