Covid Relief Bill Overwhelmingly Popular

Again, its not the Covid bill that Republicans do not support, its all the added nonsense.
Said about every popular Dem bill ever (and most of them are)

It's nonsense.

Virtually everything in that Bill relates to covid and the economic disaster that covid has caused
Yeah, said about every bill every passed.

I'm not blaming just democrats here, I blame the whole system. Both sides pack pork into their bills to get their pet projects passed as an attachment to the main bill.

I'm an advocate for single issue bills, instead of these 6000 page bills that nobody reads....

"Virtually everything...." which means that you agree there is pork stuffed into the bill. That is the pork that is the reason republican voted no.

Again, let's see the house put forward a clean bill, with NO non covid spending, I bet that bill gets massive support from the repubs.

Virtually everything in that Bill relates to covid and the economic disaster that covid has caused.

40 clean bills would take a year to pass and eac would get "skinnied down" so that they don't have the effect required.

And 40 clean bills wouldn't be in a Reconciliation bill and would require 10 Republicans for each. Good luck with THAT.

We need covid relief NOW.

Republicans are just obstructing like they ALWAYS do

Forum List

Back