COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding
I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

Are you going to explain to your unborn grandchildren that you voted for Donald Trump TWICE and he ran $3 trillion deficits for them to pay ?
Are you going to explain to your unborn grandchildren that you voted for a mumbling moron:auiqs.jpg:?

Believe me
I will tell my grandchildren of the horrors perpetrated by Trump and how America came to its senses and elected Biden

Not a single Republican voted for the American Rescue Plan

First, because they don’t love America
Second because they don’t want Biden to be the one to rescue it

Yes, dems hate america and this bill was the pinnacle for this admin. Why do dems hate america so much?

Imagine passing a bill to help Americans during the COVID crisis?

Republicans who supported the same things under Trump REFUSED to vote for it under Biden

They hate Americans

Wrong, the dems showed their hate for america under trump. They will not get one ounce of support. Nada.

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

The mere fact that they referred to this bill as the COVID Economic Relief bill is borderline criminal when only 9% of is is actually going to COVID related items. They did this to trick lemmings into believing the Democrats gave them some more “free” stuff when in reality it was just a Democratic wish list.

My guess is they are going to try to keep this up to get more people on the government dole. This and others likely to come in the future by the Democrats is just another way to get votes. The masses are dumb enough NOT to get that.

American Rescue Act
It should have been named the NY and Calf Rescue Act
Yep. BAILOUT for badly managed blue states

It isn't a Covid stimulus. And you know it.
It is called that, but that isn't at all what it is. And why they voted on it in the middle of the night.

I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

Are you going to explain to your unborn grandchildren that you voted for Donald Trump TWICE and he ran $3 trillion deficits for them to pay ?
Are you going to explain to your unborn grandchildren that you voted for a mumbling moron:auiqs.jpg:?

Believe me
I will tell my grandchildren of the horrors perpetrated by Trump and how America came to its senses and elected Biden

The illegitimate installed fraud in office will finish this country off. He hates it deeply.

Believe me
Your grandchildren will be in Chinese reeducation camps thanks to Biden

Yes, dems hate america and this bill was the pinnacle for this admin. Why do dems hate america so much?

Republicans who supported the same things under Trump REFUSED to vote for it under Biden

They hate Americans

Wrong, the dems showed their hate for america under trump. They will not get one ounce of support. Nada.

We saw Republicans do the same thing under Obama.
Same playbook.

Vote against programs under Obama that they supported under Bush

It is the Obama must fail playbook

Believe me
Your grandchildren will be in Chinese reeducation camps thanks to Biden
You Goofy

They hate Americans

Same playbook.

Read: two wrongs equals right.

And when you get the bill for the other 90% of it that goes to foreign countries, irresponsible school pensions, bridges and railroads to nowhere and other nonsensical shit that will make the dollar worth 2 cents, thank a Democrat-communist.

They hate Americans

Same playbook.

Helping America fight COVID is never wrong.

Not a single Republicans supported helping Americans

And when you get the bill for the other 90% of it that goes to foreign countries, irresponsible school pensions, bridges and railroads to nowhere and other nonsensical shit that will make the dollar worth 2 cents, thank a Democrat-communist.

Bullshit
Show your link

They hate Americans

Same playbook.

Republicans tried to save your Democrat ass from your own stupidity. 2 TRILLION DOLLARS. It's past time to stop this insanity

They hate Americans

Same playbook.

Haha.... you are entertaining I will give you that.

They hate Americans

Same playbook.

A sad truth about today’s Republicans......Party over country

Note how Democrats supported COVID relief under Trump

Still busy thanking a Republican for when the Unemployment was 3.5 percent and gas prices were well under $3.00. With that, how long will $1,400 go? A month? Sounds like the Democrats said “Go Fuck Yourselves and suck on this.”

Nice attempt at diversion
This thread is about COVID relief Republicans voted against

9 percent is gong to Covid Relief. Where is the rest going? For starters, the speaker is getting a $148M subway tunnel. I am happy the Republicans voted against that. You people think that is good for COVID????

You, along with other's commenting here apparently haven't read the final version. Oh, well keep commenting and making fools out of yourself.
Well you seem to have an inside track to the correct information, so tell us wise one are we still sending millions to Pakistan for Gender Studies?

WTH are you talking about? Nothing like that in this bill.

Stimulus bill.jpg

They hate Americans

Same playbook.

A sad truth about today’s Republicans......Party over country

Note how Democrats supported COVID relief under Trump
Obstruction? Fighting him for 9 months? Pelosi even admitted this and you know it. Democrats are everything they cry about

The mere fact that they referred to this bill as the COVID Economic Relief bill is borderline criminal when only 9% of is is actually going to COVID related items. They did this to trick lemmings into believing the Democrats gave them some more “free” stuff when in reality it was just a Democratic wish list.

My guess is they are going to try to keep this up to get more people on the government dole. This and others likely to come in the future by the Democrats is just another way to get votes. The masses are dumb enough NOT to get that.

American Rescue Act
It should have been named the NY and Calf Rescue Act
Yep. BAILOUT for badly managed blue states

So, none of the red states are getting a dime I suppose. Tell Florida that.

American Rescue Plan

Your 9 percent number is Republican misinformation sent as justification for not a single Republican voting to help America in a crisis
wrong it is fact you liar.

Forum List

Back