Coyote I am calling on you to discuss the Canadian Border issue:

As I expected, there's no attempt to pinpoint any specific grievance of the truckers. The fact is, no trucker refused the vaccines if they were required to cross a border.

And apparently the extreme rightists who tried to hitch a ride on the truckers' coattails, had none either.

Can anybody quote some specific grievance or cause of any trucker?

Freedom to blow their horns all night is pretty weak, considering the costs incurred for a holiday sitting in a truck in cold weather!
I don't know what their grievances are, buffoon. Of course your limited ability at understanding makes my comment out of your reach.

I don't know what their grievances are suck face. Of course your limited ability at understanding makes my comment out of your reach.
Your admission of not having any idea on what their grievances were, is the point I have made with you at least.
I don't see much chance of anybody doing any better.

I'm suggesting that it was a futile attempt to protest Covid. As if protesting could make some difference??

Coyote I am calling you to the Bull Ring because I believe the board need to have a truly open debate without the trolling, and I know dear I am truly guilty but here is what we are debating here;

Trucker Convoy that blocked a bridge and possible future protests and why the left seem to be against it and the right is for it.

Rules:

Coyote can invite on person to help and so can I but no one else can be invited.

We must state who the other poster is and I am requesting WillHaftawaite and if he refuses then I would request Meister .

Also no one besides the four posters are allowed to comment ( If Coyote accepts this challenge) and we must keep it civil and not throw taunts or troll.

Anyone breaking the rules will be asked to leave.

Now the Subject is clear:

The Trucker Convoy that has upset many on the left and why the left is against it and why the right is for it…

Now my opening comment is simple as this and that is in a Republic which we are we have the right to peacefully protest what we may consider tyrannical treatment by our leaders.

I feel the press and treatment of the Convoy has been very negative by MSM ( Well unless FOX News ) and if it were a social rights issue that helped the left then the left leaning media would embrace it in a better light.

I believe these Truckers have the same right as BLM and ANTIFA and if any destruction is done by a protester then they should be dealt with harshly but just blocking the Bridge in my opinion is no reason to treat them as domestic terrorist or insurrectionist.

Now let me ask you do you understand why these Truckers are sick of what has happened and why they did what they did?

Next question will be do you understand that upsetting the people that deliver the products across this Nation and Canada is never wise?

A Trucker Strike would crippled this Nation, Canada, Mexico and the ramifications will be felt around the World, so let me ask if blocking a bridge is better than a National Strike and a true insurrection that could be coming?

Your turn and if my two choices refuse then I will pick someone else that is more moderate right…
Stop calling her for Christ's sakes! We are sick of it!

Forum List

Back