Covid relief bill for all. including the trump nuts, and capital rioters

ldabell

Rookie
Oct 23, 2017
President Biden and the democrat's, crafted a covid relief bill, for all. my god i shutter, to think, where we would be, this very day, if the racist, facist, and bigot, former republican president, who won, the last election, by a lot, where would we be, if the real winner, of the election, president Biden, had not been, in control, the last two months. 1400 dollar checks going, to Americans, tax credit for family's. covid relief, for all Americans. Had it not been for president Biden, and his promise made, and promise kept, to bring America, back, from the brink, of the trump administration disaster. America is on the road, to prosperity, and health, for all Americans. and THIS IS ALL, WITH NO HELP, from the most corrupt republican congress in American history. And last but not least, these 1400 dollar checks, for all Americans, will yes go to the Biden hating trump nuts. but i am sure, the trump nuts, will tear up, their checks, in protest, of president Biden.

President Biden and the democrat's, crafted a covid relief bill, for all. my god i shutter, to think, where we would be, this very day, if the racist, facist, and bigot, former republican president, who won, the last election, by a lot, where would we be, if the real winner, of the election, president Biden, had not been, in control, the last two months. 1400 dollar checks going, to Americans, tax credit for family's. covid relief, for all Americans. Had it not been for president Biden, and his promise made, and promise kept, to bring America, back, from the brink, of the trump administration disaster. America is on the road, to prosperity, and health, for all Americans. and THIS IS ALL, WITH NO HELP, from the most corrupt republican congress in American history. And last but not least, these 1400 dollar checks, for all Americans, will yes go to the Biden hating trump nuts. but i am sure, the trump nuts, will tear up, their checks, in protest, of president Biden.
In which slum do you reside?
You're lucky you won't have to pay it back through a paycheck.

You "shutter"? How about "shudder"?

It's spelled "fascist".

You have shutters that actually work? I did notice the Senate cut off checks to state legislative members..

Biden/Harris are the racist nazis--I've linked it many times
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Biden/Harris are DESTROYING the US---.......

.....don't forget the mass murders/terrorists are getting the checks also = you people are not smart at all

You "shutter"? How about "shudder"?

It's spelled "fascist".
That does not matter. She thinks the proper thoughts.

Compromise has become an anathema in Washington. Why find common ground when its easier to make it a wedge issue going into the next election...

You're really a bit of an idiot, Idabell! The Democrats just added a huge amount of debt for every single American and in return gave us a $1,400 check! It's the same as if someone went on a spending spree with your credit card...spent tens of thousands on new clothes, expensive restaurants, and a new car...then gave you $140 dollars cash money! You'd howl bloody murder if someone DARED to pull a stunt like that...yet here you are happy as a clam with your $1,400 dollar stimulus check! You're about as clueless as they come...

Good lord are you ever a moron....

Forum List

Back