Covid. Shanghai versus New York City.

13 of the top 20 states with the highest covid deaths are red states.
I count 7 of the top 20 states

the rest voted for biden in 2030

So..... if a red state votes for a new democratic presidential candidate, that deletes all the ppl who died in that state, managed by republican leaders, for the entire year? lol.
If a state votes for biden that makes it a blue state

13 of the top 20 states with the highest covid deaths are red states.
I count 7 of the top 20 states

the rest voted for biden in 2030

So..... if a red state votes for a new democratic presidential candidate, that deletes all the ppl who died in that state, managed by republican leaders, for the entire year? lol.
If a state votes for biden that makes it a blue state

I see you're moving the goal posts now, now that you've been backed into a corner. First it was deep blue states that had the most covid deaths, and when factually corrected on total deaths and total deaths per capita per red and blue states, now the high death counts, and per capita death counts in red states no longer count if they voted for Biden, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I see you're moving the goal posts now, now that you've been backed into a corner. First it was deep blue states that had the most covid deaths,
I concede that georgia is a light blue state thanks in part to drooling shut-ins and dead people who didnt know they voted for biden

but the most deaths came in states that elected biden

Shanghai.
Population 28 million. Covid deaths 7
New York.
Population 8 million. Covid deaths 15-20'000
Anyone care to give a theory for this.
Is China only counting deaths solely with Covid?
Did they have the vaccine before they let it loose on the West?
Is the U.S wrongly counting deaths? For example people with cancer being counted as Covid deaths?
Source:
How about..the Chinese are lying?
Then why bother paying the WHO whose job is to ensure that doesn't happen.
Trump was right about the WHO.
Trump was rarely wrong.

Forum List

Back