Cowboys are 7-1 mutherfuckers

f51b0a2c4e23c85ca10a9ccac7dd8ea56d6824601fd19182033b5875c690a1e1.jpg

7-1 mutherfucker. Eat shit and deal with it

Not giving a fuck is the best way to deal with it.

Rather than eat shit I'll listen to 5 seconds of a hitlery sound byte. That's like eating 5 pounds of shit.

They are setting up for a great playoff run. Homefield advantage through-out. I think you keep Prescott as QB regardless of Romo. He's leading the team beautifully, the guys believe in him, and he's delivering.

They are setting up for a great playoff run. Homefield advantage through-out. I think you keep Prescott as QB regardless of Romo. He's leading the team beautifully, the guys believe in him, and he's delivering.

Yes he is and I have a lot of trust in Dak. He is not turnover prone, he can run when needed and can find the open man

He reminds me of a 2001/2002 Mcnabb

At the midway point of the season, Cowpies are looking great. All the other NFC teams have big flaws. Too early yet to crown them, but if they stay true to form...

Atlanta scares me

Haven't looked at the standings hardly at all. It really doesn't matter too much to me til about 4 weeks left.

4 weeks from now they should be clinching the NFC east

pitt-loss
bal-win
skins-win
minny-win

at 10-2,

the giants will be 7-3 and the 12/11 matchup with the Giants will be the clincher

the eagles will be eliminated by thanksgiving from the division race

Haven't looked at the standings hardly at all. It really doesn't matter too much to me til about 4 weeks left.

pitt-loss
bal-win
skins-win
minny-win

at 10-2,

the giants will be 7-3 and the 12/11 matchup with the Giants will be the clincher

We'll see. I've seen Cowboys choke many of times now.

pitt-loss
bal-win
skins-win
minny-win

at 10-2,

We'll see. I've seen Cowboys choke many of times now.

Yeah when retarded Romo was the QB

DEAL WITH IT!!!!

I don't know how many times, to how many people I need to tell this to, professional sports are rigged worse than politics. To get all excited and show bravado over it is pointless. Do your research and move on.

The NFL is Fixed & Scripted

Tony, Telling It Like It Is - Blog - The NFL is Fixed & Scripted

-It may be illegal for the Mob or Vegas to pay someone off to fix a game, but the NFL, as a business, can legally order its employees to fix its own games.

-As employees of the NFL, which acts as one entity, the players, coaches & referees have to fix the outcomes in order for the league to maximize fan interest, ratings, profits, and to have the best matchups & storylines.

How the Owners Benefit from Game Fixing

-Contrary to public belief, the goal for players, coaches & owners is not to win the Super Bowl, but to make the most money

-Revenue Sharing is split evenly between the 32 owners (75-80% of total profits)

-Included in this system is money from TV deals & merchandise sales

-Revenue Sharing, by fans, is seen as giving the league more parity & competition by giving small market teams money, but it works quite the opposite; it allows small market owners to maximize their profits, no matter if their team wins or loses.

-Revenue Sharing allows owners of small-market teams to benefit from having bigger brands such as the Steelers, Giants, Packers, etc win the Super Bowl instead of their own team, because it maximizes their own profits.

-For example, in the 2008 Super Bowl, the Arizona Cardinals were playing the Pittsburgh Steelers. The owners of the Cardinals, the Bidwill Family, would want the game to be fixed against his own team, because the Steelers would sell more merchandise than the Cardinals if they won the Super Bowl. Because of revenue sharing, Michael Bidwill gets a chunk of that money that came from merchandise sales.

-The owners of teams such as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Detroit Lions, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, San Diego Chargers, etc, benefit when teams such as the Chicago Bears, NY Giants, Pittsburgh Steelers, New England Patriots win, because those brands generate the most fan interest & the highest ratings.

-By having the best match ups and the most popular teams winning, since revenue sharing is split evenly between the owners, the league as a whole wants to put the bigger brands & the big markets in a position to succeed in order to maximize ratings & profits for all 32 owners. In this instance, the NFL completely sees itself as one entity; not 32 individual teams, but one product, which is NFL football.

How the Players & Coaches Benefit from Game Fixing

-Each year, as the game gets bigger & fan interest increases, players & coaches end up making more money.

-Players & Coaches make more money through higher TV ratings, which allows them to make more money.

-What results in higher TV ratings? Close games, parity, playoff spots up for grabs in the final week of the season, having the best story lines & match ups in the postseason, and having bigger brands and the best QB's win the Super Bowl.

