Covid Follies #14: random thoughts

TheDefiantOne

Gold Member
May 29, 2021
- MAGA's & RW wonks object to mask mandates out of a "anti- government bent. "Anti-vaxxers" are a minority population who are against any and all vaccines at any age. The people who point out that an experimental gene based therapy is NOT a vaccine are NOT "anti-vaxxers".

- So you'll lose your federal job if you don't get a jab with a gene therapy experiment posing as a vaccine that is less than 50/50 of making you immune to or being a carrier of Covid, and may permanently screw you up if not kill you out right. God bless America!

- Is it just me, or does anyone else see the glaring schizoid attitude of people who are against face masks because they don't like the gov't forcing them to do something while at the same time cheering a law that forces female victims of rape to have that baby if pregnant

- In my life time (63 years), I have NEVER heard of a booster shot for a vaccine BY 6 MONTHS! Face with raised eyebrow Hell, a "booster" shot against tetanus happens YEARS down the line! Medical scientific precedence is being thrown right out the window with this Covid "vaccine(s)" bullshit.

Forum List

Back