COVID Vaccine-Injured Hold Rally in L.A., Lawsuits Mount to 5,400

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Dear Lord so many young faces.

Reuters: COVID Vaccine Injury Claims Skyrocket 16-Fold to 5400:

“Until March 2020, the CICP [Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program,] attracted little attention, deciding fewer than 500 cases in its entire history. It’s now drowning in a 16-fold spike in claims, with more than 5,400 COVID-19 vaccine injury cases pending.”

Reuters: COVID Vaccine Injury Claims Skyrocket 16-Fold to 5400:

“Until March 2020, the CICP [Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program,] attracted little attention, deciding fewer than 500 cases in its entire history. It’s now drowning in a 16-fold spike in claims, with more than 5,400 COVID-19 vaccine injury cases pending.”

Wow! 5400 out of over 300 million people who were vaccinated!

Who exactly are they suing?

So. let me get this straight.....it is okay with Tory if 5400 people, many youths, suffer disabilities and some deaths by this covid vaxx that is not a vaxx, that is not effective against infection, nor is it effective against hospitalization or death, when previously, when an actual vaccine caused adverse reactions.....swine flu in 74 to 76 in less than 10 over 9 states was pulled? You have that much of a cavalier attitude that these youths will possibly suffer the rest of their lives. My...how caring the left is. It's for the chilren....right?

So. let me get this straight.....it is okay with Tory if 5400 people, many youths, suffer disabilities and some deaths by this covid vaxx that is not a vaxx, that is not effective against infection, nor is it effective against hospitalization or death, when previously, when an actual vaccine caused adverse reactions.....swine flu in 74 to 76 in less than 10 over 9 states was pulled? You have that much of a cavalier attitude that these youths will possibly suffer the rest of their lives. My...how caring the left is. It's for the chilren....right?
Hey fucktardo! I am not a liberal or on the left. How many of that 5400 have definitive proof that the vaccine caused their illness? I would wait for you to honestly tell me none has been proven, but you won't do that!

5400/300,000,000= .000018 so 18 millionths of a chance of getting an adverse reaction.

Chances of getting severely injured in a car crash = 1 in 103.
Chances of drowning= 1 in 1024
Chances of getting hit by lightning = 1 in 15,300
Chances of winning the lottery = 1 in 176,000,000

I had a friend who walked out after getting his COVID shot and got run over by a dump truck. I guess he could have claimed and adverse reaction caused by the vaccine. (Just kidding, but you see how stupid your argument is!)

Hey fucktardo! I am not a liberal or on the left. How many of that 5400 have definitive proof that the vaccine caused their illness? I would wait for you to honestly tell me none has been proven, but you won't do that!

5400/300,000,000= .000018 so 18 millionths of a chance of getting an adverse reaction.

I had a friend who walked out after getting his COVID shot and got run over by a dump truck. I guess he could have claimed and adverse reaction caused by the vaccine. (Just kidding, but you see how stupid your argument is!)

You mean like the definitive proof of covid causing the deaths of people with multiple comorbidities? Like a gunshot wound? Your standard of proof changes depending on what you want to "prove."

Sky Hi News:

“The Grand County coroner is disputing the number of COVID-19 deaths the state is reporting for the county. Brenda Bock told county commissioners on Tuesday that the state is reporting two additional COVID-19 deaths in Grand, which she believes should not be included. Bock explained that a couple who died of gunshot wounds late last month have been included in the state’s numbers.”

Boy are you missing the point.

Like, entirely.

You mean like the definitive proof of covid causing the deaths of people with multiple comorbidities? Like a gunshot wound? Your standard of proof changes depending on what you want to "prove."

Sky Hi News:

“The Grand County coroner is disputing the number of COVID-19 deaths the state is reporting for the county. Brenda Bock told county commissioners on Tuesday that the state is reporting two additional COVID-19 deaths in Grand, which she believes should not be included. Bock explained that a couple who died of gunshot wounds late last month have been included in the state’s numbers.”
In other words, you have zero proof that COVID vaccines caused these issues. Thank you for your honesty!