-In this way, players & coaches of small market teams benefit when bigger brands win instead of their own teams, and when the best story lines are occurring.

-By having the best match ups & story lines in the postseason, TV ratings are maximized through having the most fan interest. So therefore, the players & coaches are in the fix together, in order to make themselves the most money.

-For example, the Atlanta Falcons could have made it to the Super Bowl against the Baltimore Ravens. If the 49ers won against the Falcons, it would have introduced the story line of two competing brother head coaches in the Super Bowl. This, along with the Ray Lewis retirement story line, would have maximized fan interest & ratings in the Super Bowl, which would allow players & coaches on the Falcons to make more money in the future. A Ravens-Falcons SB wouldn't have been as interesting as a 49ers-Ravens Super Bowl.

Disney's Influence on Professional Sports

-ESPN is owned by Disney, which has control over much of the entertainment industry

Like a Football to the Face III:

The 2016 NFL Season
(The Fix Is In Style)

NEW - NFL 2016 - The Fix Is In

So how brave (and/or blatant) is the NFL? Would it dare suspend its new "golden boy" Ezekiel Elliott over violating the league's domestic abuse policy? I mean, if any team has been anointed so far this season, it's Jerry Jones' Cowboys. And considering the allegations against Elliott occurred prior to his joining the Cowboys, will the NFL's "investigation" really turn up enough evidence to result in Elliott's suspension? My guess: No. And it has nothing to do with Elliott's guilt or innocence. It has everything to do with trying to increase ratings and push the Cowboys into a Super Bowl. Or as ESPN wrote, the NFL "needs" the Cowboys. Why else did it look like the Eagles laid down Sunday night? Because the team led by two rookies on offense is that good? Please.

While Cam Newton continues his "I'm not getting the same protection as the other 'star' QBs do" campaign, the Chiefs--yes, that team still exists--QB Alex Smith has reason to agree. He wasn't knocked out of the game once with a potential concussion, Smith was lambasted twice. Any ref bother to flag either play? Nope. This sent Smith's wife to Twitter to (rightfully) complain. The Bills QB Tyrod Taylor could make a similar beef considering the late hit made out-of-bounds on him by the Patriots that also didn't garner a flag, much to the announcers own dismay (and when announcers complain about a non-call, you know it's bad).

Other officiating-based complaints were filed this weekend as well. Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians was told at halftime that the fumble recovered by the Panthers and ran in for a touchdown was incorrect. But, sorry, Bruce, the replay booth was "shut down" at the time of the play...well before halftime. Tough break. The Redskins CB Josh Norman flat out said the refs "sucked" after he was repeatedly flagged in the 'Skins 27-27 OT tie against the Bengals in England (wonder how those soccer fans took to an NFL tie?).

By the way, the recent spate of NFL ties could be a result of the NFL's push to keep games close into the 4th quarter. Teams that should be outright winning those games might not be able to overcome the league's manipulation to pull out a victory when need be.

Lastly, anyone else think the 1-6 Bears win over the 5-1 Vikings on Monday Night Football was weird? This was one of those games that does make me think Vegas and the NFL are joined at the hip. The line was MIN -4.5, and if anyone saw either team play this year, you'd have to think that point spread should've been much greater. But it mattered not as the Bears won outright 20-10.

DEAL WITH IT!!!!

I don't know how many times, to how many people I need to tell this to, professional sports are rigged worse than politics. To get all excited and show bravado over it is pointless. Do your research and move on.

The NFL is Fixed & Scripted

Tony, Telling It Like It Is - Blog - The NFL is Fixed & Scripted

-It may be illegal for the Mob or Vegas to pay someone off to fix a game, but the NFL, as a business, can legally order its employees to fix its own games.

-As employees of the NFL, which acts as one entity, the players, coaches & referees have to fix the outcomes in order for the league to maximize fan interest, ratings, profits, and to have the best matchups & storylines.

How the Owners Benefit from Game Fixing

-Contrary to public belief, the goal for players, coaches & owners is not to win the Super Bowl, but to make the most money

-Revenue Sharing is split evenly between the 32 owners (75-80% of total profits)

-Included in this system is money from TV deals & merchandise sales

-Revenue Sharing, by fans, is seen as giving the league more parity & competition by giving small market teams money, but it works quite the opposite; it allows small market owners to maximize their profits, no matter if their team wins or loses.

-Revenue Sharing allows owners of small-market teams to benefit from having bigger brands such as the Steelers, Giants, Packers, etc win the Super Bowl instead of their own team, because it maximizes their own profits.

