COVID: What's next?

My “problem” is that I know how easy it is for libs to slant polls to get the result they want

and thats on top the ordinary reluctance of conservatives to even speak to pollsters
Like I said. That’s your problem. The right constantly struggles with reality. You could very easily look at vaccination data by county and reach the same conclusion as the poll. But hey… better to stick to your dopey generalizations. :dunno:

That's what you said. You own what you said.
NONE of what you claim was said by me.

ZERO. You are a bald face and very stupid liar.

No? Then post quotes of me saying those things.

Fuckin troll

There are probably 50-60 million unvaccinated Americans who have not had covid.

With the highly contagious Delta strain...you have two choices

Get vaccinated or get covid.

2% or more of those who get covid will die. The average age of hospitalization and death has dropped significantly recently.

There have only been 6,000 CLAIMS of adverse effects from vaccines out of what...four hundred million doses delivered?

Do the smart thing so we can end this

NONE of what you claim was said by me.

ZERO. You are a bald face and very stupid liar.

No? Then post quotes of me saying those things.

Fuckin troll

You are a total liar. You said all of it.

If you want to respond to posts with snarky comments that miss the point, don't make sense and are factually wrong, you own it. If you want to claim to grasp the situation, then be serious and say so. Your choice.

Note yet again you didn't know why Covid rates are higher in New York in the winter and Florida in the summer. You attacked Florida in the summer rates, I told you why, and you STILL DON'T KNOW. You are fucking stupid and a total liar

There are probably 50-60 million unvaccinated Americans who have not had covid.

With the highly contagious Delta strain...you have two choices

Get vaccinated or get covid.

2% or more of those who get covid will die. The average age of hospitalization and death has dropped significantly recently.

There have only been 6,000 CLAIMS of adverse effects from vaccines out of what...four hundred million doses delivered?

Do the smart thing so we can end this
There was a time Americans would be told the truth. We do not have that anymore. There are consequences to politicizing everything we do to live. Trusting an aggressor is more of a suicide threat then from other ways.

There was a time Americans would be told the truth. We do not have that anymore. There are consequences to politicizing everything we do to live. Trusting an aggressor is more of a suicide threat then from other ways.
nothing you posted had any relationship to my post that you quoted

They do? No, they don't.

But because I know that Trump is a dangerous buffoon, you think you know my positions on all the issues.

You are ignorant and worthless. But I already knew that.

OK, then maybe you should start watching MSNBC and CNN. You will be surprised just how much your thoughts align with them. You voted for Biden and you seem to be happy with the policies he is proposing. For that reason alone, you have no room to call anyone else ignorant.

Booster.JPG

I'm going to hope that we can stay on topic here. There are already more than enough threads on vaccine efficacy.

It's becoming more and more clear that we're not going to get enough people vaccinated to create a "herd immunity", or whatever the hell we were hoping for. Those who are against this -- whatever their reasons -- appear to have won. Their individual "freedom" and their "liberty" remain intact, and the rest will be able to avoid it for whatever reason it is that scares them.

All that excitement about getting the vaccines available is over. Wasted.

So let's get real: Now that we have decided the virus and its future variants and mutations aren't going away, how do you think this plays out in terms of public health? In terms of how it affects the economy?

What's next? How do you see this playing out?
I'm glad to see that you understand how all the censorship, deplatforming, cancel culture, and suppression of speech is effecting the outcome of the vaccine push. I'd like to say that transparency is the lesson to be learned here, and that transparency is "what's next", but I already know that what is next is MORE censorship, suppression of speech, deplatforming, and cancel culture. MORE authoritarian action that will lead to MORE resistance.

True, but you have it backwards as to who the children really are. Democrats are forever petulant children who don't want to take responsibility and what mommy and daddy(government) to take care of them and make all significant decisions in their lives for them.
I'll get to the democrats in a second....

Meanwhile the governments in many states--the GOP lead ones--have decided that voting on a Sunday is insecure...and that handing someone a bottle of water in line is illegal.

Not taking responsibility? You guys stormed the capitol on 1/6. Ever since then, when you are faced with having to admit it was. Trump supporters, you swear all of these white folks were from Black Lives Matter. You claim to be a conservative but have sworn your allegiance to a man who ran up $8T in less than 4 years. Wow... you voted for the guy who did send troops in to the Middle East and for the guy who wanted to keep them there for 100 years in 2008...now...you wanted them out--until Joe pulled them out.

Lets talk about your paranoia. At this point, it's easier to list who is (allegedly) not working for your destruction than it is to list all of the groups who supposedly are.

And to top it all off, the patron saint of child behavior, your blob, even said that he takes no responsibility at all for his government's terrible response to a national pandemic.

As for the Democrats... Tons of idiocy there too. My two favorites is opposing security guards at school to carry a firearm. Like when there is a school shooting...your first call is to someone carrying a firearm but they don't want an armed first responder there. Nuke power has been around for like 70 years or so. Yet some on the left are not convinced it is safe. Pretty dumb on both counts.

Got a link that proves how many "rednecks" are anti-vaxers compared to the "porch sitters"?
Didn't think so, just more "fake news".

As an FYI, there are more democrats that didn't get vaccinated than Republicans.
Maybe we can consider those retro-active abortions, huh?

Blacks and hispanics are the most likely to be unvaccinated, as a percentage of the population.

The left are incredibly eager to see them die.

As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states.

Blacks and hispanics are the most likely to be unvaccinated, as a percentage of the population.

The left are incredibly eager to see them die.

As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states.
thats because vaccinations were directed to wealthy white neighborhoods. Elsewhere, vaccination sites were fewer in black areas. And then there was the Trump misinformation.

There is also remaining a mistrust of the medical establishment due to the US’s long history of using minorities as human guinea pigs in unethical and harmful experiments. Eg Tuskagee syphilis experiment and forced sterilization, among many others

OK, then maybe you should start watching MSNBC and CNN. You will be surprised just how much your thoughts align with them. You voted for Biden and you seem to be happy with the policies he is proposing. For that reason alone, you have no room to call anyone else ignorant.
I voted against Trump. I would much rather have been able to vote third party.

You obviously don't know my positions on the issues.

You are ignorant.

Forum List

Back