COVID Vaccinations

I trust family more than the internet.

The reasons given come from a thinking, cautious person, not an abstraction - The Internet. Here are a couple of reasons:

#1: VACCINE MAKERS ARE IMMUNE FROM LIABILITY

The only industry in the world that bears no liability for injuries or deaths resulting from their products, are vaccine makers.
First established in 1986 with the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, and reinforced by the PREP Act, vaccine makers cannot be sued, even if they are shown to be negligent.
The covid-vaccine makers are allowed to create a one-size-fits-all product, with no testing on sub-populations (i.e. people with specific health conditions), and yet they are unwilling to accept any responsibility for any adverse events or deaths their products cause.
If a company is not willing to stand behind their product as safe, especially one they rushed to market and skipped animal trials on, I am not willing to take a chance on their product.
No liability. No trust.
Here's why...

#2: THE CHECKERED PAST OF THE VACCINE COMPANIES
The four major companies who are making these covid vaccines are/have either:
  1. Never brought a vaccine to market before covid (Moderna and Johnson & Johnson).
  2. Are serial felons (Pfizer, and Astra Zeneca).
  3. Are both (Johnson & Johnson).

I trust family more than the internet.

The reasons given come from a thinking, cautious person, not an abstraction - The Internet. Here are a couple of reasons:

#1: VACCINE MAKERS ARE IMMUNE FROM LIABILITY

The only industry in the world that bears no liability for injuries or deaths resulting from their products, are vaccine makers.
First established in 1986 with the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, and reinforced by the PREP Act, vaccine makers cannot be sued, even if they are shown to be negligent.
The covid-vaccine makers are allowed to create a one-size-fits-all product, with no testing on sub-populations (i.e. people with specific health conditions), and yet they are unwilling to accept any responsibility for any adverse events or deaths their products cause.
If a company is not willing to stand behind their product as safe, especially one they rushed to market and skipped animal trials on, I am not willing to take a chance on their product.
No liability. No trust.
Here's why...

#2: THE CHECKERED PAST OF THE VACCINE COMPANIES
The four major companies who are making these covid vaccines are/have either:
  1. Never brought a vaccine to market before covid (Moderna and Johnson & Johnson).
  2. Are serial felons (Pfizer, and Astra Zeneca).
  3. Are both (Johnson & Johnson).

The reason they have liability protection is because this vaccine has not been approved by the FDA. It only has emergency use authorization given our dire situation here and around the world.

We don't have 6 to 8 years for FDA approval of these vaccines to start using them. Tens of millions of us could be dead by then, and I can't imagine living life with these face masks another day.

No matter what medication you're talking about, they may all have an adverse reaction on some people. We have 340 million here. But if even if it's safe for 99% of us, that's good enough to get vaccinated; it's worth the chance.

My cousin is a doctor that worked with this stuff most of her life. The only reason she retired at retirement age is because she lived her life out of a suitcase. She was flying around the world constantly and home was just a place to rest for a week or two. She knows everything in these vaccines, knows exactly what they do and how they work, so yes, I'm going to trust her more than anybody.

When is a vaccine not a vaccine?
According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and this is their definition, "A vaccine is a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease." Simple enough, right?
This according to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), there is no approved vaccine to prevent COVID 19.

The Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson and Johnson & Johnson says their shots will lessen the effects from getting COVID 19, but not prevent you from getting it.

So are these true vaccines? I would never tell anyone what or what not to do to, or with their body, that is their choice. But there seems to be a lot of bullying going on for those who elect not to receive the so-called vaccine. I believe I will wait before taking the shot.

Forum List

Back