Covington School Has To Close Because Liberals Want To Kill Them And Burn Their School To The Ground

covington-1.jpg

The left has issued death threats against these kids. Many of them wanted their names so they could be targeted for death. Many famous Hollywood celebrities tweeted that the kids should all be murdered and their school burned to the ground.

So the left is instigating the murder of school children.
No wonder they don't want guns in schools. It's so they can cause the deaths of more children.

Jack Morrissey Apologizes for Deleted Covington 'Woodchipper' Tweet

Film producer Jack Morrissey apologized Monday for joking about “MAGA kids” going “screaming, hats first into the woodchipper.” The tweet was accompanied by an iconic image from “Fargo” in which a dead person’s blood flies from a woodchipper.

“It was something that I did not give any thought to,” Morrissey told TheWrap. “It was just a fast, profoundly stupid tweet. … I would throw my phone into the ocean before doing that again.”

Morrissey, whose credits include “Beauty and the Beast” and films in the “Twilight” franchise, quickly deleted the tweet and apologized, but Sarah Palin and other critics slammed him on social media.​
Does ANYONE realize how stupid this all is? Why are we jumping into this at all? A Russian social media sneak brought this to the world's attention, I'd bet anything.
It was NOTHING and look what it has turned into because we haven't got anything else to rip and tear each other about this week.
It's not just stupid. It is disgusting. WAKE UP and walk away.

covington-1.jpg

The left has issued death threats against these kids. Many of them wanted their names so they could be targeted for death. Many famous Hollywood celebrities tweeted that the kids should all be murdered and their school burned to the ground.

No wonder they don't want guns in schools. It's so they can cause the deaths of more children.

Film producer Jack Morrissey apologized Monday for joking about “MAGA kids” going “screaming, hats first into the woodchipper.” The tweet was accompanied by an iconic image from “Fargo” in which a dead person’s blood flies from a woodchipper.

“It was something that I did not give any thought to,” Morrissey told TheWrap. “It was just a fast, profoundly stupid tweet. … I would throw my phone into the ocean before doing that again.”

Morrissey, whose credits include “Beauty and the Beast” and films in the “Twilight” franchise, quickly deleted the tweet and apologized, but Sarah Palin and other critics slammed him on social media.​
Does ANYONE realize how stupid this all is? Why are we jumping into this at all? A Russian social media sneak brought this to the world's attention, I'd bet anything.
It was NOTHING and look what it has turned into because we haven't got anything else to rip and tear each other about this week.

The media and Trump haters are successfully growing an army of mindless zombies. Controversy is key and the more out of their mind someone is the easier they are to brainwash.

Bull.
covington-1.jpg

They’re closed because of the weather, of course, but they should learn from this to think twice before behaving like deplorable Trump sheep again in public.
Yeah “bull.” While all the schools in the region are closed for weather. Gimme a break, trash.
Racist

Bull.
covington-1.jpg

They’re closed because of the weather, of course, but they should learn from this to think twice before behaving like deplorable Trump sheep again in public.
Yeah “bull.” While all the schools in the region are closed for weather. Gimme a break, trash.
Racist
Get a grip, snowflake

covington-1.jpg

Now that the media has created this mess....and lots of Hollywood liberals have tweeted death threats......just forget about it.

Rush calls a whore a slut and it's the end of the world.

But Hollywood liberals show us how fucking destructive they are, well....let's all just forget about it.
No harm done.

Meanwhile we have to brace ourselves for the next destructive media fabrication.

Bull.
covington-1.jpg

Racist
Get a grip, snowflake
Snowflakes are liberals, racist.

Bull.
Racist
Get a grip, snowflake
Nope conservatives are the ones crying like little bitches all the time. Stop PC policing me, snowflake.

Racist
Get a grip, snowflake
Nope conservatives are the ones crying like little bitches all the time. Stop PC policing me, snowflake.
Nope. We aren't constantly complaining about how everything that goes wrong in our lives is because of white racism.

But you are, racist.

Racist
Get a grip, snowflake
Nope. We aren't constantly complaining about how everything that goes wrong in our lives is because of white racism.

But you are, racist.
All you do is pretend to be a victim. Stop PC policing me, snowflake.

So you are calling the school liars? They were to have a delayed opening, but due to threats decided to close for the day.

Covington Catholic High School closes Tuesday ‘to ensure safety’
Jennifer Edwards Baker
PARK HILLS, KY. - (FOX19) - Covington Catholic High School is closed Tuesday over security concerns, according to school officials.

“After meeting with local authorities, we have made the decision to cancel school and be closed on Tuesday, January 22, in order to ensure the safety of our students, faculty and staff,” reads a letter to them from the school’s principal, Robert Rowe.

“All activities on campus will be cancelled for the entire day and evening. Students, parents, faculty and staff are not to be on campus for any reason. Please continue to keep the Covington Catholic Community in your prayers.”

Bull.
covington-1.jpg

Yes I’m calling them liars. Their attention whoring and desperate damage control does not change that they would have been closed anyways like all the other schools around them.
You got Buzzfed - again

They were closed Monday for a holiday. Today, due to threats.

The whole county? Oops no it’s the weather

Sunny and 39 degrees right now in Covington, KY.

Covington Catholic High School cancelled classes Tuesday in response to the torrent of outrage and harassment directed at a group of its students who were captured on video in a tense confrontation with an elderly Native American man near the Lincoln Memorial during Saturday’s March for Life.

Covington Catholic HS Closed Tuesday to Protect Students from Backlash | National Review

The whole county? Oops no it’s the weather

Sunny and 39 degrees right now in Covington, KY.

Covington Catholic High School cancelled classes Tuesday in response to the torrent of outrage and harassment directed at a group of its students who were captured on video in a tense confrontation with an elderly Native American man near the Lincoln Memorial during Saturday’s March for Life.

Covington Catholic HS Closed Tuesday to Protect Students from Backlash | National Review
All schools in the county closed due to weather. Check the county’s fucking website, which has been posted many times. The snowflake school decided to take advantage of it. They’ve got a lot of damage control to do.

All schools in the county closed due to weather. Check the county’s fucking website, which has been posted many times. The snowflake school decided to take advantage of it. They’ve got a lot of damage control to do.

Gee, there's a very long list of reputable news agencies that report what I posted. You lose.

Closings

Here ya go. This says most were on delay,not closed. You lose again, like normal.

Gee, there's a very long list of reputable news agencies that report what I posted. You lose.

Closings

Here ya go. This says most were on delay,not closed. You lose again, like normal.
Your own link shows Kenton County closed. Too stupid. Poor effort, little snowflake :itsok:

Your own link shows Kenton County closed. Too stupid. Poor effort, little snowflake :itsok:

What it shows is a lot of county schools were open, you lied and said all county schools were closed. I told you Covington was closed and the reason was given in a link, because of security issues from liberal haters.

Forum List

Back