CDZ Covid Vaccine Thread - what's your take on them?

In fact if antibodies last only six months
Antibodies last at least 6 months. That's the longest it's been tracked.
SO have you checked to see if you have antibodies left? I would think they'd want to test you for further trial info on how long it lasts so they avg it out to a more accurate months till booster shot idea. You should have none left by now.
They still check me every two weeks at the KU school of medicine down town.
So do they disclose to you what the booster will be, the same formula and Cc's or lesser dosage different formula?
Nobody has said anything about boosters to me.

Hell, I didn't even know whether I had gotten the shot or the placebo until January.

Dude, we have a whole forum just for wacky conspiracy theories.

I quote from a doctor who's spent a considerable amount of time understanding vaccines and our immune system and all you can do is give me a tired line like that? Just go to some flame bait thread instead of bothering me here, I'm trying to get a serious discussion going on Covid vaccines and vaccines in general.

You're quoting quackery.

More insults with no content. I started making threads here to avoid this type of thing.

you need to remind him what section this is.if he does not refrain use the report button to get him off this thread.

I quote from a doctor who's spent a considerable amount of time understanding vaccines and our immune system and all you can do is give me a tired line like that? Just go to some flame bait thread instead of bothering me here, I'm trying to get a serious discussion going on Covid vaccines and vaccines in general.

You're quoting quackery.

More insults with no content. I started making threads here to avoid this type of thing.

you need to remind him what section this is.if he does not refrain use the report button to get him off this thread.

Trust me, I wrote that comment after I reported his post.

You're quoting quackery.

i was about to say that if he kept on,if you did not report him i was going to and i seldom ever go report stuff to the mods..i dont like whining to the mods like so many immature trolls do here over tiny little things, "unkotore is the worst,cries like a baby to the mods." but in the CDS section the kid gloves are off.

Last edited:

You're quoting quackery.

i was about to say that if he kept on,if you did not report him i was going to and i seldom ever go report stuff to the mods..i dont like whining to the mods like so many immature trolls do here over tiny little things, "unkotore is the worst,cries like a baby to the mods." but in the CDS section the kid gloves are off.

Exactly. The whole reason I came here is because I want intelligent discussion without the usual flame bait, but he's just not getting with the program.

You're quoting quackery.

Exactly. The whole reason I came here is because I want intelligent discussion without the usual flame bait, but he's just not getting with the program.

getting back to the topic now think you can get to all these videos in this post of mine by the weekend

and off topic,have you heard of that poster i mentioned tht always whines to the mods like a little baby all the time over the most tiny things in the world that i mentioned? :biggrin:

getting back to the topic now think you can get to all these videos in this post of mine by the weekend

I'm generally not a big fan of videos- they are very hard to quote- you basically have to transcribe them first, and that can take quite a while. This is why I tend to stick to articles myself.

and off topic,have you heard of that poster i mentioned tht always whines to the mods like a little baby all the time over the most tiny things in the world that i mentioned? :biggrin:

Uh oh, I think you're engaging in a bit of ad hominem attacking yourself there :p. I just so wish we could just stick to the evidence, but it's so hard to keep the focus on that.

He believes that the vaccines are for the purposes of "mass depopulation." This is proof that success in life and in education does not make one immune from losing your marbles even without dementia.

I'm not at all anti-vaccine, but I will not be getting any of the COVID jabs.

I prefer my vaccines with several more years of clinical trials.

You do realize clinical trials that don't go on that long right?

He believes that the vaccines are for the purposes of "mass depopulation." This is proof that success in life and in education does not make one immune from losing your marbles even without dementia.

I don't know how long clinical trials go on, but as to making vaccines from scratch:
This post is part of a series of Q&As in which NC State experts address questions about the vaccines on issues ranging from safety to manufacturing to how the vaccines will be distributed.
[snip]

Developing a new vaccine from scratch takes considerable time. It depends a lot on how much information is available about the disease itself, how the disease infects people and spreads, and so on. But it traditionally has taken 5-10 years to get a new vaccine. That makes it truly amazing that we already have one authorized vaccine for COVID-19, and are evaluating stage 3 clinical trial data on others.

Source:

I can think of other words other than "amazing" for the speed of Covid 19 vaccines, especially since all other attempts at previous coronavirus vaccines ended in dismal failures.

They go on longer than the mere months before approval. And if you're injured by the vaccine, you have no recourse. You (or your estate) can't sue for damages.

That's entirely fucked up.

They go on longer than the mere months before approval. And if you're injured by the vaccine, you have no recourse. You (or your estate) can't sue for damages.

125 million americans have already been vaccinated with at least one dose. I think clinical trials ended a while ago. They can do new clinical trials to test other aspects of the vaccine, but the original trials are long over.

125 million americans have already been vaccinated with at least one dose. I think clinical trials ended a while ago. They can do new clinical trials to test other aspects of the vaccine, but the original trials are long over.

