COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding
I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,
Meh. You didn’t give a f**k about the debt or deficit when Donald cut 2 trillion in tax revenue so his millionaire buddies and corporations don’t have to pay taxes.

70% of the country is for this. And Biden has a 60% approval rating. Donald never got to 50% because he was the worst president in our lifetime.

now be a good boy and run along

We are not done thanking you for the illegitimate president yet.

When you get your COVID Vaccine.

Already got mine, as have my brothers and sister.

and children, and grandchildren.

and 'democrats' had nothing to do with it.

Meh. You didn’t give a f**k about the debt or deficit when Donald. It 2 trillion in tax revenue so his millionaire buddies and corporations don’t have to pay taxes.

70% of the country is for this. And Biden has a 60% approval rating. Donald never got to 59% because
hahahahaha,,

the jokes on you,, I slammed him for it just like I do every dem and repube thats done the same thing,,

and the debt is one of the biggest reasons I have never voted for a dem or repube in my life...

but your hypocrisy is noted,,

the Boston Bomber is getting a stimulus check
....America's kids won't be thanking the Dems years from now when their taxes kill them and America

Are you going to explain to your unborn grandchildren that you voted for Donald Trump TWICE and he ran $3 trillion deficits for them to pay ?

Are you going to explain to your unborn grandchildren that you voted for Donald Trump TWICE and he ran $3 trillion deficits for them to pay ?
I didnt vote for him even once,,,

anymore stupid comments??

that there 2017 (R) tax cut was passed thru reCONsiliation & your unborn grandkiddies will already be paying for that.

at least THIS time around it's gonna help the poor worker bees of this nation instead of the uber rich.

that there 2017 (R) tax cut was passed thru reCONsiliation & your unborn grandkiddies will already be paying for that.

at least THIS time around it's gonna help the poor worker bees of this nation instead of the uber rich.

yeah if you need 1400.00 youre worse off than 1400.00 will help you,,

it might pay my beer and cigar bill for two months,,, in fact thats what I'm going to use it for,,

When you get your COVID Vaccine.

Already got mine, as have my brothers and sister.

and children, and grandchildren.

and 'democrats' had nothing to do with it.
Selfish as ever, I see

I got my vaccine so fuk funding to help millions of others get theirs

yeah if you need 1400.00 youre worse off than 1400.00 will help you,,

it might pay my beer and cigar bill for two months,,, in fact thats what I'm going to use it for,,

actually i don't need it. i'm debt free. but i care enough about those that are suffering.

Thank them for what passing a bill where the vast majority of it is non covid related garbage that could never get passed any other way. I will pass on thanking them just as all the board Democrats do when it’s Republicans doing the same thing.

I expect you will be returning your $1400 since it is dirty money

Forum List

Back