COVID Vaccine in old folks

I'm gonna wait 'til after long-term studies are done.

Last edited:
None of that makes a damned bit of sense. NOT A DAMNED BIT. Its not about control . It is about public health. Cut ther crap

It's OK with me if you feel that way. Go ahead, risk being tossed out of your party and get the shots. But think of the children....the poooooooorrrrr orphans.......you might* be leaving behind. Whether the vaccine "gets" you or The Party "gets" you. For those poor little ones the end result is the same.

* might. Those who were not aborted or who are waiting for a somewhat late term procedure.

None of that makes a damned bit of sense. NOT A DAMNED BIT. Its not about control . It is about public health. Cut ther crap

It's OK with me if you feel that way. Go ahead, risk being tossed out of your party and get the shots. But think of the children....the poooooooorrrrr orphans.......you might* be leaving behind. Whether the vaccine "gets" you or The Party "gets" you. For those poor little ones the end result is the same.

* might. Those who were not aborted or who are waiting for a somewhat late term procedure.
:boo_hoo14: :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back