COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

Gotta link to Trump "advocating" $1 Billion of race equity studies for farmers?

Cut and paste the billion for race equity studies.
You understand that the stimulus checks is a lot of what you called pork?

Probably not.
I understand you are a lying sack.
So tell me, oh wise one, are stimulus checks pork or not?

Its a simple question a big brain like you shouldn’t have any problem answering.
Right after you tell us all again how the rich don't pay taxes, the poor do.
It’s not a statement that I agree with. It’s what conservatives tell me whenever we talk about increasing corporate income tax.

I think the rich pay taxes.

So go ahead and answer my question now.
I quoted YOU saying the rich don't pay taxes, the poor do. I didn't quote someone else, Stupid.

Any more lies you want to spew?
Because you don’t like me satirizing you dumb asses.

A genius level IQ such as yours would have figured this out by now.

But I can see how desperate you are to avoid the question of Trump advocating “pork”.
Oh..............so you claim you were just "satirizing" me.

That begs the question.............do you have a link to me saying the rich don't pay income taxes, the poor do?

This should be fun.......................
I was satirizing other posters who had made that claim, dumb ass. You just happened to stick your nose into it. Jesus, you idiots really can’t follow a conversation.

Gonna ever face up to your betrayal of Trump’s request for pork?
So you have no quote by me saying any such thing, despite your claim you were "satirizing" me.

Your lies are piling up high in this one, Dummy.
Show me the post the post that says I was specifically satirizing you.

You realize that the post you’re referring to wasn’t even addressed to you, right?

You ever going to get back to talking about your lord and savior, Trump advocating for “pork”?
When you quoted me and posted this, Halfwit.

Are you having trouble keeping up with your numerous lies in this thread?
See how that post don’t reference you specifically?

No?

Probably because you’re an idiot who doesn’t want to admit they called the stimulus bill pork despite Trump advocating specifically for giant chunks of it.

Admit it. You just are desperate to avoid the topic.
Wow! You really are stupid.

When you quote me and use "you" when referencing me you are most certainly referencing me, Fuckwit. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :itsok:

The post you’re referring to wasn’t even a reply to you.

How the hell can you be so stupid to think that I was satirizing you in a post that had nothing to do with you?

I swear, you really are as dumb as you seem.

Gotta link to Trump "advocating" $1 Billion of race equity studies for farmers?

Cut and paste the billion for race equity studies.
You understand that the stimulus checks is a lot of what you called pork?

Probably not.
I understand you are a lying sack.
So tell me, oh wise one, are stimulus checks pork or not?

Its a simple question a big brain like you shouldn’t have any problem answering.
Right after you tell us all again how the rich don't pay taxes, the poor do.
It’s not a statement that I agree with. It’s what conservatives tell me whenever we talk about increasing corporate income tax.

I think the rich pay taxes.

So go ahead and answer my question now.
I quoted YOU saying the rich don't pay taxes, the poor do. I didn't quote someone else, Stupid.

Any more lies you want to spew?

A genius level IQ such as yours would have figured this out by now.

But I can see how desperate you are to avoid the question of Trump advocating “pork”.
Oh..............so you claim you were just "satirizing" me.

That begs the question.............do you have a link to me saying the rich don't pay income taxes, the poor do?

This should be fun.......................
I was satirizing other posters who had made that claim, dumb ass. You just happened to stick your nose into it. Jesus, you idiots really can’t follow a conversation.

Gonna ever face up to your betrayal of Trump’s request for pork?
So you have no quote by me saying any such thing, despite your claim you were "satirizing" me.

Your lies are piling up high in this one, Dummy.
Show me the post the post that says I was specifically satirizing you.

You realize that the post you’re referring to wasn’t even addressed to you, right?

You ever going to get back to talking about your lord and savior, Trump advocating for “pork”?
When you quoted me and posted this, Halfwit.

Are you having trouble keeping up with your numerous lies in this thread?
See how that post don’t reference you specifically?

No?

Probably because you’re an idiot who doesn’t want to admit they called the stimulus bill pork despite Trump advocating specifically for giant chunks of it.

Admit it. You just are desperate to avoid the topic.
Wow! You really are stupid.

