COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

Sort of surprising that the D's couldn't get a single Hard Left Bidenphile Republican to vote "aye". No votes from Toomey, Sasse or Romney? No votes from Cassidy, Murkowski or Collins either?
They are still thieving scumbags even if they don't like Trump.

Thanks for your observation. How little love these traitors get , even from those they bent a knee to just last month.

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

The US Treasury the demrat vote buying machine. If brains were leather those demrat rat bastards could not saddle a bug.

The COVID Stimulus helps struggling families, small businesses, helps develop and distribute vaccine

Thank Democrats
ALL Republicans turned their backs
Quit trolling your own thread or I will really troll you back
The thread is about the COVID relief bill that every Republican voted against
A bill that helps struggling families, struggling business, helps establish clinics in rural areas and funds the development and distribution of vaccine

Now, troll away

The score is republicans 2

Democrats 1

Democrats voted to support the first two COVID relief bills

Not a SINGLE Republican voted to help struggling families, small business, schools reopening, Vaccine production and distribution
Not a single Republican voted for the American Rescue Plan

First, because they don’t love America
Second because they don’t want Biden to be the one to rescue it

Yes, dems hate america and this bill was the pinnacle for this admin. Why do dems hate america so much?

Imagine passing a bill to help Americans during the COVID crisis?

Republicans who supported the same things under Trump REFUSED to vote for it under Biden

They hate Americans
Still trolling your own thread?
What is to troll?

Pointing out that Republicans refused to help Americans suffering during the COVID epidemic is a FACT not a troll
Pelosi admitted to holding Covid relief up while Trump was president. You lose.
She held out for a better deal for Americans.
She admitted it. She would do nothing with Trump in office. Fact.
Which is factually untrue given she passed COVID relief bills while Trump was in office.
Stop the gaslighting.
She waited till trump was out of office, the bitch was fucking with trump asshole
And she admitted it and was proud of it -
When asked by CNN reporter Manu Raju if it was a "mistake" to wait months for a concerted effort to pass a clean COVID relief bill, Pelosi got defensive.

"I’m going to tell you something — don’t characterize what we did before as a mistake, as a preface to your question if you want an answer. That was not a mistake, it was a decision, and it’s taken us to a place where we can do the right thing without other, shall we say, considerations in the legislation that we don’t want. Now, that is it. Now the fact is, I'm very proud of where we are," Pelosi said.

She went on to say the reason why she wants to pass a bill now is because Joe Biden has been declared the winner of the presidential election and a number of vaccines are being produced.

Asked why she is on board with an apparently smaller coronavirus package, Speaker Pelosi cites the "game-changer" of vaccine development and Biden's election. "That's OK now because we have a new president. A president who recognizes we need to depend on science

Nancy Pelosi Finally Admits It Was Her 'Decision' to Block COVID Relief for Americans by Julio Rosas (townhall.com)
Suffice to say, Townhall is full of hacks that mischaracterize what Pelosi said.

Fact is that she passed a larger bill and wasn’t going to settle for less.
Do not talk to me about hacks. What do you the call the people you listen to? The same people that have lied for the past four years. I call them hacks.
Fact is that Pelosi passed a COVID stimulus in October and your idiots are claiming she refused to do anything.

Of course, Trump could have been a leader in negotiations but he‘s too scared to talk to Pelosi.
So how did the fact that we got the stimulus happen?

Believe this

NOT A SINGLE REPUBLICAN VOTED FOR A COVID RELIEF BILL THAT EVEN 60% OF REPUBLICAN VOTERS APPROVE OF
Covid stimulus bill

Republicans: 2

Democrats:1

Those are the facts apple jacks

And thank an American Indian that Pocahontas is an Indian with her 1/1000% American Indian DNA.

Had we put our focus on eradicating the Virus as number one priority, we may have not been in this position of going into our 2nd year of dealing with the mess the virus created.
The world has been on lockdown for a year. Is that not enough focus and priority for you? We get any more focus and priority and people will be jumping off bridges.

They already are, especially young people who don't do well in isolation. I know a mortician, who said he hasn't seen so many suicides in his 40+ years in the business.

