COVID: What's next?

Then tell us how many are dead from the vax.....

Instead of cheering when CDC cuts that number from 12k to 6k and fails to explain why....
Certainly not enough to prevent me from getting vaccinated. There’s always a very small percentage of those whose age or health put them at a unique risk.
346m doses given so far in the US. Do the math.

I did several times.

I haven’t seen it. I’m not sure what to make of your argument when you reference an article without posting it.

Furthermore, it should be clear that Republicans are much less likely to get the vaccine compared to Democrats.

Of course it’s true that Republicans are much less likely to get vaccinated compared to Democrats. It’s completely obvious.

A Final Warning to Humanity from Former Pfizer Chief Scientist Michael Yeadon​

Thanks for posting this video. Yes the government is trying to impose more control like they got away with after 9/11.

However Michael Yeadon's info is also not tracking with reality. US weekly deaths from all causes increased 57% until the vaccinations took hold. Now we have the lowest weekly deaths in history.

Now the virus is no longer novel & vulnerable have been vaccinated, so boosters, lockdowns, more vaccinated & masks likely won't save the lives they will claim. I will keep an eye on 90% vaccinated Israel's death rates.

Last edited:
Certainly not enough to prevent me from getting vaccinated. There’s always a very small percentage of those whose age or health put them at a unique risk.

Lol...

How many people live in the US, math genius..... More or less than 346 million?

Your side cannot even be honest about the number of Americans who are (faux) vaxed, instead insisting on lying with a per shot number....

How many other vaccines murdered more than 5k?

ZERO

Your faux vax does not immunize, but it does murder, and you lie about both.....

I suspect you could know the truth if you cared to.

“A Washington Post-ABC News poll has found a startling difference between Democrats and Republicans as it relates to COVID-19 vaccination. The poll found that while 86% of Democrats have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine shot, only 45% of Republicans have.
Dont believe every lying lib poll you read

We have no idea how many the vaccine will kill later in the future.
The only reason covid patients are dying is from an immune system, allergic, over reaction.
These synthetic vaccines are very likely to make that worse, not better.

I'm going to hope that we can stay on topic here. There are already more than enough threads on vaccine efficacy.

It's becoming more and more clear that we're not going to get enough people vaccinated to create a "herd immunity", or whatever the hell we were hoping for. Those who are against this -- whatever their reasons -- appear to have won. Their individual "freedom" and their "liberty" remain intact, and the rest will be able to avoid it for whatever reason it is that scares them.

All that excitement about getting the vaccines available is over. Wasted.

So let's get real: Now that we have decided the virus and its future variants and mutations aren't going away, how do you think this plays out in terms of public health? In terms of how it affects the economy?

What's next? How do you see this playing out?

Heard immunity only occurs via vaccinations? Fuck I'm no doctor, but that sounds like BS to me. What excitement BTW, were leftists popping wood over the thought of the magic potion?

I see it playing out as planned. First they ask we bend over, second this is going to hurt. Say, did you suggest because everyone isn't onboard the vaccine it's why variants exist? ILMAO....No shit huh? So if everyone receives the magic shot there would be no more variants huh? That's really odd considering COVID canceled out the flu. I mean after all, there was an annual flu shot, how did you conclude their won't be an annual COVID shot or so, even if everyone is vaccinated the first run?

I'm going to hope that we can stay on topic here. There are already more than enough threads on vaccine efficacy.

It's becoming more and more clear that we're not going to get enough people vaccinated to create a "herd immunity", or whatever the hell we were hoping for. Those who are against this -- whatever their reasons -- appear to have won. Their individual "freedom" and their "liberty" remain intact, and the rest will be able to avoid it for whatever reason it is that scares them.

All that excitement about getting the vaccines available is over. Wasted.

So let's get real: Now that we have decided the virus and its future variants and mutations aren't going away, how do you think this plays out in terms of public health? In terms of how it affects the economy?

What's next? How do you see this playing out?

