Covid Vaccine Deaths Over 1000 Times Higher Than Flu Vaccine Deaths

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
The following post was retrieved from How many people die from flu shots in the United States every year? :

Veronica Harvey
Answered 2 years ago· Upvoted by
Max Luedemann
, M.Sc Immunology & Biotechnology (2014) · Author has 110 answers and 194.8K answer views

No exact numbers seem to be available. However, the two most common causes of death due to a flu shot are anaphylaxis and Guillain-Barre Syndrome, and from the information given by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) it is possible to work out an approximate number.

The CDC reports 1.31 cases of anaphylaxis per million flu shots given, so that would be about 183 cases per year in the US (on average, around 140 million Americans a year receive a flu shot). Anaphylaxis has a fatality rate of between 0.25% and 0.33%, so on average that would be one death every two or three years.

Guillain-Barre Syndrome is a reaction of the central nervous system to bacterial or viral infection, most commonly food poisoning. It causes paralysis, usually temporary, and may result in a hospital stay of up to six weeks. A small number of people are permanently impaired, and approximately 3% -5% die. According to the CDC, only one or two people in a million will develop GBS as a result of the flu shot. That gives a range of between 4 (140 x 3%) and 14 (280 x 5%) deaths a year from flu-shot related GBS.

Based on these calculations, the number of people dying from the flu shot in the US each year would be between 4 and 15, so probably an average of about 9, out of 140 million vaccines given, while anywhere from 12,000 to 56,000 die as a result of catching the flu, and the vast majority of flu-related deaths occur in people who are not vaccinated (CDC figures from 2010–11 through 2013–14).

Here’s where I got the basic figures, if you want to run the math for yourself: Estimating Seasonal Influenza-Associated Deaths in the United States Click through the menu on the left to get to the information about anaphylaxis and GBS - it’s all on the same site, just different pages.

I got the death rate from anaphylaxis here: Death from anaphylaxis is a reassuringly unusual outcome | AAAAI

The latest information from the CDC at: COVID-19 Vaccination shows that there have been 7899 deaths during the period from Dec 14, 2020 to September 20, 2021 shortly after receiving a Covid vaccination. This is only after 40 weeks, which factors out to 10,269 deaths per year.

So, that is an average of about 9 deaths per year due to flu vaccines and 10,269 deaths per year due to Covid vaccines. Keep in mind that these figures are only US figures, not worldwide figures. All of this translates into Covid vaccines being over 1000 times more deadly than flu shot vaccines, and this doesn't even count all of the serious adverse reactions to Covid vaccines which aren't deaths. So, rush right out and get vaccinated.

So there have been about 8K people who died 'shortly after' being vaccinated.
Not 'because of' vaccination, just 'shortly after'.
Given the fact that millions of vaccinations have been administered, and vaccinated people are much less likely to get the disease, and almost certainly unlikely to die of the disease, what's your point?
I'm vaxxed up, haven't died, and almost certainly won't die from Covid.
Seems like a no-brainer.

It's this kind of BS misinformation why idiots are afraid of getting the vaccine.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, Covid vaccine related deaths are on the CDC website, currently around 8000. The left continues to want to claim any bad information about Covid or the vaccines is all "misinformation" when it is really the left who are misinforming the public by burying any information that doesn't support their propaganda.

OTOH . There are reports that 14,727 men got their dicks caught in their zipper shortly after wed of last week.
They were all wearing masks but vaccine status is still TBT

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, Covid vaccine related deaths are on the CDC website, currently around 8000. The left continues to want to claim any bad information about Covid or the vaccines is all "misinformation" when it is really the left who are misinforming the public by burying any information that doesn't support their propaganda.

Nope. Those ppl died at some point after taking the vaccine. It doesn't mean the vaccine was directly responsible for their deaths. Find me the evidence that indicates this.

Nope. Those ppl died at some point after taking the vaccine. It doesn't mean the vaccine was directly responsible for their deaths. Find me the evidence that indicates this.
Again, if these people died from other things, why doesn't the CDC investigate and determine why these people died? And, again, these are not just people who died shortly after vaccination for any reason. They are people who died under mysterious circumstances and were reported to the system by medical professionals. What is the purpose of having a place to report these events if the person on the other end of the phone (the CDC) totally ignore the reportings and don't even investigate?