Call it whatever you like- bottom line, the world is currently undergoing on very big experiment. The results so far aren't pretty:

And it looks like things will be even worse in the coming years:

I started thinking that it might make more sense to have a single thread concerning Covid Vaccine articles and perspectives in general. If it gets a lot of traffic, I might subdivide it a bit more, but thinking it'd be good to start with this. To start things off, I thought I'd start with an article from a website I don't think I've sourced from before, lifesitenews.com. Before we begin, I imagine that someone will chime in saying that mediabiasfactcheck doesn't like them. I know. I'm not that keen on mediabiasfactcheck a lot of the time either. I even decided to make a thread a bit ago with 3 articles from 3 different sites giving reasons why these sites also don't like them. It's here for anyone interested:

That being said, I don't know much about Lifesitenews, so I will quote a bit about what mediabiasfactcheck's article on them says and then make a few comments:
In review, LifeSiteNews primarily reports on anti-abortion, anti-gay marriage, and pro-Evangelical Christian issues. An example of a pro-Christian story is why being Christian means traveling with Jesus from Bethlehem to Calvary. LifeSiteNews also has a favorable opinion of former President Trump, as evidenced by this piece: How Trump brought Christmas back to America. Editorially, every story is right-leaning, including this story that sources non-credible sources such as Rush Limbaugh and CNSNews. In general, story selection favors the Christian right and denigrates the left, while not always being factual in reporting.

If what they say is true on this, then I'll say that I am pro abortion, pro gay marriage, not a Christian (I'm a Pantheist) and have always disliked Trump. When I perused the article below, I didn't see them getting into any of those subjects, so I think we're in the clear. Now, on to quoting a bit from one of their articles:
April 7, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field, spoke with LifeSiteNews.

He addressed the “demonstrably false” propaganda from governments in response to COVID-19, including the “lie” of dangerous variants, the totalitarian potential for “vaccine passports,” and the strong possibility we are dealing with a “conspiracy” which could lead to something far beyond the carnage experienced in the wars and massacres of the 20th century.

Their full article is here:

Constructive feedback welcome.
A. I got my shot back in August as part of the Moderna trial. I've had no ill effects, nor have I contracted the virus. Last week I still had high levels of "neutralizing antibodies" as well.

B. We do have a forum specifically for wacky conspiracy theories. I'd suggest using it.
My wife and I were also part of the Moderna trials. We had minimal side effects following the second shot.

I started thinking that it might make more sense to have a single thread concerning Covid Vaccine articles and perspectives in general. If it gets a lot of traffic, I might subdivide it a bit more, but thinking it'd be good to start with this. To start things off, I thought I'd start with an article from a website I don't think I've sourced from before, lifesitenews.com. Before we begin, I imagine that someone will chime in saying that mediabiasfactcheck doesn't like them. I know. I'm not that keen on mediabiasfactcheck a lot of the time either. I even decided to make a thread a bit ago with 3 articles from 3 different sites giving reasons why these sites also don't like them. It's here for anyone interested:

That being said, I don't know much about Lifesitenews, so I will quote a bit about what mediabiasfactcheck's article on them says and then make a few comments:
In review, LifeSiteNews primarily reports on anti-abortion, anti-gay marriage, and pro-Evangelical Christian issues. An example of a pro-Christian story is why being Christian means traveling with Jesus from Bethlehem to Calvary. LifeSiteNews also has a favorable opinion of former President Trump, as evidenced by this piece: How Trump brought Christmas back to America. Editorially, every story is right-leaning, including this story that sources non-credible sources such as Rush Limbaugh and CNSNews. In general, story selection favors the Christian right and denigrates the left, while not always being factual in reporting.

If what they say is true on this, then I'll say that I am pro abortion, pro gay marriage, not a Christian (I'm a Pantheist) and have always disliked Trump. When I perused the article below, I didn't see them getting into any of those subjects, so I think we're in the clear. Now, on to quoting a bit from one of their articles:
April 7, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field, spoke with LifeSiteNews.

He addressed the “demonstrably false” propaganda from governments in response to COVID-19, including the “lie” of dangerous variants, the totalitarian potential for “vaccine passports,” and the strong possibility we are dealing with a “conspiracy” which could lead to something far beyond the carnage experienced in the wars and massacres of the 20th century.

A. I got my shot back in August as part of the Moderna trial. I've had no ill effects, nor have I contracted the virus. Last week I still had high levels of "neutralizing antibodies" as well.

B. We do have a forum specifically for wacky conspiracy theories. I'd suggest using it.
My wife and I were also part of the Moderna trials. We had minimal side effects following the second shot.

That's great. If only everyone who took the Moderna shots could say the same...

I've asked and asked, stop posting from the conspiracy theory sites. You're actually doing people harm by making the scared of the vaccine.

I've asked and asked, stop posting from the conspiracy theory sites.

If all you can do is insult me and my sources, you have no place in the Clean Debate Zone and you know it.

Sure. A couple months is plenty of time to figure out the long-term effects.

You can be part of a science experiment if you like. I'll pass.

I've asked and asked, stop posting from the conspiracy theory sites. You're actually doing people harm by making the scared of the vaccine.
"Why don't you people just accept what your betters tell you? The government would NEVER do anything to harm people!"

Just letting the virus run wild until everyone who is going to die is dead & everyone who is going to get sick does, & we arrive at immunity. when would that be? the thought of one or two more years of this too ugly. willing to put my fears aside for the sake of our nation. now waiting for my 2nd shot.
Be afraid. Be very afraid. That's the Democrat/Lefty way.

````Report some people.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back