When you quote me and use "you" when referencing me you are most certainly referencing me, Fuckwit. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :itsok:

The post you’re referring to wasn’t even a reply to you.

How the hell can you be so stupid to think that I was satirizing you in a post that had nothing to do with you?

I swear, you really are as dumb as you seem.
Says the fucking kid

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

The US Treasury the demrat vote buying machine. If brains were leather those demrat rat bastards could not saddle a bug.

The COVID Stimulus helps struggling families, small businesses, helps develop and distribute vaccine

Thank Democrats
ALL Republicans turned their backs
Quit trolling your own thread or I will really troll you back
The thread is about the COVID relief bill that every Republican voted against
A bill that helps struggling families, struggling business, helps establish clinics in rural areas and funds the development and distribution of vaccine

Now, troll away

The score is republicans 2

Democrats 1

Democrats voted to support the first two COVID relief bills

Not a SINGLE Republican voted to help struggling families, small business, schools reopening, Vaccine production and distribution
Not a single Republican voted for the American Rescue Plan

First, because they don’t love America
Second because they don’t want Biden to be the one to rescue it

Yes, dems hate america and this bill was the pinnacle for this admin. Why do dems hate america so much?

Imagine passing a bill to help Americans during the COVID crisis?

Republicans who supported the same things under Trump REFUSED to vote for it under Biden

They hate Americans
Still trolling your own thread?
What is to troll?

Pointing out that Republicans refused to help Americans suffering during the COVID epidemic is a FACT not a troll
Pelosi admitted to holding Covid relief up while Trump was president. You lose.
She held out for a better deal for Americans.
She admitted it. She would do nothing with Trump in office. Fact.
Which is factually untrue given she passed COVID relief bills while Trump was in office.
Stop the gaslighting.

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

The US Treasury the demrat vote buying machine. If brains were leather those demrat rat bastards could not saddle a bug.

The COVID Stimulus helps struggling families, small businesses, helps develop and distribute vaccine

Thank Democrats
A bill that helps struggling families, struggling business, helps establish clinics in rural areas and funds the development and distribution of vaccine

Now, troll away

Democrats 1

Not a SINGLE Republican voted to help struggling families, small business, schools reopening, Vaccine production and distribution

Yes, dems hate america and this bill was the pinnacle for this admin. Why do dems hate america so much?

Republicans who supported the same things under Trump REFUSED to vote for it under Biden

They hate Americans
What is to troll?

Pointing out that Republicans refused to help Americans suffering during the COVID epidemic is a FACT not a troll
Which is factually untrue given she passed COVID relief bills while Trump was in office.
Stop the gaslighting.
She waited till trump was out of office, the bitch was fucking with trump asshole

Says the fucking kid
This poor soul is just dying to distract from the dumb shit I called him out on.

He claims that the bill is 91% pork and doesn’t want to admit that Trump specifically advocated for a big chunk of what he considers “pork”. What you’re seeing here is Nostra really not wanting to talk about that so they will talk about anything else.

Says the fucking kid
This poor soul is just dying to distract from the dumb shit I called him out on.

He claims that the bill is 91% pork and doesn’t want to admit that Trump specifically advocated for a big chunk of what he considers “pork”. What you’re seeing here is Nostra really not wanting to talk about that so they will talk about anything else.
I am not a mod, he reads the news now we have Nancy drunk saying open Biden..

It's what the hell?

Says the fucking kid

It's what the hell?
Sounds like you’re the drunk. This post is gibberish.

they are paid by people that purchase from that corporation,,,

nice try ,,,
Tell Kaz, they seem to think that they’re paid by the rich.

Yes, you already explained to me that your car pays gas taxes and tolls, not you. You understand so much about economics [/sarcasm]

But for anyone not an idiot reading this, the owners of the company pay the taxes, but to progressive hunter's point, they turn around and charge customers for them. That like all subtleties are lost on you.

Clearly explaining the effect of taxes on supply and demand and therefore jobs on you is totally hopeless

Gotcha. So next time you complain about the tax burden of the rich, I can remind you that the rich don’t pay taxes, the poor do.

Also I will remind you that you’re not really thinking through the nonsense you’ve been trained to repeat and a little independent mindedness would be beneficial.

