CDZ Covid Vaccine Thread - what's your take on them?

This has always seemed too me, to be gas-lighting.

How can a "vaccine" which is based on a protein from the virus which give you natural immunity, give you something better than natural immunity?

Nowhere have a found anyone, anywhere explain that to me.

They take stuff from nature to create this, and then expect me to believe it makes the bodies response better than it would be than if it were exposed to nature?

How is that possible? It is based off of nature.

:dunno:

Personally, I and many others believe that all vaccines do more harm than good. You might be interested in the following book on Amazon from Dr. Jack Stockwell and Mary Stockwell:
How Vaccines Wreck Human Immunity: A Forbidden Doctor Publication

It gets into how vaccines are not only not as good as natural immunity, they are messing with our natural immunity.

You are citing fake news media websites...

According to who, mediabiasfactcheck? I've written a thread on that website, feel free to take a look:

It's easy to say "that site is fake" and go about your day, but if you do the research, you'll see that they link to government sources, such as VAERS.
If you cite a fake news website

You haven't shown any evidence that I've cited a "fake" news website.

Take it or don't take it,
Stop spreading paranoia & fear.
do your own research, make your own decision,
Do try and remember that the sooner we beat this virus the sooner life returns to some semblance of normal

You are citing fake news media websites...

According to who, mediabiasfactcheck? I've written a thread on that website, feel free to take a look:

It's easy to say "that site is fake" and go about your day, but if you do the research, you'll see that they link to government sources, such as VAERS.
If you cite a fake news website

Okay, I'll make it simple... cite medical websites when stating medical information. If citing doctors, make it a consensus of medical doctors, not one or two. You should keep in mind that you may well be alive due to vaccines and if not you, your parents or other loved ones.

Take it or don't take it,
Stop spreading paranoia & fear.

Can we agree that there is only one objective reality? That is, either Covid is as bad as the mainstream narrative says it is, or it isn't. Similarly, either the vaccines are as safe as the mainstream narrative says it is, or it isn't. If we can agree on this, then the question becomes, who is spreading the paranoia and the fear? Those who are raking in billions from vaccines or those who are saying the vaccines are dangerous? Similarly, is Covid truly as bad as those making the bucks say it is, or are they exaggerating the threat, which I think we can agree would help their bottom line?

do your own research, make your own decision,
Do try and remember that the sooner we beat this virus the sooner life returns to some semblance of normal

I agree we should all do our own research. I've done mine and continue to do it, and I'm sharing the conclusions I've drawn from my research.

Okay, I'll make it simple... cite medical websites when stating medical information.

I'll make things simple too- I cite sources that I trust. I have found that sites such as RFK Jr.'s Children's Health Defense is a highly trustable source, as are others such as Dr. Mercola's mercolca.com site and the Off Guardian news site. I have also cited some books that I have read, such as the one I cited in post #21.

If citing doctors, make it a consensus of medical doctors, not one or two.

Science isn't about consensus:

You should keep in mind that you may well be alive due to vaccines and if not you, your parents or other loved ones.

I strongly believe that vaccines have never helped humanity. For an alternative take on vaccines, feel free to take a look at the following article:

Okay, I'll make it simple... cite medical websites when stating medical information.

I'll make things simple too- I cite sources that I trust. I have found that sites such as RFK Jr.'s Children's Health Defense is a highly trustable source, as are others such as Dr. Mercola's mercolca.com site and the Off Guardian news site. I have also cited some books that I have read, such as the one I cited in post #21.

If citing doctors, make it a consensus of medical doctors, not one or two.

Science isn't about consensus:

You should keep in mind that you may well be alive due to vaccines and if not you, your parents or other loved ones.

I strongly believe that vaccines have never helped humanity. For an alternative take on vaccines, feel free to take a look at the following article:
Well, I will say to you what I say to flatearthers, you can cite any website you want and believe them if you dare, but do not expect me to believe them. I accept scientific research, and the subsequent results.

Well, I will say to you what I say to flatearthers, you can cite any website you want and believe them if you dare, but do not expect me to believe them. I accept scientific research, and the subsequent results.

I accept scientific research myself, the kind that isn't bought by big business.

We were told that once people are vaccinated the country would open up again. Now we hear liars like Fauci others who say we now have to wear 2 fucking masks and keep wearing them even if we are vaccinated. The whole thing is one big power grab scam by power drunk little tyrants like Fauci.

I accept scientific research myself, the kind that isn't bought by big business.
Scientific research is very often big business. It always has been. Vaccines do not come out of a basement laboratory. We did not set foot on the moon with backyard rocketry alone. Again, you can believe what you want but I'm not about to buy into pseudo science.

No matter how many are vaccinated.
Mo matter how few cases there might be.
Even if there are no new cases.
The leftist elite are not going to give up their powerful grip on YOUR throat.
You WILL wear a mask, even when you're in your coffin if it's so mandated.
If it's not a mask it'll be a highly visible that you are a First Class Citizen.
Who knows....it might even be that you have to sew a bright yellow star on your outerware.
Only 5 points this time.

Scientific research is very often big business.

