Covid Follies #5: Sez who?

TheDefiantOne

Gold Member
May 29, 2021
Nurses, by and far, are NOT stupid people. And this story is no unique...it's happening in various hospitals all over the country. Take the hint, people. Don't believe the hype!

If nobody is delivering live babies anymore, why keep the baby clinic open?

Any so called 'mandate' for vaccination violates the individual constituents right to due process of law. Other concerns are possible medical complications(not all bodies react the same way to vaccines) & also religious beliefs/concerns. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof". The problem with g'ment Power & Control(PC) grabs is that we have too many of the American constituency out in the left & Right fields(divided) when the American constituency should all be in the constitutional(center) field as a body whole. "A divided house cannot stand"!

I hope that those who refuse to help with baby deliveries like prison food when a death occurs should a pregnant woman have no one but herself to depend on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
An over- dramatic supposition and conjecture on your part, as SOP dictates other hospitals pick up the slack.

Only if there is a place for them and they get there in time too.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
You insinuate that every situation is a desperate, last minute one. Clearly, since this move was covered by the local and national media, the public has been notified and people will take steps with a simple phone call to take care of business.

You want to blame someone, blame the God damn collusion between big pharma, the FDA, the CDC and the main stream media for pushing a experimental gene therapy as a "vaccine" and practicing bad medicine by consistently excusing the contrary information from their own website sources and spokesmen.

You insinuate that every situation is a desperate, last minute one. Clearly, since this move was covered by the local and national media, the public has been notified and people will take steps with a simple phone call to take care of business.

You want to blame someone, blame the God damn collusion between big pharma, the FDA, the CDC and the main stream media for pushing a experimental gene therapy as a "vaccine" and practicing bad medicine by consistently excusing the contrary information from their own website sources and spokesmen.
Its true that maybe not every situation is a desperate and last minute one, but sadly the only way to find out for sure is if the worst actually does take place which only brings me to this question, why wait around to find out just how long a person can or can not stick around? The perfect example would be the boy that is written about here. I still don't know if he lived to tell about his experience or not.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. You also say in your message that the public has been notified. Well just because something has been said, that doesn't mean that everyone is going to know about it. Why not? I wouldn't be surprised if some people have quit paying attention to where ever their news information comes from because they have grown completely sick of being fed nothing but a bucket load of crap.

Last edited:
Its true that maybe not every situation is a desperate and last minute one, but sadly the only way to find out for sure is if the worst actually does take place which only brings me to this question, why wait around to find out just how long a person can or can not stick around? The perfect example would be the boy that is written about here. I still don't know if he lived to tell about his experience or not.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. You also say in your message that the public has been notified. Well just because something has been said, that doesn't mean that everyone is going to know about it. Why not? I wouldn't be surprised if some people have quit paying attention to where ever their news information comes from because they have grown completely sick of being fed nothing but a bucket load of crap.
Bottom line, you keep stating your supposition and conjecture as fact in order to shore up your convictions. Sorry, but that dog of yours won't fly. As for information via the MSM, it's up to the individual to use critical thinking and honest, thorough research (more than one news source) before making decisions. Knee jerk dismissal, willful ignorance coupled with opinions and beliefs are no substitute. Just saying.

Bottom line, you keep stating your supposition and conjecture as fact in order to shore up your convictions. Sorry, but that dog of yours won't fly. As for information via the MSM, it's up to the individual to use critical thinking and honest, thorough research (more than one news source) before making decisions. Knee jerk dismissal, willful ignorance coupled with opinions and beliefs are no substitute. Just saying.
I am only trying to say that if an innocent life can be saved, it should be saved because way too many in my opinion have been kicked to the curb and for what exactly in the grand scheme of things?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

More data:
The spike protein can enter the plasma (blood stream) and systemically circulate and travel to the spleen, bone marrow, liver, adrenal glands, with elevated concentration in the ovaries, etc. . It is showing the capacity to cause blood platelets involved in clotting, to clump, creating the blood clotting issues we have already seen associated with these vaccines. It thus can cause heart problems since it is part of the cardiovascular system. It appears that the spike protein is what is responsible for the pathology to the cardiovascular system.

