CoVid - shaming

Simple cloth masks are typically only about 40% effective…

If you believe that cloth masks are anything close to 40% effective, as far as stopping any virus, then you are too stupid to be taken seriously on any topic.

If you believe that even an N95 mask is anywhere close to 40% effective at stopping any virus, then you are too stupid to be taken seriously on any topic.

These masks are like a chain-link fence, against mosquitoes, as far as obstructing the passage of viruses. They are mostly open air, with gaps that are hundreds of times bigger than any virus.

View attachment 393516
The purpose of masks that are commonly used by the public is to stop droplets which contain the virus particles. The average size of these droplets are 100 to 200 times the size of virus particle. N95 filter efficiency is at least 95%. However, it's efficiency at blocking droplets are near 100%. This makes these masks suitable for isolation rooms where viral doses are extremely high and aerosol particles exist. For public spaces such as restaurants, grocery stores, and large gatherings, they are an overkill. Cloth masks and paper/plastic masks are sufficient to significantly reduce the viral dose and transmission.
their effectiveness isnt the problem,,,

if youre the one afraid to get sick then its you that needs to stay away from those things,,,

No one knows. The best guess is 50% to 70% of the population would have to develop antibodies through either infection and/or vaccination. Assuming there are about 10 million cases a year, about would take 17 to 24 years without a vaccine.
Try again... T-Cell immunity from previous COVID similar infections are being activated in about 40% of Americans today. This is why so many have little or no symptoms of infection and never realize they have had it. This means the 40% of America has some immunity TODAY and the 22% of the populace that has become ill and recovered make this number about 60% already. This is why our hospitalizations are way down and needed interventions are also way down.

The survival rate of those above 70 years of age is now 85%... This thing has about burned itself out..
T-Cell and immunity have become a part of the political debate therefore I am highly skeptical of any statements pointing at T-Cell immunity ending the pandemic. There are studies that support what you saying to some extent but T-Cell effect on herd immunity is mostly speculation. Far more research is need to substantiate your statements. I suspect once the election is over, the debate over T-Cell immunity will disappear until more solid research is done. Do you have a good link?

Last edited:

If you believe that cloth masks are anything close to 40% effective, as far as stopping any virus, then you are too stupid to be taken seriously on any topic.

If you believe that even an N95 mask is anywhere close to 40% effective at stopping any virus, then you are too stupid to be taken seriously on any topic.

These masks are like a chain-link fence, against mosquitoes, as far as obstructing the passage of viruses. They are mostly open air, with gaps that are hundreds of times bigger than any virus.

View attachment 393516
The purpose of masks that are commonly used by the public is to stop droplets which contain the virus particles. The average size of these droplets are 100 to 200 times the size of virus particle. N95 filter efficiency is at least 95%. However, it's efficiency at blocking droplets are near 100%. This makes these masks suitable for isolation rooms where viral doses are extremely high and aerosol particles exist. For public spaces such as restaurants, grocery stores, and large gatherings, they are an overkill. Cloth masks and paper/plastic masks are sufficient to significantly reduce the viral dose and transmission.

if youre the one afraid to get sick then its you that needs to stay away from those things,,,
I'm afraid for others not myself. An antibody test shows the presence of the antibodies so I should have some immunity.

We’ve all seen it, the public shaming of people who wear face masks, keeping social distance, etc... the people asserting COVID is no worse than the flu. And then they get CoVid. Or a family member gets CoVid. And there they are back on social media asking for thoughts and prayers . But what they get is a healthy dose of public shaming .
I wonder, if you shame others for following cdc guidelines and flaunt those suggestions and then end up sick, is turn around really fair play ?
An article on a similar topic Social media and COVID shaming: Fighting a toxic combination

No, it's petty and vindictive, better to pray for them. There is always going to be people on both sides of the issue acting like children, don't be like them.

We’ve all seen it, the public shaming of people who wear face masks, keeping social distance, etc... the people asserting COVID is no worse than the flu. And then they get CoVid. Or a family member gets CoVid. And there they are back on social media asking for thoughts and prayers . But what they get is a healthy dose of public shaming .
I wonder, if you shame others for following cdc guidelines and flaunt those suggestions and then end up sick, is turn around really fair play ?
An article on a similar topic Social media and COVID shaming: Fighting a toxic combination

No, it's petty and vindictive, better to pray for them. There is always going to be people on both sides of the issue acting like children, don't be like them.
Agreed. Thank you for answering .

T-Cell and immunity have become a part of the political debate therefore I am highly skeptical of any statements pointing at T-Cell immunity ending the pandemic. There are studies that support what you saying to some extent but T-Cell effect on herd immunity is mostly speculation. Far more research is need to substantiate your statements. I suspect once the election is over, the debate over T-Cell immunity will disappear until more solid research is done. Do you have a good link?