What an irrational mindless rant, even for you
It’s irrational to point out the irrationality of the right?

On one hand the rich pay too much in taxes and the poor too little.

On the other hand, the rich don’t pay taxes, they just force the poor to pay more to them in order to cover any taxes we place upon them.

There’s a central schizophrenia to the right, especially in the Trump era. People can be good and evil simultaneously.

You're just babbling bull shit

Thank Democrats

Now, troll away

Democrats 1

They hate Americans
What is to troll?

She held out for a better deal for Americans Democrats.

Thank Democrats

Now, troll away

Democrats 1

They hate Americans
What is to troll?

Stop the gaslighting.

She hates america. Do you hate america also?

Says the fucking kid

It's what the hell?

Says the fucking kid

It's what the hell?

Thank Democrats

Now, troll away

Democrats 1

They hate Americans
What is to troll?

Stop the gaslighting.
She waited till trump was out of office, the bitch was fucking with trump asshole
And she admitted it and was proud of it -
When asked by CNN reporter Manu Raju if it was a "mistake" to wait months for a concerted effort to pass a clean COVID relief bill, Pelosi got defensive.

"I’m going to tell you something — don’t characterize what we did before as a mistake, as a preface to your question if you want an answer. That was not a mistake, it was a decision, and it’s taken us to a place where we can do the right thing without other, shall we say, considerations in the legislation that we don’t want. Now, that is it. Now the fact is, I'm very proud of where we are," Pelosi said.

She went on to say the reason why she wants to pass a bill now is because Joe Biden has been declared the winner of the presidential election and a number of vaccines are being produced.

Asked why she is on board with an apparently smaller coronavirus package, Speaker Pelosi cites the "game-changer" of vaccine development and Biden's election. "That's OK now because we have a new president. A president who recognizes we need to depend on science

Nancy Pelosi Finally Admits It Was Her 'Decision' to Block COVID Relief for Americans by Julio Rosas (townhall.com)

Says the fucking kid

It's what the hell?

I will rip you apart

Thank Democrats

Now, troll away

Democrats 1

They hate Americans
What is to troll?

Stop the gaslighting.

Yes it's a bummer we are in debt, Biggest bummer is that we have 2 political party's that place keeping them self's in power over finding ways to be of service to the people who put them there.
The op is a shill and hates trump cause he is not part of the corrupt two party system thst the bush’s and Obama’s and Biden’s are,he loves bush and Obama cause they are globalists,what else would you expect from a shill who resides in Langley.

When a local business stays open .....Thank a republican, because every single demonRAT/communist want them to stay closed, and continue to struggle...
every illegal gets a check, suppose you want to thank them for that also? how does that help AMERICANS? you are shot
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank Democrats

Now, troll away

Democrats 1

They hate Americans
What is to troll?

Stop the gaslighting.
And she admitted it and was proud of it -
When asked by CNN reporter Manu Raju if it was a "mistake" to wait months for a concerted effort to pass a clean COVID relief bill, Pelosi got defensive.

"I’m going to tell you something — don’t characterize what we did before as a mistake, as a preface to your question if you want an answer. That was not a mistake, it was a decision, and it’s taken us to a place where we can do the right thing without other, shall we say, considerations in the legislation that we don’t want. Now, that is it. Now the fact is, I'm very proud of where we are," Pelosi said.

She went on to say the reason why she wants to pass a bill now is because Joe Biden has been declared the winner of the presidential election and a number of vaccines are being produced.

Asked why she is on board with an apparently smaller coronavirus package, Speaker Pelosi cites the "game-changer" of vaccine development and Biden's election. "That's OK now because we have a new president. A president who recognizes we need to depend on science

Nancy Pelosi Finally Admits It Was Her 'Decision' to Block COVID Relief for Americans by Julio Rosas (townhall.com)
Suffice to say, Townhall is full of hacks that mischaracterize what Pelosi said.

Fact is that she passed a larger bill and wasn’t going to settle for less.

Thank Democrats

Now, troll away

Democrats 1

They hate Americans
What is to troll?

Stop the gaslighting.
True or false? Pelosi passed a COVID relief bill that Republicans ignored.

Forum List

Back