CDZ Covid Vaccine Thread - what's your take on them?

You do realize that when I used the term "pretty deadly", that was clearly in reference to older people, not the general population as you suggested. As for Cuomo, yes, he blew it. But what is relevant to what I said was that those older folks died who were in care homes with covid patients, which proves my point that covid is pretty deadly to older people.
Older people have a 95% survival rate. Millions of older folks have not died from Covid. No, Covid is not 'pretty deadly' but Cuomo sure is.

I've been a fan of Dr. Sherri Tenpenny for a while now, mainly because I would follow her on Facebook. Perhaps I still do, but I don't log on to facebook nearly as much these days.

Her dad was my favorite uncle. I've known her..... over 60 years .Unkle Al never bought into that BS either. He made it to ?? 89 or so.
Sherri and I had the polio ? vac the same week. She's full of shit when she says "never" But damn few....was polio the one that had to be put in the sun and created that goofy looking scar on the upper arm ?
55 years back...I can't even remember Monday

I'm damn near 80 and I'm a FIRST CLASS citizen.
I get to go places without having to quarantine for even five days. A tourist destination that's barred to anti-vaxxers.

No, no ill effects and among the folks in my age group I associate with (freely these days the worst side effect was a one-day period of feeling "like a spring cold" that was gone the next day.

Yes, I took the shots having heard all the scare propaganda from those who want to keep their boot on the necks of all Americans. But since all the bullshit of masks and quarantines and lockdowns made life not worth living it was the obvious choice to rise from the grave you refusniks are digging for yourselves.

I've been a fan of Dr. Sherri Tenpenny for a while now, mainly because I would follow her on Facebook. Perhaps I still do, but I don't log on to facebook nearly as much these days.

Her dad was my favorite uncle. I've known her..... over 60 years .Unkle Al never bought into that BS either. He made it to ?? 89 or so.
Sherri and I had the polio ? vac the same week. She's full of shit when she says "never" But damn few....was polio the one that had to be put in the sun and created that goofy looking scar on the upper arm ?

The circular scar on the upper arm was from the Smallpox vaccine 'eons' ago. I took a sugar cube polio vaccine when I was a nipper.

I started thinking that it might make more sense to have a single thread concerning Covid Vaccine articles and perspectives in general. If it gets a lot of traffic, I might subdivide it a bit more, but thinking it'd be good to start with this. To start things off, I thought I'd start with an article from a website I don't think I've sourced from before, lifesitenews.com. Before we begin, I imagine that someone will chime in saying that mediabiasfactcheck doesn't like them. I know. I'm not that keen on mediabiasfactcheck a lot of the time either. I even decided to make a thread a bit ago with 3 articles from 3 different sites giving reasons why these sites also don't like them. It's here for anyone interested:

That being said, I don't know much about Lifesitenews, so I will quote a bit about what mediabiasfactcheck's article on them says and then make a few comments:
In review, LifeSiteNews primarily reports on anti-abortion, anti-gay marriage, and pro-Evangelical Christian issues. An example of a pro-Christian story is why being Christian means traveling with Jesus from Bethlehem to Calvary. LifeSiteNews also has a favorable opinion of former President Trump, as evidenced by this piece: How Trump brought Christmas back to America. Editorially, every story is right-leaning, including this story that sources non-credible sources such as Rush Limbaugh and CNSNews. In general, story selection favors the Christian right and denigrates the left, while not always being factual in reporting.

If what they say is true on this, then I'll say that I am pro abortion, pro gay marriage, not a Christian (I'm a Pantheist) and have always disliked Trump. When I perused the article below, I didn't see them getting into any of those subjects, so I think we're in the clear. Now, on to quoting a bit from one of their articles:
April 7, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field, spoke with LifeSiteNews.

He addressed the “demonstrably false” propaganda from governments in response to COVID-19, including the “lie” of dangerous variants, the totalitarian potential for “vaccine passports,” and the strong possibility we are dealing with a “conspiracy” which could lead to something far beyond the carnage experienced in the wars and massacres of the 20th century.

Their full article is here:

Constructive feedback welcome.
My wife and I got ours and we feel fine.