CJ, I took the J&J vaccine in June 2021. In August 2021, I caught COVID at the state fair. After testing positive on a home test, I was given the monoclonal antibodies. My illness lasted less than 72 hours and I have had colds worse than that. Despite repeated exposures, I never caught it again.

Only one conclusion comes from this. The vaccines work!

Your mileage may vary. That is the reason these people had adverse reactions. They had the sensitivity to the vaccine that most people did not.

As an example, I have Stage IV liver failure. My doctors believe' since I was not a heavy drinker, that I am the victim of poisoning caused by my exposure to toxins in my military service. You will never face that possibility because you were not exposed to the same environment. It just sucks to be me!

Typical juvenile response to a topic I have proven mathematically to be insignificant. You are a world-class moron, sir!

What is mathematically insignificant is the chance of a young person, or even old person, dying of Covid, unless you hook them to a ventilator and deny them life saving treatments like Ivermectin or HQC.

Best estimates are that COVID is a 99.8% recovery rate virus, similar to flu, according to Stanford epidemiologist Dr. John Ioannadis. Common flu is 99.9%.

Add that that the vaxxes are still in clinical safety trials, don't prevent Covid, and people who have had them have an even greater chance of dying of covid, and anyone with intelligence knows this is a wall of lies covering up a different agenda.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is cropped-former-pfizer-chief-science-officer-says-1.jpg

Above Source: KUSI San Diego

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is c3tzr1g81unaps7vznxhuew5zm76dshwey7onmflxck2iqsnvgvcjw1vweybgkzbgwh7tivvs3jwiwqmkp6zej3qbyzygofvxj4bryano6q9xs3y3cex8za.png

Above chart source: Bloomberg News

US Army Special Forces and Military Doctor Lt. Colonel Peter Chambers Describes His and Others’ COVID Vaccine Injuries in US Military (view at Rumble)

What is mathematically insignificant is the chance of a young person, or even old person, dying of Covid, unless you hook them to a ventilator and deny them life saving treatments like Ivermectin or HQC.

Best estimates are that COVID is a 99.8% recovery rate virus, similar to flu, according to Stanford epidemiologist Dr. John Ioannadis. Common flu is 99.9%.

Add that that the vaxxes are still in clinical safety trials, don't prevent Covid, and people who have had them have an even greater chance of dying of covid, and anyone with intelligence knows this is a wall of lies covering up a different agenda.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is cropped-former-pfizer-chief-science-officer-says-1.jpg

Above Source: KUSI San Diego

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is c3tzr1g81unaps7vznxhuew5zm76dshwey7onmflxck2iqsnvgvcjw1vweybgkzbgwh7tivvs3jwiwqmkp6zej3qbyzygofvxj4bryano6q9xs3y3cex8za.png

Above chart source: Bloomberg News

US Army Special Forces and Military Doctor Lt. Colonel Peter Chambers Describes His and Others’ COVID Vaccine Injuries in US Military (view at Rumble)

So all of my friends and relatives who died before they were vaccinated are just a figment of my fucking imagination?

Spunkle, we are tired or your worn out and weak arguments. Your links are to off-the-wall websites whose data has never been verified. Why don't you just STFU and go crawl back in your hole before karma smacks your ass down and you become just another statistic? Everyone knows you are a dumbass and liar of the highest order. You have no need to show your ass anymore!

So all of my friends and relatives who died before they were vaccinated are just a figment of my fucking imagination?

Spunkle, we are tired or your worn out and weak arguments. Your links are to off-the-wall websites whose data has never been verified. Why don't you just STFU and go crawl back in your hole before karma smacks your ass down and you become just another statistic? Everyone knows you are a dumbass and liar of the highest order. You have no need to show your ass anymore!

Exactly what is the lie?

Forum List

Back