Covid delta again.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
Because some disgruntled Republican could push a few buttons, here's the link he wanted.

I know it's not a subject all you antivaxxers don't want to hear but it's still fact. I won't embarrass you by posting stats about how many are republicans.
Do it yourselves.

Now call me an idiot.

Because some disgruntled Republican could push a few buttons, here's the link he wanted.

I know it's not a subject all you antivaxxers don't want to hear but it's still fact. I won't embarrass you by posting stats about how many are republicans.
Do it yourselves.

Now call me an idiot.
First of all you GD lying pofs, people under 35 are the biggest unvaxed group.

Quit your fear mongering. Libturdism and Covid have had dire consequences on our country you control freak

You believed that Fauci like a GD idiot when we told you a year ago he was a quack

You used it as an excuse to fraud a GD election.

You fucking ass holes are so GD stupid it is pathetic

• Banned
First of all you GD lying pofs, people under 35 are the biggest unvaxed group.

Quit your fear mongering. Libturdism and Covid have had dire consequences on our country you control freak

You believed that Fauci like a GD idiot when we told you a year ago he was a quack

You used it as an excuse to fraud a GD election.

You fucking ass holes are so GD stupid it is pathetic

Thank you for you brilliantly researched advice but the fact remains the statistics are there and no amount of ranting will change that. I hope you feel better with that off your chest.
Now, would you like to refute any of those stats.

Do it yourselves.

Now call me an idiot.
An Associated Press analysis of available government data from May

Well, if you insist...........idiot.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer. In fact, I support vaccinations. Heavily. But, I'm not doing it. Period.

• Banned
An Associated Press analysis of available government data from May

Well, if you insist...........idiot.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer. In fact, I support vaccinations. Heavily. But, I'm not doing it. Period.

I wasn't asking your opinion.

Thank you for you brilliantly researched advice but the fact remains the statistics are there and no amount of ranting will change that. I hope you feel better with that off your chest.
Now, would you like to refute any of those stats.
Look you stupid sob. I'm health and life underwriter qualified since Reagan was prez. You ave absolutely no idea what you are talking about working dust breathing stiff

These GD illegals of yours are just pouring in this country with more than just Covid you absolute lying pof garbage.

Then those Texas libturds spreading it around Washington you utter GD hypocrite mother fucker

Folks I picked up the swearing habit when I was real young working with angry vindictive stable work horses. Son of a bitches here bring me back to those nags

• Banned
Sure you were. You are looking at an AP analysis. You needed me to point that shit out to you so you stopped running amuck on the forum looking like an idiot.

You're welcome.

It'll take more than a screwed up repig to put pressure on me.

When you guys retaliate simply because you hate facts, I haven't had that much fun with my clothes on.

The origin of Delta Variant revealed ...

nc_animal_house_ll_130725_16x9_992.jpg

Lucky for mankinds ... it's on double-secret probation.

Look you stupid sob. I'm health and life underwriter qualified since Reagan was prez. You ave absolutely no idea what you are talking about working dust breathing stiff

These GD illegals of yours are just pouring in this country with more than just Covid you absolute lying pof garbage.

Then those Texas libturds spreadig it around Washington you utter GD hypocrite mother fucker

Fuck off. You don't own this forum and I'll say what I like and your can suck eggs.
You don't intimidate me boy.
You're just another racist brain dead ignorant Republican .

It'll take more than a screwed up repig to put pressure on me.

When you guys retaliate simply because you hate facts, I haven't had that much fun with my clothes on.
I'm a liberal. You don't have an argument. You are looking at an AP analysis. That isn't shit. You know it.

This vaccine saves lives and is the most sure way to return our world to normal.

You have destroyed normal. You will pay for that for years.
I'm sure you have had yours. It isn't necessary to force anyone else into it. Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine has been showing significant problems.

That is all.

Forum List

Back