Thursday, March 13, 2008
LifeSite News: A Study in Bias and Propaganda

On any given day, a reader with any semblance of critical reading skills can take a day's sample of LifeSiteNews' headlines and find error, lies, and distortions of the truth. (I have blogged about several egregious example previously). As my friend Jane Know said one time, when a person cites LifeSiteNews believing that it's honest, accurate, or unbiased journalism, it sort of automatically discredits that person as an arbiter of competence or journalistic integrity.
-------
I don't think much has changed in 13 years at LifeSiteNews.

The only thing that is more accurate than science is better science, not an opinion site on the net.

Again, all the focus is on the messenger (in this case, the site) and not on the message. I said in the OP that, if certain claims concerning the LifeSite News site were true, I was opposed to them. That being said, the article I referenced in the OP seems to be on point.
The only thing that tops science is better science, and that has not been provided here, I think.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

On any given day, a reader with any semblance of critical reading skills can take a day's sample of LifeSiteNews' headlines and find error, lies, and distortions of the truth. (I have blogged about several egregious example previously). As my friend Jane Know said one time, when a person cites LifeSiteNews believing that it's honest, accurate, or unbiased journalism, it sort of automatically discredits that person as an arbiter of competence or journalistic integrity.
-------

The only thing that is more accurate than science is better science, not an opinion site on the net.

Again, all the focus is on the messenger (in this case, the site) and not on the message. I said in the OP that, if certain claims concerning the LifeSite News site were true, I was opposed to them. That being said, the article I referenced in the OP seems to be on point.
The only thing that tops science is better science, and that has not been provided here, I think.

Ideally, in a discussion, we would discuss the evidence and why we think it's good or bad, not say "so and so doesn't like your source". But I guess we get what we get.

So you're saying you believe what she says (other than that she never got vaxxed) or that you don't?

That's definitely good to hear, but you may not be out of the woods yet. I don't know which vaccine you took, but this article may be a sign for all of them...

Thursday, March 13, 2008

-------

Ideally, in a discussion, we would discuss the evidence and why we think it's good or bad, not say "so and so doesn't like your source". But I guess we get what we get.
The source of the evidence is certainly up for discussion, I would think.

That's definitely good to hear, but you may not be out of the woods yet. I don't know which vaccine you took, but this article may be a sign for all of them...
Interesting. How strong a reaction to the infection occurred? Did the patients go to hospital?

The source of the evidence is certainly up for discussion, I would think.

Sure, and it has been. It's just sad when people focus exclusively on the messenger instead of the message.

Interesting. How strong a reaction to the infection occurred? Did the patients go to hospital?

I don't know. Just in case you didn't read the article itself though, I thought I'd bring up this part, as I found it to be quite interesting:
The study, released April 10, reviewed the positive COVID-19 test results of 800 people — 400 people who tested positive for COVID 14 days or more after they received one or two doses of the Pfizer vaccine against 400 unvaccinated people to see if those vaccinated were more likely to be infected with the UK or South African variant compared with unvaccinated individuals.

The South African variant, B.1.351, was found to make up about 1% of all COVID cases across all the people studied, according to the study by Tel Aviv University and Israel’s largest healthcare provider, Clalit.

But among patients who had received two doses of the vaccine, the variant’s prevalence rate was eight times higher than in those unvaccinated — 5.4% versus 0.7%, Reuters reported.

Trying to get 2nd shot, nightmare for old people with out smart phone. no adverse reaction from 1st shot. I would like a chance at closer to a normal way of living don't have a year or three to waste waiting for herd immunity to kick in.

watch this 2005 briefing to the CIA on gel nanotechnology changing the way one thinks. some say it is not bill gates, but the subject matters is what should scare the bejezus out of everyone.

Bill Gates Briefing to CIA 2005

watch this 2005 briefing to the CIA on gel nanotechnology changing the way one thinks. some say it is not bill gates, but the subject matters is what should scare the bejezus out of everyone.

I think it's crazy that he actually thinks that vaccines will help stop terrorism -.-

this is how covid and vaccines tie in with the reset. it is a must see.

I think it's crazy that he actually thinks that vaccines will help stop terrorism -.-

if it alters emotion, imagine how easily they could take our money, property, children, and more.

right now the military has set up a gym only for vaccinated soldiers. are they lab rats to see if who mutates the virus and how many get it? are they afraid the unvaccinated will infect them and they in turn infect everyone with a stronger virus.

something doesn't feel right about this.

Forum List

Back