Wrong.
Herd immunity has always ended every epidemic since life began on the planet, and herd immunity will end this one as well, as soon as we stop preventing it by "flattening the curve".
Flattening the curve conserves easy hosts, so then prevents the local host burn out that end epidemics.
Stop social distancing and masks. and it will be over in less than a month.
To prevent death for that month, just isolate the elderly and vulnerable, not try to do everyone.

But there really should not be any deaths.
The virus is not at all fatal to anyone.
The people dying are the ones with the severe allergic reaction by the immune system, the cytokine storm.
And you should easily be able to safe them with immuno suppressants like Ivermectin, Fluvoxamine, etc.

Not "only"

But something like HALF of you folks are refusing.

And large pockets of victims mean this thing doesn't go away until they basically all get infected

Those recovering are even more immune than those who took the fake vaccine.
SARS research proved that.
What is maintaining large pockets of hosts is "flattening the curve", not refusing to vaccinate with something that is not FDA approved.

Heard immunity only occurs via vaccinations? Fuck I'm no doctor, but that sounds like BS to me. What excitement BTW, were leftists popping wood over the thought of the magic potion?

I see it playing out as planned. First they ask we bend over, second this is going to hurt. Say, did you suggest because everyone isn't onboard the vaccine it's why variants exist? ILMAO....No shit huh? So if everyone receives the magic shot there would be no more variants huh? That's really odd considering COVID canceled out the flu. I mean after all, there was an annual flu shot, how did you conclude their won't be an annual COVID shot or so, even if everyone is vaccinated the first run?
Ted Cruz, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Donald Trump & Family & George Bush all raced to take the magic shot.

Covid-19 & variants are no longer "Novel" once you are vaccinated or exposed. It will become the new seasonal flu that our immune system will attack before it harms or kills as bad as this run through the planets population.

Horse shit

We have had no problem with corona viruses ever before. SARS and MERS were corona viruses that basically were harmless.
And those who did get SARS and MERS turn out to be immune to covid-19 as well.
The fact anyone is dying is a weird allergic reaction, which should easily be prevented with immuno suppressants.

Ted Cruz, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Donald Trump & Family & George Bush all raced to take the magic shot.

Covid-19 & variants are no longer "Novel" once you are vaccinated or exposed. It will become the new seasonal flu that our immune system will attack before it harms or kills as bad as this run through the planets population.

Wrong.
Covid-19 never killed anyone, and it is only the over allergic reaction by the immune system that kills anyone.
So once the immune system gets used to it, there won't be any problem.

Well if you're asking what's next? My guess is no lockdowns (no appetite for it, the economy would tank and we may not recover this time) or mandatory mask mandates except in those few places where it is spreading like wildfire. I've already noticed more people wearing masks this weekend in public. And getting that wary look back into their eyes. My hope is that for the most part, masking and social distancing will become ingrained in most people so that they condition themselves to be careful. Something that should have happened last year. I also think that science and medicine will keep up with the virus curve and come up with better and more efficient treatments so that in all but the most extreme cases, hospitalization won't be necessary. As one poster said, it will become just like the seasonal flu, you'll get a vaccine for it.

I'm also hoping that this pandemic kick starts something in the medical and scientific community that government research institutions can help with. Planning for the next debacle and trying to develop treatments for not only COVID variants, but a renewed effort toward trying to cure a lot of diseases and prevent a lot of viruses. Pipe dream pie-in-the-sky...but one can hope. :)
Yeah, trying to look at the silver lining here, medical science was able react incredibly quickly by building on advancements it had already made (MRNA, for example), and some of the efforts now (such as immune system manipulation) will almost certainly be useful in fighting other diseases. That's a HUGE positive.

It's not medical science's fault that our society is so mangled. It will just keep going and building on what it knows, thankfully.

Vaccinations will continue to increase, as programs targeting access bear fruit and as more people see loved ones and friends get ill and die. Delta will spread like wildfire for a while and plateau, as immunity increases. Sometime in the next year scientists will start alluding to herd immunity, as we approach 80% infected or vaccinated. Then we will assess the variants and the vaccines, with an eye on the need for boosters and annual covid shots.
Agreed, that appears to be the way it will go. So we're going to do this the hard way, which seems to be our specialty for some reason.

Forum List

Back