COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding
I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

Are you going to explain to your unborn grandchildren that you voted for Donald Trump TWICE and he ran $3 trillion deficits for them to pay ?
The same thing you're going to tell your unborn grandchildren when you admit you voted twice for Obama, even tho he doubled the debt.
Actually it will be more like "I voted for the first Black man twice, I wasn't a piece of shit".

Have a good day!

Actually, many voted for him simply because he was a Black man. Racist much?

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

I'm not getting a check so I don't have to thank anyone.

And the PPP was in place before this bill and my state is doing just fine with their vaccination program.

The mere fact that they referred to this bill as the COVID Economic Relief bill is borderline criminal when only 9% of is is actually going to COVID related items. They did this to trick lemmings into believing the Democrats gave them some more “free” stuff when in reality it was just a Democratic wish list.

My guess is they are going to try to keep this up to get more people on the government dole. This and others likely to come in the future by the Democrats is just another way to get votes. The masses are dumb enough NOT to get that.

I'm not getting a check so I don't have to thank anyone.

And the PPP was in place before this bill and my state is doing just fine with their vaccination program.

Same here. I won’t get it nor did I get any of the others, however, I know many that are getting it that would gladly return it if they bill could be overturned.

Folks like us should just feel good about the fact that we will be paying for others to get the check and any future checks the Democrats decide to dole out.

Now I know what they meant by "We are all in this together"
The states not in the red, Like Florida will have to bail out poorly run states like California and New York thanks to this Covid Relief Bill that is only 9% for actual Covid Relief and the remaining 91%for Democratic pet projects that have nothing to do with the virus.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Not a single Republican voted for the American Rescue Plan

First, because they don’t love America
Second because they don’t want Biden to be the one to rescue it

That's because it doesn't help Americans. It's kind of like the drug lords. They murder millions with their poison, but give a few thousand to the locals and say "see, aren't I a great guy because I give you a pittance of the tens of billions I rake in?"

You really are an ignorant clod.

Doesn‘t help Americans?

Helps struggling American Families
Helps American small business
Helps Americans get vaccinated
Helps America reopen schools

Not a single Republican supported America

No, it doesn't. The gas price increases alone make this paltry 1400 buck payoff a joke.

I don't like the pork. I also know that making u der 75 grand puts one in the poor class. Nothing wrong with helping those people out during a pandemic.

And why would anyone thank a commie when 91% of the spending is commie pork that has nothing to do with the pandemic?
Commie this mutherfucker. 99% of this bill was in the original CARES act passed by huge bi-partisan majority last year. All commies huh?
Demoquacks: "I got mine....my grandchildren can pay for it"
You didn't give two shits about the exact same amount of money added to the debt by Trump in his tax cut BEFORE the pandemic. Save us the hypocritical debt scold horse shit

Last edited:
That brain-dead fuck stick will bankrupt the Country, Next you fucking losers will talking about a 4 th stimulus, if you're waiting for the check you have more problems than that check will fix.

Hell, they're already talking about a reoccuring payment until they deem Covid over....

Thank God no Republican endorsed this nonsense

A large portion of the funding for the coronavirus relief bill would not be spent until 2022 and beyond. Kennedy added that the bill contains funding for transit projects, language preservation, and billions of dollars for people who have entered the country illegally

If this is emergency relief, WHY ON EARTH is the money being held up until 2022?????

This is a God awful Democrat scam

So you admit you don't know what was in the bill?

And why would anyone thank a commie when 91% of the spending is commie pork that has nothing to do with the pandemic?
Commie this mutherfucker. 99% of this bill was in the original CARES act passed by huge bi-partisan majority last year. All commies huh?
You didn't give two shits about the exact same amount of money added to the debt by Trump in his tax cut BEFORE he pandemic. Save us the hypocritical debt scold horse shit
That is why this bill did not pass long before this. The Republicans wanted a clean Covid relief bill and Trump said he would have signed it immediately, bit Pelosi wanted her pork and stated she did not want to give Trump anything that would help his re-election

The mere fact that they referred to this bill as the COVID Economic Relief bill is borderline criminal when only 9% of is is actually going to COVID related items. They did this to trick lemmings into believing the Democrats gave them some more “free” stuff when in reality it was just a Democratic wish list.

My guess is they are going to try to keep this up to get more people on the government dole. This and others likely to come in the future by the Democrats is just another way to get votes. The masses are dumb enough NOT to get that.

American Rescue Plan

Your 9 percent number is Republican misinformation sent as justification for not a single Republican voting to help America in a crisis

You didn't give two shits about the exact same amount of money added to the debt by Trump in his tax cut BEFORE he pandemic. Save us the hypocritical debt scold horse shit
Hypocritical that's funny.

The democrats are just as hypocritical about debt as the republicans

American Rescue Act
It should have been named the NY and Calf Rescue Act

That's because it doesn't help Americans. It's kind of like the drug lords. They murder millions with their poison, but give a few thousand to the locals and say "see, aren't I a great guy because I give you a pittance of the tens of billions I rake in?"

You really are an ignorant clod.

Doesn‘t help Americans?

Helps struggling American Families
Helps American small business
Helps Americans get vaccinated
Helps America reopen schools

Not a single Republican supported America

No, it doesn't. The gas price increases alone make this paltry 1400 buck payoff a joke.
God, that is a stupid reply

Still busy thanking a Republican for when the Unemployment was 3.5 percent and gas prices were well under $3.00. With that, how long will $1,400 go? A month? Sounds like the Democrats said “Go Fuck Yourselves and suck on this.”

Nice attempt at diversion
This thread is about COVID relief Republicans voted against

9 percent is gong to Covid Relief. Where is the rest going? For starters, the speaker is getting a $148M subway tunnel. I am happy the Republicans voted against that. You people think that is good for COVID????

You, along with other's commenting here apparently haven't read the final version. Oh, well keep commenting and making fools out of yourself.

Still busy thanking a Republican for when the Unemployment was 3.5 percent and gas prices were well under $3.00. With that, how long will $1,400 go? A month? Sounds like the Democrats said “Go Fuck Yourselves and suck on this.”

Nice attempt at diversion
This thread is about COVID relief Republicans voted against

9 percent is gong to Covid Relief. Where is the rest going? For starters, the speaker is getting a $148M subway tunnel. I am happy the Republicans voted against that. You people think that is good for COVID????

You, along with other's commenting here apparently haven't read the final version. Oh, well keep commenting and making fools out of yourself.
Well you seem to have an inside track to the correct information, so tell us wise one are we still sending millions to Pakistan for Gender Studies?

I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

Are you going to explain to your unborn grandchildren that you voted for Donald Trump TWICE and he ran $3 trillion deficits for them to pay ?
Are you going to explain to your unborn grandchildren that you voted for a mumbling moron:auiqs.jpg:?

Yes, dems hate america and this bill was the pinnacle for this admin. Why do dems hate america so much?

Imagine passing a bill to help Americans during the COVID crisis?

Republicans who supported the same things under Trump REFUSED to vote for it under Biden

They hate Americans

New Topics

Forum List

Back