COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

Still busy thanking a Republican for when the Unemployment was 3.5 percent and gas prices were well under $3.00. With that, how long will $1,400 go? A month? Sounds like the Democrats said “Go Fuck Yourselves and suck on this.”

Nice attempt at diversion
This thread is about COVID relief Republicans voted against

9 percent is gong to Covid Relief. Where is the rest going? For starters, the speaker is getting a $148M subway tunnel. I am happy the Republicans voted against that. You people think that is good for COVID????

You, along with other's commenting here apparently haven't read the final version. Oh, well keep commenting and making fools out of yourself.
Well you seem to have an inside track to the correct information, so tell us wise one are we still sending millions to Pakistan for Gender Studies?

WTH are you talking about? Nothing like that in this bill.

View attachment 465065

Thanks for your pie chart

Won’t stop the Conservative Pork, pork, pork chant or wild misinformation

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

The mere fact that they referred to this bill as the COVID Economic Relief bill is borderline criminal when only 9% of is is actually going to COVID related items. They did this to trick lemmings into believing the Democrats gave them some more “free” stuff when in reality it was just a Democratic wish list.

My guess is they are going to try to keep this up to get more people on the government dole. This and others likely to come in the future by the Democrats is just another way to get votes. The masses are dumb enough NOT to get that.

American Rescue Plan

Your 9 percent number is Republican misinformation sent as justification for not a single Republican voting to help America in a crisis
wrong it is fact you liar.

See post #217

Now provide data to prove the misinformation you are spreading

Not a single Republican voted for the American Rescue Plan

First, because they don’t love America
Second because they don’t want Biden to be the one to rescue it

Yes, dems hate america and this bill was the pinnacle for this admin. Why do dems hate america so much?

Imagine passing a bill to help Americans during the COVID crisis?

Republicans who supported the same things under Trump REFUSED to vote for it under Biden

They hate Americans

Wrong, the dems showed their hate for america under trump. They will not get one ounce of support. Nada.

We saw Republicans do the same thing under Obama.
Same playbook.

Vote against programs under Obama that they supported under Bush

It is the Obama must fail playbook
Read: two wrongs equals right.

Helping America fight COVID is never wrong.

Not a single Republicans supported helping Americans
Haha.... you are entertaining I will give you that.

A sad truth about today’s Republicans......Party over country

Note how Democrats supported COVID relief under Trump
Haha.... there is very little in this bill that has anything to do with fighting Covid.
The vast majority of it is paybacks/pork and pocket stuffing.
If you took out all of the mountains of pork, and just introduced a bill ONLY with the covid parts - it would have passed with flying colors in record time and I doubt very much a single member, no matter the party, would have voted against it.
But that is not what happened, and not what the Congress/Senate does. What they do is make up names of enormous spending bills, include a wee sum to go to the fake cause part, while over 90% of the spending is on unrelated pork.

And you celebrate it only because your team is the author.

Still busy thanking a Republican for when the Unemployment was 3.5 percent and gas prices were well under $3.00. With that, how long will $1,400 go? A month? Sounds like the Democrats said “Go Fuck Yourselves and suck on this.”

9 percent is gong to Covid Relief. Where is the rest going? For starters, the speaker is getting a $148M subway tunnel. I am happy the Republicans voted against that. You people think that is good for COVID????

You, along with other's commenting here apparently haven't read the final version. Oh, well keep commenting and making fools out of yourself.
Well you seem to have an inside track to the correct information, so tell us wise one are we still sending millions to Pakistan for Gender Studies?

View attachment 465065

No, it won't stop their theories. I wonder who helps them putting their words together to post on message boards? Seems someone around them can read and write.