-For example, in the 2008 Super Bowl, the Arizona Cardinals were playing the Pittsburgh Steelers. The owners of the Cardinals, the Bidwill Family, would want the game to be fixed against his own team, because the Steelers would sell more merchandise than the Cardinals if they won the Super Bowl. Because of revenue sharing, Michael Bidwill gets a chunk of that money that came from merchandise sales.

-The owners of teams such as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Detroit Lions, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, San Diego Chargers, etc, benefit when teams such as the Chicago Bears, NY Giants, Pittsburgh Steelers, New England Patriots win, because those brands generate the most fan interest & the highest ratings.

-By having the best match ups and the most popular teams winning, since revenue sharing is split evenly between the owners, the league as a whole wants to put the bigger brands & the big markets in a position to succeed in order to maximize ratings & profits for all 32 owners. In this instance, the NFL completely sees itself as one entity; not 32 individual teams, but one product, which is NFL football.

How the Players & Coaches Benefit from Game Fixing

-Each year, as the game gets bigger & fan interest increases, players & coaches end up making more money.

-Players & Coaches make more money through higher TV ratings, which allows them to make more money.

-What results in higher TV ratings? Close games, parity, playoff spots up for grabs in the final week of the season, having the best story lines & match ups in the postseason, and having bigger brands and the best QB's win the Super Bowl.

-In this way, players & coaches of small market teams benefit when bigger brands win instead of their own teams, and when the best story lines are occurring.

-By having the best match ups & story lines in the postseason, TV ratings are maximized through having the most fan interest. So therefore, the players & coaches are in the fix together, in order to make themselves the most money.

-For example, the Atlanta Falcons could have made it to the Super Bowl against the Baltimore Ravens. If the 49ers won against the Falcons, it would have introduced the story line of two competing brother head coaches in the Super Bowl. This, along with the Ray Lewis retirement story line, would have maximized fan interest & ratings in the Super Bowl, which would allow players & coaches on the Falcons to make more money in the future. A Ravens-Falcons SB wouldn't have been as interesting as a 49ers-Ravens Super Bowl.

Disney's Influence on Professional Sports

-ESPN is owned by Disney, which has control over much of the entertainment industry

Like a Football to the Face III:

The 2016 NFL Season
(The Fix Is In Style)

NEW - NFL 2016 - The Fix Is In

So how brave (and/or blatant) is the NFL? Would it dare suspend its new "golden boy" Ezekiel Elliott over violating the league's domestic abuse policy? I mean, if any team has been anointed so far this season, it's Jerry Jones' Cowboys. And considering the allegations against Elliott occurred prior to his joining the Cowboys, will the NFL's "investigation" really turn up enough evidence to result in Elliott's suspension? My guess: No. And it has nothing to do with Elliott's guilt or innocence. It has everything to do with trying to increase ratings and push the Cowboys into a Super Bowl. Or as ESPN wrote, the NFL "needs" the Cowboys. Why else did it look like the Eagles laid down Sunday night? Because the team led by two rookies on offense is that good? Please.

While Cam Newton continues his "I'm not getting the same protection as the other 'star' QBs do" campaign, the Chiefs--yes, that team still exists--QB Alex Smith has reason to agree. He wasn't knocked out of the game once with a potential concussion, Smith was lambasted twice. Any ref bother to flag either play? Nope. This sent Smith's wife to Twitter to (rightfully) complain. The Bills QB Tyrod Taylor could make a similar beef considering the late hit made out-of-bounds on him by the Patriots that also didn't garner a flag, much to the announcers own dismay (and when announcers complain about a non-call, you know it's bad).

Other officiating-based complaints were filed this weekend as well. Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians was told at halftime that the fumble recovered by the Panthers and ran in for a touchdown was incorrect. But, sorry, Bruce, the replay booth was "shut down" at the time of the play...well before halftime. Tough break. The Redskins CB Josh Norman flat out said the refs "sucked" after he was repeatedly flagged in the 'Skins 27-27 OT tie against the Bengals in England (wonder how those soccer fans took to an NFL tie?).

By the way, the recent spate of NFL ties could be a result of the NFL's push to keep games close into the 4th quarter. Teams that should be outright winning those games might not be able to overcome the league's manipulation to pull out a victory when need be.

Lastly, anyone else think the 1-6 Bears win over the 5-1 Vikings on Monday Night Football was weird? This was one of those games that does make me think Vegas and the NFL are joined at the hip. The line was MIN -4.5, and if anyone saw either team play this year, you'd have to think that point spread should've been much greater. But it mattered not as the Bears won outright 20-10.

You sound intelligent and gay

Forum List

Back