Cowboys Tell Ayers: F-off

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
Maybe Ayers can be fit into the speaker schedule at the University of Ottowa?

University of Wyoming cancels speech by William Ayers:

CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- The University of Wyoming has canceled a speech by former 1960s radical William Ayers after it raised a slew of objections from citizens and politicians.

Ayers -- an education professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago -- was scheduled to speak next Monday on the Laramie campus about social justice issues and education. He was invited by the UW Social Justice Research Center.
In a statement released by the university, UW President Tom Buchanan thanked the center for reconsidering its invitation to Ayers.

Buchanan says academic freedom is a core principle of higher education, but he says the visit by Ayers would have adversely impacted the public's confidence in the university.

He noted that the Ayers invitation had caused intense controversy.

Yes "intense controversy".....

john-wayne2.jpg

I'm waiting for the punchline...

I'm waiting for outraged Libs to begin to whine about Free Speech, Freedom of Expression, and begin to call the ACLU.

Maybe he'll get $30,000 from Ellen.

Why?

The University has the right to make a decision not to have him speak.

Did you see the thread about Coulter at the U of Ottowa?

Did you see the Public School that wouldn't allow Lesbians to attend a Prom?

WTF? Does Ayers need to become a Blond Conservative Lesbian to create Public Outrage??

I'm waiting for outraged Libs to begin to whine about Free Speech, Freedom of Expression, and begin to call the ACLU.

Why?

WTF? Does Ayers need to become a Blond Conservative Lesbian to create Public Outrage??

I had no problem with Ottawa turning away Coulter.

I took issue with a student from being banned from her prom...but the fact that the school just cancelled it instead...that's their business.

If Ayers chose to go to UW, and stood in the quad and gave his talk, I would have an issue if the school kicked him out if he did not break any rules. But I don't think they need to arrange for him to have a forum.

On the other hand, Samson, I take issue with you talking. YOU HAD BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW!

AND MAKE ME A SAMMICH BEFORE I GET PISSED!

Why?

Tell me exactly how it is the same?
A school told a student they were not allowed to attend prom due to their sexual prefernce, which violates her constitutional rights.
Tell Ayers he can't speak at their school because they do not like him doesn't violate his rights, these events are no where near the same.

Why?

I had no problem with Ottawa turning away Coulter.

I took issue with a student from being banned from her prom...but the fact that the school just cancelled it instead...that's their business.

If Ayers chose to go to UW, and stood in the quad and gave his talk, I would have an issue if the school kicked him out if he did not break any rules. But I don't think they need to arrange for him to have a forum.

On the other hand, Samson, I take issue with you talking. YOU HAD BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW!

AND MAKE ME A SAMMICH BEFORE I GET PISSED!

WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!>>>>>>>>

:(:(:(

I'm tellin' MSNBC!!!!

And then Ellen's gonna kick your ass.

Ottawa didn't "turn away" Coulter. They invited her to speak, then their students barred her from speaking by physically threatening her.

And if listening to Ayers' bullshit makes people open minded, then I'm a fucking prima ballerina/opera singer. Ayers is a terrorist, piece of shit, should be in prison scumbag who is directly responsible for the deaths at Kent State.

Ottawa didn't "turn away" Coulter. They invited her to speak, then their students barred her from speaking by physically threatening her.

And if listening to Ayers' bullshit makes people open minded, then I'm a fucking prima ballerina/opera singer. Ayers is a terrorist, piece of shit, should be in prison scumbag who is directly responsible for the deaths at Kent State.

You really should get some proof before you start spouting this bullshit.
I mean shit, I thought it was arsons from three days before that caused Kent State.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back