Coward Pales. Savagely aim 500 qassam missiles at civilians

Yes, there are no missiles, there are no fascist clerics inciting in mosques, there are no hate textbooks in Palestine schools there are no terrorists targeting civilians, there are no genocidal classic slogans of Itbach al Yahud... All is good. Allah Akbar. Any questions?

Sorry buddy. You can whine all you want. It doesn't change the fact that Zionists are the most fascist people in existence. And the fact the Palestinians respond to Israeli crimes and violations. Israel shouldn't have a right to go and murder whenever it wants. Israel attempted to infiltrate the Gaza border. And then proceeded with airstrikes. This prompts a response. Truth hurts I know.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Sorry buddy. You can whine all you want. It doesn't change the fact that Zionists are the most fascist people in existence. And the fact the Palestinians respond to Israeli crimes and violations. Israel shouldn't have a right to go and murder whenever it wants. Israel attempted to infiltrate the Gaza border. And then proceeded with airstrikes. This prompts a response. Truth hurts I know.
You're full of monkey crap, yardbird.

Yes, there are no missiles, there are no fascist clerics inciting in mosques, there are no hate textbooks in Palestine schools there are no terrorists targeting civilians, there are no genocidal classic slogans of Itbach al Yahud... All is good. Allah Akbar. Any questions?
and Arab Christians like you say you are

can freely marry between israeli christian citizens in nazareth and the occupied christians in bethlehem and live in israel together

they can't

christians from bethlehem can freely enter jerusalem to worship in the church of the holy sepulchre

they can't

arab christians in israel are treated as badly as muslims and so they are in the west bank

do you support this????

if you do, you aint no arab christian but a zionist fraud

tell me which min faddlak, habibi

what does Faddlak mean?

its easy for a christian to live in Israel----lots have fled Syria. I have no idea if Lebanese christians flee to Israel Right now---as far as I know-----there is nothing stopping an Israeli christian from marrying a christian of the west bank----and living together in the west bank------but they certainly cannot live in saudi arabia AS CHRISTIANS In times of war ----the US had very firm laws against bringing in ENEMY SPOUSES

Suuuuuure.

Right after the North Koreans, the Russians, the Iraninans, the Syrians, and the authority of "Balestine"

can freely marry between israeli christian citizens in nazareth and the occupied christians in bethlehem and live in israel together

they can't

christians from bethlehem can freely enter jerusalem to worship in the church of the holy sepulchre

they can't

arab christians in israel are treated as badly as muslims and so they are in the west bank

do you support this????

And how do you know they can't? Provide evidence please.

Israel will continue to target attackers, Netanyahu tells Blair
Jewish Telegraphic Agency-Oct 22, 2012
Also Monday, five Kassam rockets were fired at the Shaar Hanegev ... Since the beginning of this year, more than 500 rockets fired from the Gaza Strip hit Israel, including over 50 during October alone, according to the IDF.
Israel will continue to target attackers, Netanyahu tells Blair | JTA - Jewish & Israel News
Aw come on Marhaba, don't you know that these 500 rockets are being shot at kindergartens in Israel is for self defense?! Muslim idea of "self defense" is they keep trying to kill you while you defend yourself!

they can't

they can't

do you support this????

Link? Otherwise you are fulla shit.

they can't

they can't

do you support this????

And how do you know they can't? Provide evidence please.

they can't

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53vViKeUPcY]34 a Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

That's it tinnie?-----long security check lines sure-----and because you and your friends even a DOMESTIC flight in the USA involves HOURS OF WADING THRU SECURITY checks----while you kiss the asses of sluts with bombs on their stinking asses

This great poster makes me smile
me too

but for different reasons

Rosie a very scholarly jewess using islamic jihad lingo whereas tinny who says he supports hamas always uses very civilised lingo

should be the other way round, shouldn't it??

shabat shalom...not goin to attack fellow jews duing shabat unless they attack me first and maybe not even then

Suuuuuure.

Right after the North Koreans, the Russians, the Iraninans, the Syrians, and the authority of "Balestine"
agreed....lipushkin.............zionists don't even qualify....lagging way behind the elite of fascists except for liebermann

anti arab racism is another matter,,,zionists are definitely olympic gold medal contenders there

BUT

shabat shalom...i aint attacking fellow jews during shabat even tho its hours before dusk and sundown

Last edited:

Forum List

Back