The following post was retrieved from How many people die from flu shots in the United States every year? :

Veronica Harvey
Answered 2 years ago· Upvoted by
Max Luedemann
, M.Sc Immunology & Biotechnology (2014) · Author has 110 answers and 194.8K answer views

No exact numbers seem to be available. However, the two most common causes of death due to a flu shot are anaphylaxis and Guillain-Barre Syndrome, and from the information given by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) it is possible to work out an approximate number.

The CDC reports 1.31 cases of anaphylaxis per million flu shots given, so that would be about 183 cases per year in the US (on average, around 140 million Americans a year receive a flu shot). Anaphylaxis has a fatality rate of between 0.25% and 0.33%, so on average that would be one death every two or three years.

Guillain-Barre Syndrome is a reaction of the central nervous system to bacterial or viral infection, most commonly food poisoning. It causes paralysis, usually temporary, and may result in a hospital stay of up to six weeks. A small number of people are permanently impaired, and approximately 3% -5% die. According to the CDC, only one or two people in a million will develop GBS as a result of the flu shot. That gives a range of between 4 (140 x 3%) and 14 (280 x 5%) deaths a year from flu-shot related GBS.

Based on these calculations, the number of people dying from the flu shot in the US each year would be between 4 and 15, so probably an average of about 9, out of 140 million vaccines given, while anywhere from 12,000 to 56,000 die as a result of catching the flu, and the vast majority of flu-related deaths occur in people who are not vaccinated (CDC figures from 2010–11 through 2013–14).

Here’s where I got the basic figures, if you want to run the math for yourself: Estimating Seasonal Influenza-Associated Deaths in the United States Click through the menu on the left to get to the information about anaphylaxis and GBS - it’s all on the same site, just different pages.

I got the death rate from anaphylaxis here: Death from anaphylaxis is a reassuringly unusual outcome | AAAAI

The latest information from the CDC at: COVID-19 Vaccination shows that there have been 7899 deaths during the period from Dec 14, 2020 to September 20, 2021 shortly after receiving a Covid vaccination. This is only after 40 weeks, which factors out to 10,269 deaths per year.

So, that is an average of about 9 deaths per year due to flu vaccines and 10,269 deaths per year due to Covid vaccines. Keep in mind that these figures are only US figures, not worldwide figures. All of this translates into Covid vaccines being over 1000 times more deadly than flu shot vaccines, and this doesn't even count all of the serious adverse reactions to Covid vaccines which aren't deaths. So, rush right out and get vaccinated.
I believe your information is faulty thus far the total know deaths from the vaccine are under 7,000. And that's out of over 350 million doses given. which works out to be .00014%. Very, very low.

They are hoping people won’t research on their own. Others posting CDC stats on message boards clues people in to do research. Big no no to democrats pushing an agenda.

I believe your information is faulty thus far the total know deaths from the vaccine are under 7,000. And that's out of over 350 million doses given. which works out to be .00014%. Very, very low.
Hmmmm. Looks like some failed to aspirate.
You don't know what I said ?
Got a flag ?
:stir: :oops:

They are hoping people won’t research on their own. Others posting CDC stats on message boards clues people in to do research. Big no no to democrats pushing an agenda.
They think lies stand the test of time, they don't. Trump had to keep repeating his to make them keep believing in them, thus the constant rallies

The latest is over 8,000 and that is just in the US alone and on the CDC's website. Why do the lefties say there are over 700,000 deaths due to Covid in the US and yet when they talk about vaccine related deaths it is only .00014%? Purposeful misleading of the facts. Why don't they tell us that 8,000 people have died from the vaccines and that tens of thousands, in the US alone have had very serious side effects from the vaccine? It's called misinformation. Purposeful misinformation to push their pro-vaccine agenda. People shouldn't be forced, coerced, intimidated, bullied, or lose their jobs for being afraid of a vaccine which has killed over 8,000 in the US alone and caused very serious adverse side effects in tens of thousands of people. This isn't Nazi Germany.

