COVID is more deadly than the 1918 Spanish Flu???

Worse than 50 million dead???
There is NOTHING that remotely indicates this. These are medicrats, hoping the Covid virus will be the issue
that drives Donald Trump from office. How US bureaucrats deepened the coronavirus crisis to deadly effect

It is the AIDs issue of the 2020 campaign and democrats showed back during the Reagan years they are perfectly capable and willing to politicize the death of thousands if they think it will get them somewhere.

Last edited:
The Spanish Flu roared across the United States killing 190,000 Americans in just the month of October, it was savagely worse then the silly little wuhan fever scam being run by China and its close allies, the democratic party. My grandfather told me when I was a kid, that his three brothers all died in the same week, in exactly the same manner, perfectly fine at breakfast, feeling unwell at the lunch hour, and stone cold dead by dinner! Its obvious what CNBC is doing, and I can only ask where the fuck is the worthless attorney general, Bill Barr? Lying and deliberately provoking panic is not protected speech, everyone responsible for the story should be gutted, from anus to their chin and left for the rats to feast on them!

Forum List

Back