Covid Relief Bill Overwhelmingly Popular

It’s only popular because they don’t know what’s really in it.
I am well aware of the PORK and bailouts.
So tell us what's in it that would make it worthwhile to stop it or hold it up indefinitely.

Show us this pork...and remember...nickels and dimes ain't the issue. You're going to have to point out BAGS of nickels and dimes that add up to HUNDREDS of billions. And (here comes the tough part) you've got to be honest

76% of Americans including 60% of Republicans favor this bill and it will get ZERO support from Republican legislators

Could the GOP Congress be MORE out of step with he nation?
How many pages and how many have actually read the entire bill?

I haven't read it but I can guarantee most of that money isn't for Chinese virus relief. I'd bet most is pork for all those blue cities and shit like gender identification if some ME shithole.

The Democratic Party should pass this bill on its own terms with or without Republican support.

If the electorate objects, 2022 is the opportunity to change the majority party in the legislature.

Giving taxpayer's money away to Democrat special interest groups is always popular, isn't it?

Putting debt on our children for worthless shit now.

76% of Americans including 60% of Republicans favor this bill and it will get ZERO support from Republican legislators

So is a $30 Trillion national debt overwhelmingly popular.
Republicans always try to pretend to care about the deficit after they blew it up for tax cuts on billionaires...

Spare me the bullshit

It doesn't matter at this point. The economy and the dollar will collapse. We're seeing a rise in crypto-currencies and world govts will move into an electronic world currency. I wouldn't be surprised if happens sometime this year.

Giving taxpayer's money away to Democrat special interest groups is always popular, isn't it?

Putting debt on our children for worthless shit now.
Democrat special interest groups = working class Americans....

And Republicans hate that.....

You are confused.

Working class people pay the taxes that the Democrats always find a way to raise.

The Democrat's special interest groups are the welfare queens and Illegals. The scum of America.

I'am sure that 76% of Americans support bailing out democratic states failed economies and giving billions out in foreign aid, and to illegals aliens while only a small percentage actually goes to the American people in the form of Covid Relief.

Republican tax cuts always benefit the wealthy most...and end up costing middle class and poor because those same Republicans turn around and want to cut services for the middle class and poor

I haven't read it but I can guarantee most of that money isn't for Chinese virus relief. I'd bet most is pork for all those blue cities and shit like gender identification if some ME shithole.
Fucking sheeple partisan. You have no idea what you're talking about and ADMIT it.
It has 60% popularity among REPUBLICANS dummy

Fucking sheeple partisan. You have no idea what you're talking about and ADMIT it.
It has 60% popularity among REPUBLICANS dummy

Oh indeed I do know what I'm talking about. Pull the bill up and see what's in it. I think you will find there is Chinese Virus relief in there but most of it is for pork.

I'm not a Republican so I couldn't care less how popular it is with them. dumbass.

Oh indeed I do know what I'm talking about. Pull the bill up and see what's in it. I think you will find there is Chinese Virus relief in there but most of it is for pork.
Again..you admit you're talking out your ass.
I'm not a Republican so I couldn't care less how popular it is with them. dumbass.
no. You're a Trump cultist/QAnoin freak who votes Republican and spouts Republican talking points

Oh...

Free money is always popular until the bill comes due. Our kids and grandkids are going to love us for this. The debt just keeps getting worse and worse and not one politician from either side wants to address it (aside from pointing out how much the other side spent during campaign season).

no. You're a Trump cultist/QAnoin freak who votes Republican and spouts Republican talking points

Oh...

Easy enough to prove there wise guy. Look up the bill and see what's in it. Then get back to me. I think you will find it full of pork. Dumbass.

Oh...

Hey the truth hurts and we all know it. Take a gander at that bill and let us all know how much Chinese virus relief is in it. I'll bet you will find most of it is pork.

Hurry now. You really do want to prove your point you sheeple you.

Oh...

Hey the truth hurts and we all know it. Take a gander at that bill and let us all know how much Chinese virus relief is in it. I'll bet you will find most of it is pork.

Hurry now. You really do want to prove your point you sheeple you.
You admitted you have no idea as to what you are talking about. Why are you still talking at all...

Free money is always popular until the bill comes due. Our kids and grandkids are going to love us for this. The debt just keeps getting worse and worse and not one politician from either side wants to address it (aside from pointing out how much the other side spent during campaign season).
Oh look. Another "born again" debt scold.

Where were you when Trump was running up the debt to fund his tax cuts?

Forum List

Back