True. You might consider questioning whether some of that scientific research that big business paid for has become somewhat corrupt. I recently read
an article from a doctor who explained why he won't be taking the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. Ken Biegeleisen, the doctor in question, studied virology and is the author of multiple studies on virology and DNA/protein structure. He says a fair amount about the other covid vaccines as well. My favourite part is his conclusion:
...we’re all being pressured into taking hastily prepared genetic vaccines, which are likely to transform our heredity, permanently. Is there any reason for this, other than countless billions of dollars in windfall profits?

It is my view that the massive and barely studied global human genetic experiment going on right now is the biological equivalent of a drunk driver, speeding down the highway with impunity at 60 mph — at night without headlights — because he says that “he knows the road.”

Most sensible people are wary about “GMO,” even in food. Now we’re going to genetically modify ourselves? Why? What madness is this?

Food for thought.

Found a new article just now over at lifesitenews that seems interesting:
Eminent doc: Media censored COVID-19 early treatment options that could have reduced fatalities by 85%

Dr. Peter McCullough also explained that given an 80% level of herd immunity, broad vaccination has ‘no scientific, clinical or safety rationale.’

AUSTIN, Texas, April 8, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — An exceedingly well-qualified physician, who was censored by YouTube last year, addressed the Texas State Senate Health and Human Service Committee last month providing thorough information on successful treatments of COVID-19, the present high-level of herd immunity from the disease, the very limited potential of “vaccines,” and the data that shows early treatment could have saved up to 85 percent of the “over 500,000 deaths in the United States.”

Full article here:

Worried about the vaccine? Where have you been as they genetically pump crap into livestock for bigger profits?, Demand we take more & more different drugs that create new problems as they fight old ones. Do more damage to water air & land in the quest for more profits. Polio & smallpox never reached natural herd immunity they were eradicated by vaccines. NO perfect answers, as we try and balance profit (money) over the general welfare of our population.

True. You might consider questioning whether some of that scientific research that big business paid for has become somewhat corrupt. I recently read
an article from a doctor who explained why he won't be taking the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. Ken Biegeleisen, the doctor in question, studied virology and is the author of multiple studies on virology and DNA/protein structure. He says a fair amount about the other covid vaccines as well. My favourite part is his conclusion:
...we’re all being pressured into taking hastily prepared genetic vaccines, which are likely to transform our heredity, permanently. Is there any reason for this, other than countless billions of dollars in windfall profits?

It is my view that the massive and barely studied global human genetic experiment going on right now is the biological equivalent of a drunk driver, speeding down the highway with impunity at 60 mph — at night without headlights — because he says that “he knows the road.”

Most sensible people are wary about “GMO,” even in food. Now we’re going to genetically modify ourselves? Why? What madness is this?

Food for thought.
The "food for thought" is why people keep buying into pseudo science. Examples can be found in many and perhaps all of your posts. I go on the simple notion that we are all different and so some people are going to believe that UFOs are paying them visits in the night sky, or that the earth is flat, or that those who develop vaccines are for various evil reasons trying to trick us.

Polio & smallpox never reached natural herd immunity they were eradicated by vaccines.

I strongly disagree. So did the CDC:
The CDC reported (Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, July 30, 1999, 48:621-628) that improvements in sanitation, water quality, hygiene, had been the most important factors in control of infectious diseases in the past century. Although vaccines were mentioned, they were not included among the major factors.

Source:

Food for thought.
The "food for thought" is why people keep buying into pseudo science.

No, the food for thought was to think about what Dr. Ken Biegeleisen had to say about the majority of the Covid Vaccines. You apparently ignored his credentials, probably didn't read his lengthy article and decided to simply attack the messenger for his message. Par for the course here it seems. It's a good thing I'm at least posting in the Clean Debate Zone or it'd probably be worse.

Food for thought.

No, the food for thought was to think about what Dr. Ken Biegeleisen had to say about the majority of the Covid Vaccines. You apparently ignored his credentials, probably didn't read his lengthy article and decided to simply attack the messenger for his message. Par for the course here it seems. It's a good thing I'm at least posting in the Clean Debate Zone or it'd probably be worse.
He is one doctor, one. His credentials are smothered by the thousands of others with credentials who say something entirely different.

Food for thought.

He is one doctor, one. His credentials are smothered by the thousands of others with credentials who say something entirely different.

Science isn't done by consensus. It only takes one scientist to begin the process of toppling mistaken dogma. Furthermore, there is far more than one doctor who is questioning the mainstream narrative regarding Covid. Take the Great Barrington Declaration, for example. If you haven't heard of it, it's understandable. Google has been censoring it, after all.

Food for thought.

Science isn't done by consensus. It only takes one scientist to begin the process of toppling mistaken dogma. Furthermore, there is far more than one doctor who is questioning the mainstream narrative regarding Covid. Take the Great Barrington Declaration, for example. If you haven't heard of it, it's understandable. Google has been censoring it, after all.
Science is accepted by consensus and peer review. You can find acceptance with objective individuals when your viewpoint has so things.

New Topics

Forum List

Back