How about if we listed the facts in reverse order, 8164 people in the US alone have died due to Covid vaccines and tens of thousands have suffered very severe adverse events from the vaccines and yet only .0022% of the US's population have died from Covid? Why won't the left report those statistics? Because it doesn't fit their get everyone vaccinated agenda.

Last edited:
The latest is over 8,000 and that is just in the US alone and on the CDC's website. Why do the lefties say there are over 700,000 deaths due to Covid in the US and yet when they talk about vaccine related deaths it is only .00014%? Purposeful misleading of the facts. Why don't they tell us that 8,000 people have died from the vaccines and that tens of thousands, in the US alone have had very serious side effects from the vaccine? It's called misinformation. Purposeful misinformation to push their pro-vaccine agenda. People shouldn't be forced, coerced, intimidated, bullied, or lose their jobs for being afraid of a vaccine which has killed over 8,000 in the US alone and caused very serious adverse side effects in tens of thousands of people. This isn't Nazi Germany.

How about if we listed the facts in reverse order, 8164 people in the US alone have died due to Covid vaccines and tens of thousands have suffered very severe adverse events from the vaccines and yet only .0022% of the US's population have died from Covid? Why won't the left report those statistics? Because it doesn't fit their get everyone vaccinated agenda.

I looked it up again, VAERS reported 6,207 deaths linked to the vaccine just in the US, that doesn't mean that I've seen causes deaths. Only 3 deaths out of 325 million doses could be directly linked to the virus due to blood clots. You are spreading misinformation.

Your link does not work. My "misinformation" came directly from the CDC website.
I really don't think so and that I didn't post a site that just came up when I said the name on one of the fake sites. It was probably taken down already. I went to the CDC there are only three deaths directly related to Covid in the entire United States during the entire covid pandemic. Some 6,000 cases of death occurring within 24 hours or 48 hours after receiving a pandemic or from all from other causes. The numbers are wrong, and there's no science behind them. that's all I can say I'm not going to keep arguing the point. If there was that big a problem they wouldn't have given the go-ahead on the vaccine in the first place.

I really don't think so and that I didn't post a site that just came up when I said the name on one of the fake sites. It was probably taken down already. I went to the CDC there are only three deaths directly related to Covid in the entire United States during the entire covid pandemic. Some 6,000 cases of death occurring within 24 hours or 48 hours after receiving a pandemic or from all from other causes. The numbers are wrong, and there's no science behind them. that's all I can say I'm not going to keep arguing the point. If there was that big a problem they wouldn't have given the go-ahead on the vaccine in the first place.

There are currently 8164 deaths shortly after being vaccinated on their website and tens of thousands of very serious adverse events. And don't give me any crap about how these people could have died from anything. If that were true then why won't the CDC tell us what these people died from? It's been months and months and months and they can't tell us why even one of these people died, not one? They have a reporting system and yet all it does is add up numbers and no one ever investigates why the people died? Why not? This could be a public health emergency. Ease our fears. That is because the CDC doesn't want us to know because it would hurt their push to get everyone vaccinated, keep the information from the public for the greater public good.

Last edited:
While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness.

There are currently 8164 deaths shortly after being vaccinated on their website and tens of thousands of very serious adverse events. And don't give me any crap about how these people could have died from anything. If that were true then why won't the CDC tell us what these people died from? It's been months and months and months and they can't tell us why even one of these people died, not one? They have a reporting system and yet all it does is add up numbers and no one ever investigates why the people died? Why not? This could be a public health emergency. Ease our fears. That is because the CDC doesn't want us to know because it would hurt their push to get everyone vaccinated, keep the information from the public for the greater public good.

You forgot the disclaimer, highlighted in dark ink in the middle of the article reads; " Reports of adverse events to VARES following vaccination including death do not necessarily mean the vaccine caused the health problem. " You didn't read it carefully enough. End of misinformation.

Forum List

Back