COVID...Science Doesn’t Equal Reality

We obviously still have a lot to learn.

Which won't happen as long as we keep voting for anti-science idiots.

If we truly want to curb this pandemic, we have to standardize mitigation across all of the states. Having one state with no restrictions next door to one that has them is pointless unless each state closes its borders to all others. Impractical and bad for commerce.

This is the very thing that countries created a national government for. Playing like we're all our own little fiefdoms in the face of a virus like this is what's causing our skyrocketing cases and deaths.

If we truly want to curb this pandemic, we have to standardize mitigation across all of the states. Having one state with no restrictions next door to one that has them is pointless unless each state closes its borders to all others. Impractical and bad for commerce.

This is the very thing that countries created a national government for. Playing like we're all our own little fiefdoms in the face of a virus like this is what's causing our skyrocketing cases and deaths.
And this poster says, "Baaaaaaa.....baaaaaaa"

Who is anti-science and who is pro-science?
Both parties defer to their constituents.

Nonsense.

Covid is Orange man's fault and only Orange man can spread it.

Vote against Orange man and we will all be saved.

Biden has promised to mail us magic underwear to protect us from Covid if elected.

Revisiting the lockdowns like they are doing in Europe and shutting down what is left of a free economy and destroying it so the government can take it all over will also be a nice touch as well.

MA is Blue, masking and distancing, yet spiking.
Respond in kind.

How can you have any real "science" when no one really knows anything yet. They are still discovering things on how effective masks are, how the virus spreads, seasonal effects, etc., so how can Joe say he's being "guided by science" when in fact, "science" itself is just still guessing itself?

And it isn't just a question of medicine. This isn't a vacuum. Along with social and business constraints, one must look at the TOTAL picture of how THESE things affect lives, suicide, jobs, food, savings, business and the long term economy.

You can't starve a houseplant of water forever because the pot drips on your wood end-table-- -- -- in the process of saving the wood, you'll eventually kill the plant.

A September report by the CDC found that more than 70 percent of COVID-positive patients contracted the virus in spite of faithful mask wearing while in public. Moreover, 14 percent of the patients who said they “often” wore masks were also infected. Meanwhile, just four percent of the COVID-positive patients said they “never” wore masks in the 14 days before the onset of their illness.

Likewise, the CDC’s October journal report references a 2015 study on cloth mask efficacy that found that rates of infection were “consistently higher” among those in the cloth mask group versus that of the medical mask and control groups. The authors of the study suggested it was likely that the cloth masks were problematic because they retained moisture and had poor filtration.

The CDC writes of that study, “This finding suggest that risk for infection was higher for those wearing cloth masks.”
CDC Admits: No Conclusive Evidence Cloth Masks Work Against COVID

Due to genome sequencing in labs around the world, his strong belief is that SARS-CoV-2 exists, and has been proven to exist. This position is in conflict with mine and many others due to the fact that SARS-CoV-2 has never been properly isolated, separated, or identified. In addition, if anyone had the desire to specifically identify a new virus, and in a short amount of time, this could be done by satisfying Koch’s Postulates, but no attempt whatsoever has been made by the WHO, the CDC, or any other health organization to do this. Why? All this seems simple enough, but these steps have been avoided, so suspicion is warranted in my opinion.

I have said since early this year that I did not believe that a deadly novel virus exists. There certainly could be any of several new viruses, but this particular virus as described as I see it has no validity. With that said, I will remain open to the possibility that a new virus is infecting people, but if there is such a virus, it is not deadly, it has not been properly identified, and it is absolutely not causing a pandemic. Total death numbers bear this fact out, and my responder agrees that any virus claimed is not deadly and is very weak.

Questioning the Existence of Covid-19

States haven’t standardized mitigation across their very own states, doubtful they can do it across all 50. Plus will states give up their rights?

I live Here and we have a lot of stupid people in charge from a RINO governor to two of the dumbest senators in the US senate well Mazie Hironi is dumber but just barely as we have Markey and Liz Warren.

My kids hang out with other kids in droves. Such is life and I and other parents allow it. To me a virus will spread and there are two ways out, herd immunity and or vaccines. Lockdowns are stupid and don’t work and same for masks as it just forces people to touch their faces nonstop and we are told that’s the primary way the virus spreads.

My kids are remote for school and sports are basically cancelled sans XC and yet cases are spiking. Leftists are stupid people, I am not sure how much more frequently I can repeat that until it sinks in.

Due to genome sequencing in labs around the world, his strong belief is that SARS-CoV-2 exists, and has been proven to exist. This position is in conflict with mine and many others due to the fact that SARS-CoV-2 has never been properly isolated, separated, or identified. In addition, if anyone had the desire to specifically identify a new virus, and in a short amount of time, this could be done by satisfying Koch’s Postulates, but no attempt whatsoever has been made by the WHO, the CDC, or any other health organization to do this. Why? All this seems simple enough, but these steps have been avoided, so suspicion is warranted in my opinion.

I have said since early this year that I did not believe that a deadly novel virus exists. There certainly could be any of several new viruses, but this particular virus as described as I see it has no validity. With that said, I will remain open to the possibility that a new virus is infecting people, but if there is such a virus, it is not deadly, it has not been properly identified, and it is absolutely not causing a pandemic. Total death numbers bear this fact out, and my responder agrees that any virus claimed is not deadly and is very weak.

Questioning the Existence of Covid-19
I take Fauci’s word over you or your sources anytime ...

Emerging Pandemic Diseases: How We Got to COVID-19
https://www.cell.com/cell/pdf/S0092-8674(20)31012-6.pdf

Respond in kind.

The virus knows no boundaries.

Respond in kind.

The virus knows no boundaries.
Your best post ever!

Science is 80% theory and 20% results proven reality
No one in America signed their freedom over to scientific theory nor heath phobias

Forum List

Back