COVID: What's next?

I'm glad to see that you understand how all the censorship, deplatforming, cancel culture, and suppression of speech is effecting the outcome of the vaccine push. I'd like to say that transparency is the lesson to be learned here, and that transparency is "what's next", but I already know that what is next is MORE censorship, suppression of speech, deplatforming, and cancel culture. MORE authoritarian action that will lead to MORE resistance.
More lies. Another Trumpster ignorant of my positions on the issues. You guys are boring.

Last edited:
So long as Xiden and Harris continue to not take this seriously and allow people into our southern border untested…nothing will change and it will continue to spread.

How about we start with you assholes not lying and stop spreading false shit?

ICU’s are not packed, they are at regular fill levels with only a few of those patients being from the Chinese flu.

Fuck. I’m sick and tired of you pricks lying out your ass and then clutching your pearls because half the country doesn’t believe a fucking thing you say. You earned that reputation so live with it ass wipe.
You LIE!!! - My tenant was in a automobile accident 2 days ago in St Louis, MO & could not find Hospital that would take her. She sat in the ER waiting room for 12 hours & the triage nurse said lady we are beyond capacity spilled out into hallways. We can't help you. Just go home & take Tylenol & try back in a few days if the pain doesn't go away.

Last edited:
I'm going to hope that we can stay on topic here. There are already more than enough threads on vaccine efficacy.

It's becoming more and more clear that we're not going to get enough people vaccinated to create a "herd immunity", or whatever the hell we were hoping for. Those who are against this -- whatever their reasons -- appear to have won. Their individual "freedom" and their "liberty" remain intact, and the rest will be able to avoid it for whatever reason it is that scares them.

All that excitement about getting the vaccines available is over. Wasted.

So let's get real: Now that we have decided the virus and its future variants and mutations aren't going away, how do you think this plays out in terms of public health? In terms of how it affects the economy?

What's next? How do you see this playing out?
No change. If we proceed as if there is not virus to concern ourselves with, everything will be okay.

How about we start with you assholes not lying and stop spreading false shit?

ICU’s are not packed, they are at regular fill levels with only a few of those patients being from the Chinese flu.

Fuck. I’m sick and tired of you pricks lying out your ass and then clutching your pearls because half the country doesn’t believe a fucking thing you say. You earned that reputation so live with it ass wipe.
Missouri Republican Senator Roy Blunt said Get Vaccinated!

Missouri Republican Governor Mike Parsons said Get Vaccinated!

You LIE!!! - My tenant was in a automobile accident 2 days ago in St Louis, MO & could not find Hospital that would take her. She sat in the ER waiting room for 12 hours & the triage nurse said lady we are beyond capacity spilled out into hallways. We can't help you. Just go home & take Tylenol & try back in a few days if the pain doesn't go away.
LNAO! What the fuck. So she obviously drive herself in, or caught a ride. Wasn’t brought in by ambulance for sure, definitely not a helicopter ride emergency. Yet she spent twelve fucking hours needing help with what? Not anything the hospital give a fuck about that’s for sure. Maybe you shouldn’t spend 12 hours in a waiting room for some fucking neosporin.

So everyone who doesn't want to chance a vaccine that hasn't gotten FDA approval is a redneck ?

Pretty much.

Mac,

Have flu vaccines eradicated flu?

If everyone got a flu shot would they have eradicated flu?

This is really difficult for you isn't it? How much CNN do you watch?

Sigh.. IT doesn't get that the Flu isn't a single virus, it's many viruses, and when they produce a flu vaccine, they are projecting which ones are going to be the dominant strains that year.

As opposed to vaccines against specific viruses, like Polio, Measles, Smallpox and Covid, which are designed against a specific virus, and work pretty well.

Just for the record Joe, I also don’t believe that vaccine deaths are out of round with other vaccines in terms of adverse reactions. But, then we are talking about a virus that has statistically killed an insignificant amount of the population….

This thing was politicized to defeat a sitting President, and it is my contention that none of these numbers can be fully trusted.

Except, as you say, the rest of the world treated this virus just as seriously as we did, and a lot of them had very high death rates. So when Japan did a lockdown last year and cancelled the Olympics, it was part of a devious plot to defeat Trump.

600,000 people is not a 'insignificant amount". It's more people than have died in any one war the US has fought. The average life expectency of Americans DROPPED in 2020.

Ironically, Covid could have been Trump's shining moment, if he did what Bush did after 9/11. Mobilize the government to respond, reach across party lines to take action, and most importantly, show compassion and empathy for those effected.

He didn't. Like most malignant narcissists, it became all about him.

Wow, posted what time in tel aviv?

CDC apparently is lying. CDC said 6k at the end of June, 12k mid July, 6.5k after a climate science revision, and now 11.9k

But Joe from tel aviv at 4am says nobody is dead, and CNN, Fox, NPR, and MSDNC all seem to agree, since they have yet to report the issue of vax deaths at all....

Kind of funny, if you've read other posts here, I'm probably one of the strongest critics of Israel on this board.

Except, as you say, the rest of the world treated this virus just as seriously as we did, and a lot of them had very high death rates. So when Japan did a lockdown last year and cancelled the Olympics, it was part of a devious plot to defeat Trump.

600,000 people is not a 'insignificant amount". It's more people than have died in any one war the US has fought. The average life expectency of Americans DROPPED in 2020.

Ironically, Covid could have been Trump's shining moment, if he did what Bush did after 9/11. Mobilize the government to respond, reach across party lines to take action, and most importantly, show compassion and empathy for those effected.

He didn't. Like most malignant narcissists, it became all about him.
I see, so because you despised Trump, his response didn’t meet your standards….The “Fauch” was predicting some 2 million deaths when this started, Trump ensured that less than half of that occurred…Trump took measures to mitigate spread, increase PPE, make and distribute ventilators, and produce not one but three vaccines in record time, and you loathsome fools mocked and derided him at every step for political purposes…

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
I see, so because you despised Trump, his response didn’t meet your standards….The “Fauch” was predicting some 2 million deaths when this started, Trump ensured that less than half of that occurred…Trump took measures to mitigate spread, increase PPE, make and distribute ventilators, and produce not one but three vaccines in record time, and you loathsome fools mocked and derided him at every step for political purposes…
Maybe it was the "injecting bleach" and "sunshine up your ass" kinda stuff...

Kind of funny, if you've read other posts here, I'm probably one of the strongest critics of Israel on this board.

You are not a 911 TRUTHER.

You and truth never intersect....

FauXI lied.

Trump took it hook line and sinker and is out of office because he did not fire fauXI the first time fauXI lied.

FauXI should have been replaced in Jan 2017.

Forum List

Back