Cowboys’ Trysten Hill ripped for breaking NFL code on ‘bulls–t’ Chris Carson tackle

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Ow, anyone see this tackle? That's some dirty, dangerous stuff right there. If these two teams meet again, I'm guessing some payback will be in order.

Cowboys’ Trysten Hill ripped for breaking NFL code on ‘bulls–t’ Chris Carson tackle

Former Cowboys defensive end Marcus Spears was furious with a current Dallas player over what the ESPN analyst described as a “code breaker and bulls–t” play.

In the fourth quarter of the Cowboys-Seahawks game Sunday, defensive lineman Trysten Hill made an ankle-grabbing tackle on Seattle star Chris Carson. Replays showed Hill twisting the running back’s leg well after they had hit the ground and the play was dead, which caused the Seahawks running back to grab his knee in pain. Carson didn’t return for the remainder of the game.

“There’s a Code that usually exist between players in the league as much as we wanna win,” Spears wrote on Twitter. “This is a Code Breaker and Bulls–t.”

I agree that it's bad tackle.

THIS:

“This dude has some hurt coming his way next week for this gator roll. We see it on film,” former Giants offensive lineman Geoff Schwartz added.

Was absolutely stupid to say. You just told the NFL and the Refs to watch for your own dirty play. Idiot.

Edit: Full disclosure... I'm a cowboys fan.

Ow, anyone see this tackle? That's some dirty, dangerous stuff right there. If these two teams meet again, I'm guessing some payback will be in order.

Former Cowboys defensive end Marcus Spears was furious with a current Dallas player over what the ESPN analyst described as a “code breaker and bulls–t” play.

In the fourth quarter of the Cowboys-Seahawks game Sunday, defensive lineman Trysten Hill made an ankle-grabbing tackle on Seattle star Chris Carson. Replays showed Hill twisting the running back’s leg well after they had hit the ground and the play was dead, which caused the Seahawks running back to grab his knee in pain. Carson didn’t return for the remainder of the game.

“There’s a Code that usually exist between players in the league as much as we wanna win,” Spears wrote on Twitter. “This is a Code Breaker and Bulls–t.”
As I understand it Carson is one of the Seahawk players taking a knee during the national anthem

Which triggers my First Rule of NFL Pro Football:

If they take a knee break a knee

then everyone has something to cheer about

Its just too bad the Cowboy player didnt injure himself also

This is why they are 1 and 3.

Forum List

Back