Cowboy Bebop (Netflix)

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
So I watched the first ten minutes of this disaster and I have to say it is the worst TV series I have seen in a long time.

Horrible acting, an awful script, and the lamest fight scene ever. You have to go all the way back to the '70s blacksploitation flicks to find a more painful script and fight scenes.

Just to give you an idea of just how bad, remember Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle? That was a great comedy movie.

Someone decided to make Harold (John Cho) a smarmy action hero.

Yeah.

(snorts coke) "Hey, I got an idea. Let's make that asian guy from that White Castle movie into a wisecracking martial artist bounty hunter!"

I cannot watch another frame. Spare yourself the time suck.

So I watched the first ten minutes of this disaster and I have to say it is the worst TV series I have seen in a long time.

Horrible acting, an awful script, and the lamest fight scene ever. You have to go all the way back to the '70s blacksploitation flicks to find a more painful script and fight scenes.

Just to give you an idea of just how bad, remember Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle? That was a great comedy movie.

Someone decided to make Harold (John Cho) a smarmy action hero.

Yeah.

(snorts coke) "Hey, I got an idea. Let's make that asian guy from that White Castle movie into a wisecracking martial artist bounty hunter!"

I cannot watch another frame. Spare yourself the time suck.

Had you been a fan of the anime Cowboy Bebop going into the live action series? If so, I appreciate your review, as I myself am a huge fan of the anime and your comments could save me the disappointment.

Had you been a fan of the anime Cowboy Bebop going into the live action series? If so, I appreciate your review, as I myself am a huge fan of the anime and your comments could save me the disappointment.
Well, you could always watch the first ten minutes before the opening credits and decide for yourself.

I am not an anime fan. Nor a comic book fan. Sorry, "graphic novel". I could probably count on one hand the movies I have watched that were inspired by comic books.

So my opinion of this show may not mean much to you. That's okay with me.

Well, you could always watch the first ten minutes before the opening credits and decide for yourself.

I am not an anime fan. Nor a comic book fan. Sorry, "graphic novel". I could probably count on one hand the movies I have watched that were inspired by comic books.

So my opinion of this show may not mean much to you. That's okay with me.

Thanks anyway.

Forum List

Back