The spike protein itself, when it gets into the bloodstream, causes the damage to the cardiovascular system almost entirely on its own. In fact, when the purified spike protein is injected into the blood of experimental animals, they get all kinds of damage to the cardiovascular system and it can cross the blood-brain barrier and cause damage in the brain”. The incoming data is showing us the disastrous side effects of the vaccine itself.

Dr. Bryam Bridle out of the University of Guelph (Associate Professor of Viral Immunology) and who is a world-renowned virologist stated para “we made a big mistake, we did not realize it until now, we thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, but we never knew the spike protein itself was a potential toxin. By vaccinating people, we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin”.

Bridle stated “so does the vaccine remain in the shoulder muscle? The short answer: no way! The spike protein gets into the blood, circulates systemically in the blood for several days after vaccination. It accumulates as soon as it enters the blood and accumulates in a number of tissues such as the spleen, bone marrow, liver, adrenal glands, and what is particularly worrying to me, it accumulates in fairly high concentrations the ovaries.

We are aware that the spike is a potential pathogen on its own. We have presented the data above. Now we have clear cut evidence from the Japanese biodistribution regulatory data and the recent healthcare worker data that the vaccine gets into the blood circulation and travels systemically.

We worry greatly for our children. There is no reason to vaccinate them for this disease, none, zero!

Based on reporting, the Pfizer BioNTech’s study involved 2,260 children and adolescents who were 12-15 years of age. From these, 1,131 received the vaccine intervention, & were followed-up for at most 2 months and does not allow enough time to assess safety of the vaccine behave long-term.

Any so called 'mandate' for vaccination violates the individual constituents right to due process of law. Other concerns are possible medical complications(not all bodies react the same way to vaccines) & also religious beliefs/concerns. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof". The problem with g'ment Power & Control(PC) grabs is that we have too many of the American constituency out in the left & Right fields(divided) when the American constituency should all be in the constitutional(center) field as a body whole. "A divided house cannot stand"!
Ironic, Einstein. Religion is a disease.

I am only trying to say that if an innocent life can be saved, it should be saved because way too many in my opinion have been kicked to the curb and for what exactly in the grand scheme of things?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
No, the chronology of the posts clearly shows that is NOT "only" what you were saying. This attempt to weasel out without admitting error on any level just doesn't cut it. But since you want out of the debate, so be it.

^^^ If you are under the impression that I don't own up to whatever I may be responsible for, you couldn't be anymore further from the truth. If anything, once certain people get wind of my conscience being as guilty as it is, they don't hesitate to make sure that every last bit of blame is dumped on my butt. In other words, what some people don't have it in them to learn is that there is more than plenty of blame to go around.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ If you are under the impression that I don't own up to whatever I may be responsible for, you couldn't be anymore further from the truth. If anything, once certain people get wind of my conscience being as guilty as it is, they don't hesitate to make sure that every last bit of blame is dumped on my butt. In other words, what some people don't have it in them to learn is that there is more than plenty of blame to go around.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Man, that was a load. Pity the chronology of the post belies your self aggrandizing screed here. Any objective person with a G.E.D. or above reading comprehension can see your folly. Carry on.

^^^ For the record, I have never claimed to be perfect or know everything and I am well aware that I never will considering the fact that I was born a natural blonde, but at least I have it in me to admit that I have short comings just like any other person. My only question is can the same thing be said about you?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ For the record, I have never claimed to be perfect, but at least I have it in me to admit that I am not. My only question is can the same thing be said about you?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Not a question of perfection, sweetheart...it's a question of basic honesty and logic in a printed medium. You failed in this exchange and just can't concede a point. Next time think things through before you type and then follow everything up with a sideways condescending religious slogan. Now, you can continue diverting from the facts regarding your original response to the OP, or you can provide a different avenue of discussion regarding it, or you can just call it a day. Unless you've got something other than just the SOS and having the last word, I'd say we're done here.

Forum List

Back