What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cowgirl up.lol

OP
froggy

froggy

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's all about the mechanics.:rofl:

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's the boobies and the ass, or is it the mechanical cow that you like the most? :popcorn:
The latter.....
Yeah just look at how she's built. Lol

Yes and the REAL cows, they're not going to take this shit no more! The Cow Militia Movement, fighting for their Bovine Rights!

hqdefault.jpg

cows_with_guns_by_warrer (1).jpg

OP
froggy

froggy

Gold Member
Reaction score

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's the boobies and the ass, or is it the mechanical cow that you like the most? :popcorn:
The latter.....

Yes and the REAL cows, they're not going to take this shit no more! The Cow Militia Movement, fighting for their Bovine Rights!

View attachment 61856

View attachment 61858
But she was bull riding. Hahaha

Excuses huh? Bull is male cow. I've just been appointed Official Human Spokeswoman for the Cow Militia Movement....you KNOW what you're up against now! :Boom2::wink:

OP
froggy

froggy

Gold Member
Reaction score
The latter.....

View attachment 61856

View attachment 61858

Excuses huh? Bull is male cow. I've just been appointed Official Human Spokeswoman for the Cow Militia Movement....you KNOW what you're up against now! :Boom2::wink:
Are you gonna ride me and teach me a lesson:thewave:?

OP
froggy

froggy

Gold Member
Reaction score
The latter.....

View attachment 61856

View attachment 61858

Are you gonna ride me and teach me a lesson:thewave:?
Just kiding with you Lucy.lol

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$515.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List