COVID: What's next?

I'm going to hope that we can stay on topic here. There are already more than enough threads on vaccine efficacy.

It's becoming more and more clear that we're not going to get enough people vaccinated to create a "herd immunity", or whatever the hell we were hoping for. Those who are against this -- whatever their reasons -- appear to have won. Their individual "freedom" and their "liberty" remain intact, and the rest will be able to avoid it for whatever reason it is that scares them.

All that excitement about getting the vaccines available is over. Wasted.

So let's get real: Now that we have decided the virus and its future variants and mutations aren't going away, how do you think this plays out in terms of public health? In terms of how it affects the economy?

What's next? How do you see this playing out?
Hold the phone Mac1958- let me stop you at the part of your suggestion that “only a vaccine can create herd immunity” and that is not correct.

Had there not been a deliberate attempt last year to slow down the virus, as we heard “to flatten the curve to save the hospitals” who were not stocked/ prepared, we could’ve possibly reached herd immunity months ago. That was not to be since the vaccine makers and the current administration back them fully to rush out to make vaccines, and in doing so skipped giving any information about home health care- acquiring a ventilator for home use if a family were to need one, etc. none of that information was given although it is a major component of a standard pandemic response plan.

Hey, maybe you can help me out here….do you know why any government, not just the United States, but why would a government not help its citizens fully to respond in the best way to a pandemic?

I think we should just change our approach here. Dead serious -- if people don't want the vaccine, they shouldn't get it. They can get the virus, and whatever happens, happens.

We'll just have to do this the hard way. Vaccinations will increase (as we're seeing now) as more people get sick and drop. Maybe those who get it will be immune in the future.

This appears to be the best we can do. Okay then, let's run with it. Fuck it.

Ah, another ^^^DemoKKKrat throws most of the black and hispanic people in the country under the bus. You people never disappoint...

1628117538083.png

Well, that was chock full of a bunch of anything but hard numbers. A children’s hospital, who is full of sick kids, has a few with COVID (previous medical issues unknown). And we’re all supposed to what? Panic? They write these things like they do to keep people like you on the edge of sanity. It clearly works.

Millions of small business owners have lost everything they have but you don't care because you are a sociopath.

Then they must have sucked at being small businesses, then.

You do realize that 50% of small businesses fail in the first five years and 67% in the first 10, right? You pays your money and you takes your chances.

Of course, you think these businesses wouldn't have failed if they hadn't had a few weeks of shutdown? How many people were you willing to kill to keep a few small businesses open for another year.

Jews have nothing to do with this. You should seek help for your mental illness.
Meh, the only reason you whine about me is because I don't support your pet Zionist entity.

You must be referring to the new science that emerged after Fauci said don't wear masks. I could never find any of that. Please post links.

Even if I explained the science to you, you still wouldn't understand it.

Then they must have sucked at being small businesses, then.

You do realize that 50% of small businesses fail in the first five years and 67% in the first 10, right? You pays your money and you takes your chances.

Of course, you think these businesses wouldn't have failed if they hadn't had a few weeks of shutdown? How many people were you willing to kill to keep a few small businesses open for another year.

Meh, the only reason you whine about me is because I don't support your pet Zionist entity.

Even if I explained the science to you, you still wouldn't understand it.
Umm, how do you not suck at being in business when the government won’t let you have any customers or employees?

Well, that was chock full of a bunch of anything but hard numbers. A children’s hospital, who is full of sick kids, has a few with COVID (previous medical issues unknown). And we’re all supposed to what? Panic? They write these things like they do to keep people like you on the edge of sanity. It clearly works.
Did yo get lost?

You seem to be responding to some OTHER post from what you quoted

You must be referring to the new science that emerged after Fauci said don't wear masks. I could never find any of that. Please post links.
So you always knew that asymptomatic people could spread covid?

No...you didn't.

No one did

Hold the phone Mac1958- let me stop you at the part of your suggestion that “only a vaccine can create herd immunity” and that is not correct.