"Herd immunity (or community immunity) occurs when a high percentage of the community is immune to a disease (through vaccination and/or prior illness), making the spread of this disease from person to person unlikely."

View attachment 393516

I'm afraid for others not myself. An antibody test shows the presence of the antibodies so I should have some immunity.
then you should tell them they should stay away from those things,,,

View attachment 393516
That logic and common sense will never dawn on him of course.lol

If you think a t shirt over your head does anything more than show you’re a submissive sheeple, here’s your sign.
1601298319160.jpeg

If you think a t shirt over your head does anything more than show you’re a submissive sheeple, here’s your sign.
View attachment 393997
Shirts are not masks. The only time I have ever seen a shirt over the head for protection from the virus was a idiot pulling a Trump shirt over his head trying to get into a bar where masks were required.

View attachment 393997
Shirts are not masks. The only time I have ever seen a shirt over the head for protection from the virus was a idiot pulling a Trump shirt over his head trying to get into a bar where masks were required.
I haven’t seen an N95 mask in 4 months. Everything is just t shirt material.

View attachment 393997

:yes_text12::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Why do you think you get to tell someone who they can see, can’t see what they wear? When did you get that power?

Thanks but the question is, for those who don’t mask or follow the suggested guidelines, and then gets sick, do they deserve to be ignored , just like they ignored the suggestions ?

No, decency should not be ignored.
That said, can you wrap your head around the fact that out of 330 MILLION people 200,000 is VERY small number.
Additionally, do you really believe every one of those deaths is truly Covid19?
Truth is, this has been blown WAY out of proportion for the end goal of creating chaos and destruction.

So this thread is actually based on hysterics and has a somewhat stupid premise.
No, this thread is a question about shaming medical conditions. Maybe go back and reread the OP And accompanying article.
What does shaming sick people mean? How’s that work? You’re confused. You’re a demofk, , that’s your issue

Those who continue to fall for the #CoronaHoax2020, and those who worse, demand that others do so as well, and comply with the abuses being perpetrated in connection therewith, should be shamed.

Your kind have done quite enough damage as it is. You've destroyed the economy, and you've destroyed basic, essential freedoms, all in fear over a hyperbolized flu outbreak.

Fuck you and every one of your degenerate kind. May you die painfully, starving, homeless, on the streets, the very fate that you've happily worked to inflict on others.
AMEN! I would have never believed this country could have so many stupid people...it's maddening that people can't see the simply truth and facts behind this "plandemic." This is all agenda driven and the powers and elite in control are laughing hysterically at how easy it was to get people to listen and comply to wearing masks, locking down, etc. all the while the country continues to fall apart.

Those who continue to fall for the #CoronaHoax2020, and those who worse, demand that others do so as well, and comply with the abuses being perpetrated in connection therewith, should be shamed.

Your kind have done quite enough damage as it is. You've destroyed the economy, and you've destroyed basic, essential freedoms, all in fear over a hyperbolized flu outbreak.

Fuck you and every one of your degenerate kind. May you die painfully, starving, homeless, on the streets, the very fate that you've happily worked to inflict on others.
AMEN! I would have never believed this country could have so many stupid people...it's maddening that people can't see the simply truth and facts behind this "plandemic." This is all agenda driven and the powers and elite in control are laughing hysterically at how easy it was to get people to listen and comply to wearing masks, locking down, etc. all the while the country continues to fall apart.
I'm still waiting on what their solution is. you know, the one that would have stopped the spread? where is it? they scream loud, but I see absolutely nothing but blue sky. yo, yo to all you trump TDS'ers. where is the solution to stop the virus?

you're right all these countries and the left had a zoom meeting last year to plan this all out.

This country will continue to fall apart unless the virus is substantially reduced and precautions followed. No shutdowns but mandatory masks with stiff penalties under a National, state health emergency and it will win when it gets to SCOTUS.

I'm still waiting on what their solution is. you know, the one that would have stopped the spread? where is it? they scream loud, but I see absolutely nothing but blue sky. yo, yo to all you trump TDS'ers. where is the solution to stop the virus?
The solution is to stop spreading the fear and admit this is a hoax and that we don't have to wear masks and have nothing to fear...but that won't happen because then they can't fulfill their agenda...no end in sight

you're right all these countries and the left had a zoom meeting last year to plan this all out.

This country will continue to fall apart unless the virus is substantially reduced and precautions followed. No shutdowns but mandatory masks with stiff penalties under a National, state health emergency and it will win when it gets to SCOTUS.
we have that answer, let it run its course. what's your plan? you stepped to the podium explain your cure.

Forum List

Back