"Covid, Covid, Covid, Covid, (whew), Covid, Covid, Covid, and etc.

Trump says he's tired of hearing about it, and now the missus says it "has been politicized." Where the hell does she get that? Didn't she catch the virus and disappear from view for a while? And, what the hell is she doing running her mouth. She is a woman, supposed to be home baking cookies and home schooling! Scheez!!!

Talk about desperation!!!
Can you believe women have the right to vote! (how dare they)

anyways.
Trump was the first to politicize it by calling it a democrat hoax, and then later mocking mask wearing which contributes to the current 70k cases per day were having.
I don't think so.
I was trained on NBC warfare.
A stupid mask isn't going to stop you from getting a highly infectious disease.....because it doesn't cover your eyes....and if you're exposed...the virus should be covering your hair and your clothes.
You would have to totally decon yourself every few hours when you're out being exposed. That means Clorox bleach and a hot shower with alot of soap and scrubbing.
The mask is just a tool to use to attack naysayers.
Mask reduces the viral load, and more importantly it reduces spread from infected people, because a person spreads it the most inbetween becoming infected and showing symptoms.

iac91o55ijv51.jpg
Mask is useless.
The only thing mask does is delay the inevitable. It decreases the viral load.....but if this virus is as infectious as they claim, then any exposure at any level will cause illness.
And yes....it helps decrease the spread from infected individuals.....and that's it.
It instead is being used to punish healthy people.

Sort of the way Democrats use gun legislation to punish law-abiding gun owners.

Last edited:
Trump and talk radio (sorry for the redundancy) have been talking down the deadly pandemic since Day One.

The numbers keep rising.

I can understand why a sociopath like Trump wants to change the subject.
That's a lie.
Trump was the only person in Washington that lifted a finger to deal with the virus.
The problem started when Democrats started using COVID as a weapon against businesses in their cities and states.
If you look at the way Joe Biden acts when the cameras are off...walking around talking to people with his mask off...it's clear it all just a campaign tactic.
Every day Democrats make statements that not only prove that they are using the pandemic to attack Trump....but they plan on continuing lock downs until they can destroy the economy and force us into a depression.
And this is being done to destroy Capitalism.

Trump and talk radio (sorry for the redundancy) have been talking down the deadly pandemic since Day One.

The numbers keep rising.

That's a lie.
Trump was the only person in Washington that lifted a finger to deal with the virus.
The problem started when Democrats started using COVID as a weapon against businesses in their cities and states.
If you look at the way Joe Biden acts when the cameras are off...walking around talking to people with his mask off...it's clear it all just a campaign tactic.
Every day Democrats make statements that not only prove that they are using the pandemic to attack Trump....but they plan on continuing lock downs until they can destroy the economy and force us into a depression.
I know, I know....

Trump says he's tired of hearing about it, and now the missus says it "has been politicized." Where the hell does she get that? Didn't she catch the virus and disappear from view for a while? And, what the hell is she doing running her mouth. She is a woman, supposed to be home baking cookies and home schooling! Scheez!!!

She and apparently all of those irresponsible non-masked attendees of the ACB WH ceremony got over it. No reporting on that.
That perfectly makes her point.
Today’s Democrats are the stupidest dupes in world history.

Willingly.

The numbers keep rising.

That's a lie.
I know, I know....

Actually you dont’ know, but you think you know. That is the problem. You are and continue to be completely duped.

The numbers keep rising.

That's a lie.
I know, I know....

Actually you dont’ know, but you think you know. That is the problem. You are and continue to be completely duped.
Okay, got it.

anyways.
Trump was the first to politicize it by calling it a democrat hoax, and then later mocking mask wearing which contributes to the current 70k cases per day were having.
I don't think so.
A stupid mask isn't going to stop you from getting a highly infectious disease.....because it doesn't cover your eyes....and if you're exposed...the virus should be covering your hair and your clothes.
You would have to totally decon yourself every few hours when you're out being exposed. That means Clorox bleach and a hot shower with alot of soap and scrubbing.

Questions - (based on your experience)

Isn't the mask a reminder to keep apart from others as much as a physical deterrent?
Any physical benefit is to the other people more than the wearer - like to keep people who spit when they talk, from spitting on you?

The numbers keep rising.

That's a lie.
I know, I know....

Okay, got it.

Smug, typical know it all response.

COVID COVID COVID COVID is exactly the same as RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA. They're both fantasies in the small minds of liberals. That's where Trump seems to live. Viva Trump.

anyways.
I don't think so.

Questions - (based on your experience)

Isn't the mask a reminder to keep apart from others as much as a physical deterrent?
Any physical benefit is to the other people more than the wearer - like to keep people who spit when they talk, from spitting on you?
If the masks were being used properly then wearing a mask would indicate that you are infected and people should steer clear of you.
Instead what the mask does is give you a false sense of security.
Even people who follow protocols and wear masks in the NFL are testing positive.
The virus has been proven not to cause fatalities in over 95% of those who are infected.

Forum List

Back