COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

Is using the word "describe" required in order to describe something, Moron? :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :itsok:
You made a claim about what I said and that claim turned out to be false. I never claimed you “described” anything.

This is all a distraction from the point. Was it pork when Trump sent out stimulus checks? Yes or no.

Is using the word "describe" required in order to describe something, Moron? :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :itsok:
You made a claim about what I said and that claim turned out to be false. I never claimed you “described” anything.

This is all a distraction from the point. Was it pork when Trump sent out stimulus checks? Yes or no.
I quoted the post in which you described what you claim was my position on past stimulus checks, Stupid.

All you can do now is whine, cry, stomp your feet, and attempt to deflect.

It isn't working. :itsok:

I quoted the post in which you described what you claim was my position on past stimulus checks, Stupid.
I said that’s what I think your position is, and I’m sure I’m right.

If I wasn’t right, you wouldn’t be working so hard to evade the question. You’d come right out and say it.

If I wasn’t right, you wouldn’t be working so hard to evade the question. You’d come right out and say it.
Show me where “I think” is in the post I quoted.

It was the question I was responding to.
What is it you think I am afraid to admit, exactly?

You really are as stupid as you seem, aren’t you?

It was the question I was responding to.
What is it you think I am afraid to admit, exactly?

You really are as stupid as you seem, aren’t you?
Nice try.

Thats is ME calling you out for your bullshit claim. You stated it as fact......I pointed out it could only be what you think is fact because you are full of shit.

You aren’t very good at covering your lies, liar.

Thats is ME calling you out for your bullshit claim. You stated it as fact......I pointed out it could only be what you think is fact because you are full of shit.
That’s you asking me what I think and me telling you. See the question mark? It means it’s a question which I answered. Apparently basic grammar is a bit too much for your level of intellect.

And the only reason you’re lying about this is because you refuse to admit that I’m right. Or are you going to say that Trump’s stimulus checks were pork?

That’s you asking me what I think and me telling you. See the question mark? It means it’s a question which I answered. Apparently basic grammar is a bit too much for your level of intellect.

And the only reason you’re lying about this is because you refuse to admit that I’m right. Or are you going to say that Trump’s stimulus checks were pork?
Did you, or did you not, post this pages before I called you out?

Ask Nostra why they think that stimulus checks are pork before you call me a moron.

Ask Nostra why they think that stimulus checks are pork before you call me a moron.
Because you called stimulus checks pork, dumb ass.

What do you think it means when you say (repeatedly) that the new bill is 91% pork when the stimulus checks are a part of that 91% you’re referencing?

You don’t actually know, do you?

Pork....pork....pork......

$1.9 TRILLION would pay every man, woman, and child in the USA almost $6000. Instead, a select few will get $1400.

Pork....pork....pork.....

Because you called stimulus checks pork, dumb ass.

What do you think it means when you say (repeatedly) that the new bill is 91% pork when the stimulus checks are a part of that 91% you’re referencing?

You don’t actually know, do you?
Where'd Nostra go?

Already got mine, as have my brothers and sister.
Only 80 million vaccinations have been given out so far. With two shots per person that leaves about 310 million people needing them...but you got yours so no further money is needed to get them done.
Nice

no, little boy...

I don't have a reason to thank a dem for it.

Why should I?

View attachment 465228

None of the Republicans voted to spend 100 million dollars, we don't have, sending Egyptian students to college in Egypt.
That's what the Democrats voted for in this bill.

That's how much they care about your kids and what they think about COVID Relief ... :thup:

Already got mine, as have my brothers and sister.
Only 80 million vaccinations have been given out so far. With two shots per person that leaves about 310 million people needing them...but you got yours so no further money is needed to get them done.
Nice

no, little boy...

I don't have a reason to thank a dem for it.

Why should I?

View attachment 465228

None of the Republicans voted to spend 100 million dollars we don't have sending Egyptian students to college in Egypt.
That's what the Democrats voted for in this bill.

That's how much they care about your kids and what they think about COVID Relief ... :thup:

They voted to get covid relief out NOW

The Boston Marathon bomber is gonna get $1400 borrowed from your grandchildren.

Thanks Dimwingers!

Forum List

Back