COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

False.

Nazi passed a pork bill.
Do you consider checks to Americans to be pork?

This is a question you refuse to answer. Coward.
Do you realize that without the pork $1.9 TRILLION could pay every man, woman, and child in America almost $6000?

Instead, a select few will get $1400.

But you wanna claim this isn't a pork filled clusterfuck, Moron.
You’re still avoiding the question, coward.

How does it feel to be so intellectually weak that you can’t answer a basic question?
Yer cute when you are in the middle of getting your ass handed to you. :itsok:

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

The US Treasury the demrat vote buying machine. If brains were leather those demrat rat bastards could not saddle a bug.

The COVID Stimulus helps struggling families, small businesses, helps develop and distribute vaccine

Thank Democrats
ALL Republicans turned their backs
Quit trolling your own thread or I will really troll you back
The thread is about the COVID relief bill that every Republican voted against
A bill that helps struggling families, struggling business, helps establish clinics in rural areas and funds the development and distribution of vaccine

Now, troll away

The score is republicans 2

Democrats 1

Democrats voted to support the first two COVID relief bills

Not a SINGLE Republican voted to help struggling families, small business, schools reopening, Vaccine production and distribution
Not a single Republican voted for the American Rescue Plan

First, because they don’t love America
Second because they don’t want Biden to be the one to rescue it

Yes, dems hate america and this bill was the pinnacle for this admin. Why do dems hate america so much?

Imagine passing a bill to help Americans during the COVID crisis?

Republicans who supported the same things under Trump REFUSED to vote for it under Biden

They hate Americans
Still trolling your own thread?
What is to troll?

Pointing out that Republicans refused to help Americans suffering during the COVID epidemic is a FACT not a troll
Pelosi admitted to holding Covid relief up while Trump was president. You lose.
She held out for a better deal for Americans.
She admitted it. She would do nothing with Trump in office. Fact.
Which is factually untrue given she passed COVID relief bills while Trump was in office.
Stop the gaslighting.
She waited till trump was out of office, the bitch was fucking with trump asshole
And she admitted it and was proud of it -
When asked by CNN reporter Manu Raju if it was a "mistake" to wait months for a concerted effort to pass a clean COVID relief bill, Pelosi got defensive.

"I’m going to tell you something — don’t characterize what we did before as a mistake, as a preface to your question if you want an answer. That was not a mistake, it was a decision, and it’s taken us to a place where we can do the right thing without other, shall we say, considerations in the legislation that we don’t want. Now, that is it. Now the fact is, I'm very proud of where we are," Pelosi said.

She went on to say the reason why she wants to pass a bill now is because Joe Biden has been declared the winner of the presidential election and a number of vaccines are being produced.

Asked why she is on board with an apparently smaller coronavirus package, Speaker Pelosi cites the "game-changer" of vaccine development and Biden's election. "That's OK now because we have a new president. A president who recognizes we need to depend on science

Nancy Pelosi Finally Admits It Was Her 'Decision' to Block COVID Relief for Americans by Julio Rosas (townhall.com)
Suffice to say, Townhall is full of hacks that mischaracterize what Pelosi said.

Fact is that she passed a larger bill and wasn’t going to settle for less.
Do not talk to me about hacks. What do you the call the people you listen to? The same people that have lied for the past four years. I call them hacks.
Fact is that Pelosi passed a COVID stimulus in October and your idiots are claiming she refused to do anything.

Of course, Trump could have been a leader in negotiations but he‘s too scared to talk to Pelosi.
What bill did she pass in Oct?

Believe this

NOT A SINGLE REPUBLICAN VOTED FOR A COVID RELIEF BILL THAT EVEN 60% OF REPUBLICAN VOTERS APPROVE OF
Have you read the final Bill yet?
The people are getting a pittance compared to State and Local governments.
If you work for a D administration I can see you being content.

Had we put our focus on eradicating the Virus as number one priority, we may have not been in this position of going into our 2nd year of dealing with the mess the virus created.
The world has been on lockdown for a year. Is that not enough focus and priority for you? We get any more focus and priority and people will be jumping off bridges.

They already are, especially young people who don't do well in isolation. I know a mortician, who said he hasn't seen so many suicides in his 40+ years in the business.

Had we put our focus on eradicating the Virus as number one priority, we may have not been in this position of going into our 2nd year of dealing with the mess the virus created.
The world has been on lockdown for a year. Is that not enough focus and priority for you? We get any more focus and priority and people will be jumping off bridges.

They already are, especially young people who don't do well in isolation. I know a mortician, who said he hasn't seen so many suicides in his 40+ years in the business.

Nowhere near the HALF million dead from covid or the two million that would have died had we done nothing

Not really, they're paid by their customers.
Trump cut corporate taxes by a huge amount.

Did prices fo down?

Nope. Sucker.

Yep, some did. Especially gas and milk, but hey, xiden is fixing that. Poor folks are really thrilled.

Milk was mostly down in 2015. Weird that the tax cut in 2018 caused that. Just, so strange.

Gas prices didn’t really budge either. 2018 was about as high as it’s been lately.

It’s almost as if you’re just bullshitting. No, that couldn’t be, could it?

Did prices fo down?

Nope. Sucker.

Yep, some did. Especially gas and milk, but hey, xiden is fixing that. Poor folks are really thrilled.

Milk was mostly down in 2015. Weird that the tax cut in 2018 caused that. Just, so strange.

Gas prices didn’t really budge either. 2018 was about as high as it’s been lately.

I'm sure glad I don't live where you live.

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

Sort of surprising that the D's couldn't get a single Hard Left Bidenphile Republican to vote "aye". No votes from Toomey, Sasse or Romney? No votes from Cassidy, Murkowski or Collins either?

I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,
Meh. You didn’t give a f**k about the debt or deficit when Donald. It 2 trillion in tax revenue so his millionaire buddies and corporations don’t have to pay taxes.

70% of the country is for this. And Biden has a 60% approval rating. Donald never got to 59% because
hahahahaha,,

the jokes on you,, I slammed him for it just like I do every dem and repube thats done the same thing,,

and the debt is one of the biggest reasons I have never voted for a dem or repube in my life...

but your hypocrisy is noted,,
Reagan tripled the de bt, w bush doubled it in supposedly good times. What a scam, brainwashed functional moron. Only on Fox noise etc is the GOP not a long lasting disaster. Thanks for the stupidest wars ever The great depressions and the worst pandemic reaction ever anywhere.

Nowhere near the HALF million dead from covid or the two million that would have died had we done nothing

Suicide was the second leading cause of death ages 10-34, fourth leading cause ages 35-54. This covid lockdowns are the cause, not covid.

Sort of surprising that the D's couldn't get a single Hard Left Bidenphile Republican to vote "aye". No votes from Toomey, Sasse or Romney? No votes from Cassidy, Murkowski or Collins either?
They are still thieving scumbags even if they don't like Trump.

Did prices fo down?

Nope. Sucker.

I can only tell ya what I see.

Forum List

Back