Cowardly Canadian throws chair off of a 30 floor balcony onto highway below

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Canadians don't confront you to your face so this doesn't surprise me. Look at this cowardly piece of shyte, she could have killed more than one person. This is Toronto of course.

Police have the video, the location, the face of the woman, even her voice, so this crime should be solved in about 7-8 months. Maybe they can call in the OPP and RCMP, and slow it down another 4-5 months and milk some Overtime...

We just had a serial killer in Toronto who killed 8 people over years. We had every police force in Canada interested, and they failed to protect the gay community.

Video shows woman throwing chair off balcony near Gardiner Expressway

The Toronto Police Service is investigating after a video surfaced online showing a woman throwing a chair from a condo balcony near the Gardiner Expressway.

The video, which appears to have been shot at a building in the area of Harbour Street and York Street, shows a young woman standing on a condo balcony holding a chair. The woman proceeds to toss the chair off of the balcony, which is located on a high floor of a building above the busy highway.

Police say they believe the incident occurred on Saturday at around 10 a.m.

Last edited:
Canadians don't confront you to your face so this doesn't surprise me. Look at this cowardly piece of shyte, she could have killed more than one person. This is Toronto of course.

Police have the video, the location, the face of the woman, even her voice, so this crime should be solved in about 7-8 months. Maybe they can call in the OPP and RCMP, and slow it down another 4-5 months and milk some Overtime...

We just had a serial killer in Toronto who killed 8 people over years. We had every police force in Canada interested, and they failed to protect the gay community.

The Toronto Police Service is investigating after a video surfaced online showing a woman throwing a chair from a condo balcony near the Gardiner Expressway.

The video, which appears to have been shot at a building in the area of Harbour Street and York Street, shows a young woman standing on a condo balcony holding a chair. The woman proceeds to toss the chair off of the balcony, which is located on a high floor of a building above the busy highway.

Why is she "cowardly?" Stupid, sure.
And I can't believe with a full clear video and an address that they haven't been able to find her.

Is this here for conversation about a one time incident or are we talking about some greater "Canada vs United States" type thing?

Why is she "cowardly?" Stupid, sure.
And I can't believe with a full clear video and an address that they haven't been able to find her.

It's cowardly and stupid. The type of act a weak person engages in to "lash out".

Those condos aren't cheap on the Gardiner. I almost bought a bachelors when they first constructed some of them about 15 years ago, I would have tripled my money if I had bought in the First Phase. They are worth exponentially more now. Probably 2-3k a month just to rent (plus your other expenses and most won't come with parking).

Regardless, some doctors daughter or wealthy businessman is going to get arrested. It was not only her but the camera person also. Sick puppies.

Is this here for conversation about a one time incident or are we talking about some greater "Canada vs United States" type thing?

This is ongoing cowardice. I'm always knocking Canadians. With good reason.

This is ongoing. I'm always knocking Canadians. With good reason.

Ah, well fine then. To save us the trouble of posting crazy American vs crazy Canadian stories, do you have a number for how many Canadians you think are crazy? We can compare it to the number of Americans you think are crazy and figure out percentages for fun.

This is ongoing. I'm always knocking Canadians. With good reason.

Ah, well fine then. To save us the trouble of posting crazy American vs crazy Canadian stories, do you have a number for how many Canadians you think are crazy? We can compare it to the number of Americans you think are crazy and figure out percentages for fun.

Hah. A percentage would be interesting. Our Crazies are generally those sheltered from accountability. A system of dinosaurs and Horse and Buggy will do that. If we were located in Europe, we'd be a fraction of our current economy. America subsidizes us in every way possible, to your own detriment. All of this related to our "smile in your face, stab you in the back" mentality. It's not healthy. Not for me either, but I didn't choose this fight.

As an example, I'm guessing, the location, the bold attitude and a cameraman...at least the daughter of a doctor, lawyer or more honourable profession.. They initially blurred her face out of the videos until enough people were outraged and demanded to see it. They probably wanted the opportunity to make sure she wasn't from a "proper family" first before they released any further details. If it were in some shytehole area, her face would have been released from the start.

Yes, I troll somewhat and I exaggerate, but, it's vitally important that Americans get through their heads the system you do NOT want. Catch my drift about the broader system that creates such people, compared to say, the local stick up kid?

I got another one it’ll make you sick. You know how when a player on the opposing team gets hurt the fans cheer when the player gets up and walks off? The scumbags in Toronto cheered when someone got injured.

That is never done.

Canadians aren’t nice they’re polite. They’re also opinionated and they have a chip on their shoulders because we police the world.

I got another one it’ll make you sick. You know how when a player on the opposing team gets hurt the fans cheer when the player gets up and walks off? The scumbags in Toronto cheered when someone got injured.

That is never done.

Canadians aren’t nice they’re polite. They’re also opinionated and they have a chip on their shoulders because we police the world.

That was classless of course.

Those cheering for KD's injury are the same who cheer for the demise of someone like myself. They project the idea, "Better him than me, f him". Sadly, yes, there is a level of arrogance in this country, many of us trapped and destroyed as our economy falters.

That is never done.

That was classless of course.

Those cheering for KD's injury are the same who cheer for the demise of someone like myself. They project the idea, "Better him than me, f him". Sadly, yes, there is a level of arrogance in this country, many of us trapped and destroyed as our economy falters.
Your economy is bad? How is that possible?

Forum List

Back