I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

I'd rather have debt from helping our citizens who have not been able to work, helping our citizens get vaccinated, and helping small businesses stay open, than the debt piled up by Trump traveling to play golf at his own resort (thereby lining his own pockets).
DUDE!!!

most small business's are closed and will never reopen,,

but as long as you feel good fuck the kids that come after us,,

this is the first generation in history that sacrificed their own children instead of taking on the burden themselves,, you should be ashamed of yourself,,,

not to mention this is the biggest transfer of wealth from the middle class to the elite upper class the world has ever seen,,

Oh please spare me the wailing and gnashing of teeth. When has either party cared about the national debt? The DoD budget for 2020 was $738 billion. And every penny is considered sacred and untouchable. And it grows every year. This is not about the amount spent. This is about who is in power when it is spent. This is about partisan politics, as usual.
you cock suckers make me sick to my stomach,,,

you always got some excuse to shit on your own children,,

the problem is you take my children down with them,,

View attachment 465065

No, it won't stop their theories. I wonder who helps them putting their words together to post on message boards? Seems someone around them can read and write.
They all seem to post the same misinformation
Conservative media is consistent in their story

1615127700101.png

Yes, dems hate america and this bill was the pinnacle for this admin. Why do dems hate america so much?

Republicans who supported the same things under Trump REFUSED to vote for it under Biden

They hate Americans

Wrong, the dems showed their hate for america under trump. They will not get one ounce of support. Nada.

Same playbook.

Haha.... there is very little in this bill that has anything to do with fighting Covid.
If you took out all of the mountains of pork, and just introduced a bill ONLY with the covid parts - it would have passed with flying colors in record time and I doubt very much a single member, no matter the party, would have voted against it.
But that is not what happened, and not what the Congress/Senate does. What they do is make up names of enormous spending bills, include a wee sum to go to the fake cause part, while over 90% of the spending is on unrelated pork.

Simple....show me how you derived your claims
Show me some actual numbers

They hate Americans

Same playbook.

Oh you think they supported Trump's Covid relief? No they didn't....They wanted an IG appointed to oversee the implementation of the law, and at every turn tried to lie about how he was using the law....

They hate Americans

Same playbook.

Oh you think they supported Trump's Covid relief? No they didn't....They wanted an IG appointed to oversee the implementation of the law, and at every turn tried to lie about how he was using the law....
Wrong again Skippy.

Democrats voted for COVID relief under Trump. It would not have passed without them.

Not a SINGLE Republican voted for the same packages under Biden

They hate Americans

Same playbook.

Wrong again Skippy.

Democrats voted for COVID relief under Trump. It would not have passed without them.

for one thing the state funds go to blue states because it is based on unemployment not state needs.

No thanks. Our grandchildren should do the thanking. Thank you Democrats for saddling them with trillions more in debt for 91% pork spending now

They hate Americans

Same playbook.

Wrong again Skippy.

Only 9% of the spending was related to COVID. The other 91% was leftist wish list pork

View attachment 465065
The farm money is JUST for black farmers. No money oin the school portion goes for opening a single school in fact almost all the money is spent after 2021.

They hate Americans

Same playbook.

Wrong again Skippy.

Only 9% of the spending was related to COVID. The other 91% was leftist wish list pork

OK
Show me your numbers
How did you come up with 9 percent?

I have listed the specific expenditures in the bill
Your turn

They hate Americans

Same playbook.

Wrong again Skippy.

for one thing the state funds go to blue states because it is based on unemployment not state needs.
So they are targeting money to the unemployed

Sounds reasonable

They hate Americans

Same playbook.

Wrong again Skippy.

Sounds reasonable
wrong there is nothing in the bill that requires the state to spend on anything specific,

They hate Americans

Same playbook.

Simple....show me how you derived your claims
Show me some actual numbers
Simple.
SHow me I am wrong.
Show me some actual numbers.
You are trying to have your cake and eat it too.
You make a claim, then when someone says otherwise - you say prove it. Without proving your own claim.

You sound like one of those 'something for nothing democrats that is going to run out with that check to buy some crack That bill has nothing to do with 'helping the people and more with paying the debt of all these democrat ran states that couldn't manage a dollar but can spend trillions. But as long as you get some crack. Right? Right.

They hate Americans

Same playbook.

Wrong again Skippy.

Sounds reasonable
wrong there is nothing in the bill that requires the state to spend on anything specific,
More bullshit

Do you ever tire from making shit up?

Forum List

Back