Nowhere near the HALF million dead from covid or the two million that would have died had we done nothing

There is no basis at all to claim we reduced the deaths from covid-19 at all.
We stretched out the epidemic over a longer period of time, by "flattening the curve", and the longer you allow an epidemic that is killing 30k people a month, the greater the death total will be.
When you "flatten the curve", you do NOT reduce the area under the curve, (deaths), you increase it greatly.

/——/ Thank democRATs for this while you’re at it. https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...rderers&year=2021&month=03&date=07&id=1012826

Death-row murderers and terrorists are getting $1,400 stimulus checks from the package passed by the Senate on Saturday, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., tweeted in condemnation.

Read Newsmax: Sen. Cotton Decries Death-Row Murderers Getting Stimulus Checks
Urgent: Do you approve of Pres. Trump’s job performance? Vote Here Now!
More lies and misinformation

Death Row prisoners did not file income tax last year and would not be eligible
/——/ But they are getting stimulus checks

When you get your COVID Vaccine.

Already got mine, as have my brothers and sister.

and children, and grandchildren.

and 'democrats' had nothing to do with it.
Selfish as ever, I see

I got my vaccine so fuk funding to help millions of others get theirs

If that were what its about everyone would cheer.

Its the rest of that Chinese virus bill that's the killer.

The Chinese virus bill is very small. The rest is big fat pork.

Won't be any more effective than the previous dumb ass "stimulus" under Obama. The money will be siphoned off into Dem coffers, suckers! :auiqs.jpg:
The previous stimulus was Trump’s 2 trillion last year, dope. Every Dem voted for it.

We are talking about Obama's slush fund stupid.
We are talking about Obama's slush fund stupid
You are, dope. Trying in vain to find a point to bitch about.

everybody n

I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

that there 2017 (R) tax cut was passed thru reCONsiliation & your unborn grandkiddies will already be paying for that.

at least THIS time around it's gonna help the poor worker bees of this nation instead of the uber rich.

yeah if you need 1400.00 youre worse off than 1400.00 will help you,,

it might pay my beer and cigar bill for two months,,, in fact thats what I'm going to use it for,,

yeah if you need 1400.00 youre worse off than 1400.00 will help you,,

it might pay my beer and cigar bill for two months,,, in fact thats what I'm going to use it for,,
Great example as to why rich folks don’t need tax cuts. Thanks, buddy.

everybody needs tax cuts,,,

everybody needs tax cuts,,,
You mean beer money.

Selfish as ever, I see

Helping struggling families and unemployed is pork?
Helping small business is pork?
Helping schools reopen is pork?
Helping local communities is pork?

Believe this

NOT A SINGLE REPUBLICAN VOTED FOR A COVID RELIEF BILL THAT EVEN 60% OF REPUBLICAN VOTERS APPROVE OF
Covid stimulus bill

Democrats supported Trump on the first two stimulus. They put the country over the party.

Not a single Republican voted for stimulus under Biden

Explain why people who entered this country illegally are entitled to any American tax money for Covid Relief?
Sen. Cruz attempts to block $8 billion in stimulus payments to illegal immigrants – gets rejected as bill passes

Selfish as ever, I see

LOL Take a look at that bill. Loads of pork in it like making pension funds in blue cities solvent. Oh yeah our tax money need to prop that shit up.

The rest of what you listed should be up to the States to assist. Not the Fed.

Very little of that bill is Chines virus relief. Most of it is big fat pork.

Believe this

Covid stimulus bill

Democrats supported Trump on the first two stimulus. They put the country over the party.

Not a single Republican voted for stimulus under Biden

Of course they didn't cause very little of it Chinese virus relief. Most of it is big fat pork.

Selfish as ever, I see

LOL Take a look at that bill. Loads of pork in it like making pension funds in blue cities solvent. Oh yeah our tax money need to prop that shit up.

The rest of what you listed should be up to the States to assist. Not the Fed.

Very little of that bill is Chines virus relief. Most of it is big fat pork.
99% of this bill mirrors what was in the CARES Act from last year that EVERYONE supported. Stop lying dope

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back