Coward rioters/protesters are not looting and causing as much destruction tonight

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
This proves that all along their motives were a lie and this entire thing was a sham. Just an excuse to loot and steal. If they truly felt oppressed and cared about some criminal who was killed doing what he loved most, then they wouldn't have given up so easily. I am really disappointed that they stopped, because I was looking forward to a massive crackdown on these communist agitators who hate everything America stands for. I was even hoping I'd be able to bag a few of my own, but sadly things didn't get to that point. Maybe we'll get lucky and some hero cops will take down another unarmed criminal thug on video, and we finally show these liberals thugs what it means to go up against real Americans.

Last edited:
This proves that all along their motives were a lie and this entire thing was a sham. Just an excuse to loot and steal. If they truly felt oppressed and cared about some criminal who was killed doing what he loved most, then they wouldn't have given up so easily. I am really disappointed that they stopped, because I was looking forward to a massive crackdown on these communist agitators who hate everything America stands for. I was even hoping I'd be able to bag a few of my own, but sadly things didn't get to that point. Maybe we'll get lucky and some hero cops will take down another unarmed criminal thug on video, and we finally show these liberals thugs what it means to go up against real Americans.
Talking a lot of tough guy there. Sounds like you watched a shitload of Fox News. Figures.

Talking a lot of tough guy there. Sounds like you watched a shitload of Fox News. Figures.
The diehards are still trying to keep the dream alive. Finding violence everywhere, whether it's actually there or not.

He's a Basement Badass.

No wonder the Leftwing Antifa thugs are not rioting tonight...

There are Patriots around!

Bless them

1591157036021.png

Last edited:
No wonder the Leftwing Antifa thugs are niot rioting tonight...

There are Patriots around!

Bless them

View attachment 344813
What in the name of fuck IS that?
Bazooka envy.
It's a bazooka? I always wondered what one looks like. How do you FUNCTION carrying a thing like that? Don't you trip over it?
Reminds me of those 1790's long guns that Davey Crockett toted around.
I have no idea. It looks like a form of a bazooka.

Forum List

Back