Covid Vaccine Has Killed many Animals (video)

So many animals died that they stopped the testing

Absolutely another example of the LSM ciphering and sifting which events are reported and which events are skirted under the rug in hopes that few will view it. Most know how powerful it is to be in control over the public message, and this is a time to resist and ignore the false flag waving leftist fear mongering. The leftist media is for leftist supporters only (at least those who want to be told what to think) and for nobody else outside the lanes. LSM contains at least 25% false information and leaves out crucial findings by congressional committees such as depicted by the OP. US citizens have the right to truthful information, yet that is a right not often discussed. It is up to the populace at large to decide if factual news pieces are important enough to demand. How sad, that we actually have to demand access to crucial information that is important to our well-being.

I look forward to a new media source coming into play as a major competitor....Elon Musk or someone of a similar calibre in wealth could do it easily...if only given enough of a motive to do so (in addition to Musk's negative statements made about Facebook's M. Zuckerberg).

The perfect name for a new, independent media source could be: "All Facts - All of the Time - Where You Decide, Not Us" or something along those lines;)

Dumbass #3: All narratives matter in a democracy. How can this stupid video claim credibility for any animal testing when the natural origin of COVID-19 is unknown? COVID-19 has not been found in bats.

Dumbass #3: All narratives matter in a democracy. How can this stupid video claim credibility for any animal testing when the natural origin of COVID-19 is unknown? COVID-19 has not been found in bats.
Agree that all narratives matter, and the biggest narrative as far as a bulk, parroted message usually catches the most flies...as with constant LSM parroting of political talking points. They do well sticking to their script I'll give them that.

As far as origins of this SARS-2 (only termed COVID-19 for emphasis and to separate it and make it stand out from the other recent pandemics- SARS, EBOLA/H1N1 etc.) it should have been named SARS-2 without extra fanfare, but who cares at this point since CCP covered its tracks to evade discovery. That should be the main focus of all independent studies. China's intentional deception. Period.

The fact they tested it on animals sounds like they injected the virus into animals, not that they were looking for the origin? At least that's my understanding.

Whatever the particulars, this is just more evidence of the failure of LSM to give its audience important information. Now, I will admit I haven't checked to see if CNN is running a story about this, but the odds are low to none.

The natural reservoir of ebola still has not been found, even though there is a vaccine. How absurd is that? The Chinese communists know all about C-19’s biology and how it evolved in nature, though are holding the virus esoteric hostage to (mostly) the rest of the world, sans Fauci and the WHO.

New Topics

Forum List

Back