Covid Vaccine Kills

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Not the right scientist? A very accomplished one. He should be listened to.
In this exclusive interview with The New American magazine’s Senior Editor Alex Newman, world-renown German-Thai-American microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi warns that the COVID hysteria is based on lies and that the COVID “vaccines” are set to cause a global catastrophe and a decimation of the human population.

The death rate from the vaccine is much lower than the virus
I would hope so, but we never got accurate numbers. Why would they start giving out accurate numbers now?
Fair point. Many people got caught fudging the numbers. Even had govt officials tell the public you could die from a heart attack, but if you test positive, its a covid death..

I would hope so, but we never got accurate numbers. Why would they start giving out accurate numbers now?
Fair point. Many people got caught fudging the numbers. Even had govt officials tell the public you could die from a heart attack, but if you test positive, its a covid death..
Apparently, the only person who died in the US and had covid but didn't die from it was George Floyd.

This should be in conspiracy theories.
Why? Is this scientist behind a conspiracy?
Obviously
How is it obvious?
Obviously
How is it obvious?
Where is the research to back up the accusation?

Obviously
How is it obvious?
Obviously
How is it obvious?
I have to refer you to the article.

Next, he explains what the mRNA vaccines are going to do to the human body in terms and using analogies that anyone can understand.

Among other concerns, he expects massive deadly clotting as well as immune system responses that will destroy the human body.

Obviously
How is it obvious?
Obviously
How is it obvious?

Next, he explains what the mRNA vaccines are going to do to the human body in terms and using analogies that anyone can understand.

Among other concerns, he expects massive deadly clotting as well as immune system responses that will destroy the human body.

The New American (TNA) is a far-right print and digital magazine published twice a month by American Opinion Publishing Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the John Birch Society (JBS), a far-right organization.
Company: American Opinion Publishing Inc
Categories: Editorial magazine

This is where your conspiracy theory came from.
Not exactly The New England Journal of Medicine.

Last edited:
What about my tenant who caught covid-19 that damaged his heart about 7 months ago, but he just died of heart failure 2 weeks ago? He was a very healthy very hard working 30 year old tree climber, trimmer & logger, who was unable to work after heart damaged by Covid! He is not listed as a covid death because he was no infected at the time he died, yet covid cut his life 50 years short!

What about my tenant who caught covid-19 that damaged his heart about 7 months ago, but he just died of heart failure 2 weeks ago? He was a very healthy very hard working 30 year old tree climber, trimmer & logger, who was unable to work after heart damaged by Covid! He is not listed as a covid death because he was no infected at the time he died, yet covid cut his life 50 years short!
Always going to be the outlier that slipped through the cracks.
But, it has been shown that there has been a lot of false positives to get the fed money.

Obviously
How is it obvious?
Obviously
How is it obvious?

The New American (TNA) is a far-right print and digital magazine published twice a month by American Opinion Publishing Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the John Birch Society (JBS), a far-right organization.

Does it matter where the truth comes from? It does not change the fact it is the truth.

Obviously
How is it obvious?
Obviously
How is it obvious?

Does it matter where the truth comes from? It does not change the fact it is the truth.
Get back to me when the vaccinated start dropping like flies.

Obviously
How is it obvious?
Obviously
How is it obvious?

An opinion is an opinion, and not necessarily a fact.
There has been no case studies to show mass deaths, it's his opinion and a conspiracy.
Believe what you want, I'm not trying to change your opinion on it.
I'm just giving you the reason that it's considered a conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back