COVID: What's next?

How about we start with you assholes not lying and stop spreading false shit?

ICU’s are not packed, they are at regular fill levels with only a few of those patients being from the Chinese flu.

Fuck. I’m sick and tired of you pricks lying out your ass and then clutching your pearls because half the country doesn’t believe a fucking thing you say. You earned that reputation so live with it ass wipe.
Solid Trumpian response there.

I know that's what you're told in your universe. There is nothing I can do about that.

Last edited:
What happens?

Enough of the rednecks who refuse to get vaccinations catch it. Some of them remove themselves from the Gene pool, the rest get natural immunity.

I doubt that anyone will go back to lock downs or masks. People are too fed up with that.
So everyone who doesn't want to chance a vaccine that hasn't gotten FDA approval is a redneck ?

I'm going to hope that we can stay on topic here. There are already more than enough threads on vaccine efficacy.

It's becoming more and more clear that we're not going to get enough people vaccinated to create a "herd immunity", or whatever the hell we were hoping for. Those who are against this -- whatever their reasons -- appear to have won. Their individual "freedom" and their "liberty" remain intact, and the rest will be able to avoid it for whatever reason it is that scares them.

All that excitement about getting the vaccines available is over. Wasted.

So let's get real: Now that we have decided the virus and its future variants and mutations aren't going away, how do you think this plays out in terms of public health? In terms of how it affects the economy?

What's next? How do you see this playing out?

Mac,

Have flu vaccines eradicated flu?

If everyone got a flu shot would they have eradicated flu?

This is really difficult for you isn't it? How much CNN do you watch?

Mac,

Have flu vaccines eradicated flu?

If everyone got a flu shot would they have eradicated flu?

This is really difficult for you isn't it? How much CNN do you watch?
I've changed my position on this over the last couple of days. You win. I concede.

All we can do now is treat this like a controlled burn, getting rid of the dead underbrush.

Good luck. I hope no innocents die or suffer because of you, but that is unfortunately part of the burn.

That sounds like the deaths from COVID-19….

Okay, let's look at that.

35 Million people contracted TRUMP PLAGUE (Covid-19) and 613,000 died. That's a mortality rate of about 2%.

Now, even if you accept the fanciful numbers that 6000 people died after getting vaccinated, the thing is, 187 million Americans have gotten the vaccine. That would be a mortality rate of 0.0032%.

Of course, the 6000 number is bullshit to start with.

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

After careful review of the additional data, doctors have decided that there is no evidence at all that the vaccines contributed to the other patient deaths. Nonetheless, the CDC and FDA will continue to investigate every single report of death (and other adverse events) reported to VAERS.

I've changed my position on this over the last couple of days. You win. I concede.

All we can do now is treat this like a controlled burn, getting rid of the dead underbrush.

Good luck. I hope no innocents die or suffer because of you, but that is unfortunately part of the burn.

Poor Mac. No, Mac, not because of me, because of the vaccines. They're leaky vaccines, like for the flu. They do not eliminate transmission. And not being a strong enough person, you can't admit even that, but have to blame it even now on the unvaccinated, like your Masters are telling you

Pathetic

What’s next might be very ugly. The authoritarians and totalitarians just might take control. When government and big business combine the consequences for the people are usually rather chilling. When big tech is now the arbiters of free speech, we know we’re headed in the wrong direction. For example, when anyone questions or dissents from the official COVID orthodoxy is silenced and deplatformed by the colluding forces of big tech and big government, we the people should unite against this injustice. Unfortunately too many Americans are easily duped by these powerful forces. Are you one?

What’s next might be very ugly. The authoritarians and totalitarians just might take control. When government and big business combine the consequences for the people are usually rather chilling. When big tech is now the arbiters of free speech, we know we’re headed in the wrong direction. For example, when anyone questions or dissents from the official COVID orthodoxy is silenced and deplatformed by the colluding forces of big tech and big government, we the people should unite against this injustice. Unfortunately too many Americans are easily duped by these powerful forces. Are you one?

My opinion: he most definitely is, and speaks the talking points of his masters.

I am not, thank God.

35 Million people contracted TRUMP PLAGUE (Covid-19) and 613,000 died. That's a mortality rate of about 2%.

Now, even if you accept the fanciful numbers that 6000 people died after getting vaccinated, the thing is, 187 million Americans have gotten the vaccine. That would be a mortality rate of 0.0032%.

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

After careful review of the additional data, doctors have decided that there is no evidence at all that the vaccines contributed to the other patient deaths. Nonetheless, the CDC and FDA will continue to investigate every single report of death (and other adverse events) reported to VAERS.

Just for the record Joe, I also don’t believe that vaccine deaths are out of round with other vaccines in terms of adverse reactions. But, then we are talking about a virus that has statistically killed an insignificant amount of the population….

This thing was politicized to defeat a sitting President, and it is my contention that none of these numbers can be fully trusted.

There's no evidence anyone died from the vaccine.

People died after getting the vaccine, but they were largely old and sickly people to start with.

Wow, posted what time in tel aviv?

CDC apparently is lying. CDC said 6k at the end of June, 12k mid July, 6.5k after a climate science revision, and now 11.9k

But Joe from tel aviv at 4am says nobody is dead, and CNN, Fox, NPR, and MSDNC all seem to agree, since they have yet to report the issue of vax deaths at all....

CDC says 94% of your 613k Covid deaths are not from Covid.

Anyone suggesting all Americans were not exposed to Covid by last May is a total liar.

This guy, Joe, is a total absolute liar.

SARS and MERS were corona viruses that basically were harmless.

Covid-19 never killed anyone, and it is only the over allergic reaction by the immune system that kills anyone.
So once the immune system gets used to it, there won't be any problem.
Please do not listen to ANYTHING "Dr. Rigby" says

He's a clown that wants to see people die and is ALWAYS wrong

As I said a few posts ago, you guys win. You shouldn't be forced. All I can hope is that you don't kill innocents.

Good luck.

New Topics

Forum List

Back