Had there not been a deliberate attempt last year to slow down the virus, as we heard “to flatten the curve to save the hospitals” who were not stocked/ prepared, we could’ve possibly reached herd immunity months ago. That was not to be since the vaccine makers and the current administration back them fully to rush out to make vaccines, and in doing so skipped giving any information about home health care- acquiring a ventilator for home use if a family were to need one, etc. none of that information was given although it is a major component of a standard pandemic response plan.

Yes, we could have reached "Herd Immunity" by letting everyone get infected.

But that would have meant 70% of a population of 300 million, or 210 million people get it.

Which is not good when you have a disease with a 2% mortality rate. That would have meant four million deaths. Maybe more, because hospitals who were able to treat people when we were in lockdown wouldn't have if they had been flooded with cases all at once.

Umm, how do you not suck at being in business when the government won’t let you have any customers or employees?

You think a business would do better if it was killing its customers? IF we had locked down the whole country for a month like every other country did, we'd have done a much better job of containing this. We didn't. We did it peicemeal. We didn't follow mask mandates. People are refusing to get vaccinated because that would be denying their lord and master, Donald Trump.

It's why we had 4% of the world's population and 20% of the Covid Cases/Deaths.

All the subhuman knows is that it hates.

The more others suffer, the better it feels about itself.

Says the guy who was happy to kill people as long as his Orange God Man doesn't get the blame.

Hey, maybe you can help me out here….do you know why any government, not just the United States, but why would a government not help its citizens fully to respond in the best way to a pandemic?
Nowhere in my post did I say "only a vaccine can create herd immunity", as you put in quotes.

It's possible that people who have had the virus may ("possible" and "may", two qualifiers there) have some degree of immunity against future infections.

Ah, another ^^^DemoKKKrat throws most of the black and hispanic people in the country under the bus. You people never disappoint...

View attachment 521606
Maybe you should re-read what I wrote.

I didn't mention any groups or races, since that is irrelevant, yet you decided to bring race into it.

Typical bigoted, race-obsessed Trumpster.

You want to inhale poison now?

Jesus
Hydrogen peroxide is now poison but untested vaccines offered by criminal entities making enormous profits with governmental immunity, is perfectly safe.

This is a microcosm of America in 2021. No wonder we’re a dying empire.

Hydrogen peroxide is now poison but untested vaccines offered by criminal entities making enormous profits with governmental immunity, is perfectly safe.

Newsflash, hydrogen peroxide IS poison

There is absolutely NOTHING that is "untested" about the vaccine.

Yes, we could have reached "Herd Immunity" by letting everyone get infected.

But that would have meant 70% of a population of 300 million, or 210 million people get it.

Which is not good when you have a disease with a 2% mortality rate. That would have meant four million deaths. Maybe more, because hospitals who were able to treat people when we were in lockdown wouldn't have if they had been flooded with cases all at once.
You might check that 2% morality rate aa that’s higher than actual data shows. There is a need to compare CFC info with available non-political statistical analysis to confirm accuracy. Reportedly within the US, there have been infected and presumably number of Covid-19 deaths FROM not WITH COVID-19 has been the rub, with many people dying from a separate causal factor but marked as FROM COVID-19 which gives medical facility federal (tax payer) money. I know of two cases that did exactly that in two separate facilities locally.

The current information on CDC‘s website states that as of July 28, 2021, there have been a total number of reported cases there have been 34,722,631 cases reported and 609,853 reported deaths. That indicates a 99.983% survival rate, not 98%. Do you know what the survival rate is for a typical annual flu virus?

Based on data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as of January 27, 2021, those older than 85 have been 119 times more likely to die of COVID-19 than those aged 25–34; those under 15, by contrast, are 73 times less likely to die of the disease than those aged 25–34. Reportedly, the 85 and up crowd is an highly understudy group and mostly grouped together with the 70-year-olds , significantly skewing the true
picture. Check out the age graph comparisons for a good visual.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back